Forum: Adults / Baby On Board

Page:
Page 4 of 91 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
hey
By Caitlyn15 Comments: 177, member since Fri Jun 30, 2006
On Tue Aug 01, 2006 09:08 PM
Removed by hylndlas (107168) on 2006-08-07 17:38:08 You can't think of a name? Than why did you post other than to starfarm.
im not really good at baby names
!!!! 1`
re: Baby names! Choosing the right name
By x_LuLu_x Comments: 126, member since Sat Aug 05, 2006
On Sun Aug 06, 2006 07:34 AM
Hello, I'm only 16, nearly 17 and ive chosen my kids names :P hehe

I want to have a boy first and name him either:

Damian Bailey...
OR
Alfie Billy...

And then i want a girl called:

Maddison Bethany...
OR
Ashleigh...
OR
Lulu...

But by the time i have kids these will most probably change hehe

xxxx
By Kekoamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 8949, member since Sat Jul 19, 2003
On Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:14 PM
Once again, I'm only 17, but my names so far are

<b>Girls</b>
Isabel Dian
Devonny Marie
Sunny Lee
Amelia Kay

<b>Boys</b>
Jacob Allen
Matthew (no middle name picked!)

As you can see, girls names are more fun!
Baby names! Choosing the right name
By Charmed_dancer Comments: 309, member since Fri Jul 15, 2005
On Thu Aug 17, 2006 07:17 AM
Hey !

Girls
Alyssa ( after Alyssa Milano, Plus I like the name)
Piper (yes, I'm obsessed with Charmed lol)
Michelle
Victoria
Jaime

Boys
Leo
Jordan
Scott
Bradley

..x..jenni..x..
By Performin_Divamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 28, member since Thu Aug 03, 2006
On Fri Aug 18, 2006 04:26 PM
Someone I know is going to name their baby Dallas and its a girl. I feel so bad for the child.
By misschristie Comments: 626, member since Thu Jul 25, 2002
On Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:44 AM
You really do have to wonder what some people were thinking when they named their baby.

We've pretty much decided on Andrew and Aidan (or Aiden) for the twins. The name Andrew just stuck on me one day, and it's a name that's been in my family for years. Aidan was Brad's pick, it just came to him as well. I like the way they sound together, not rhyming or anything cheesy like that, but I think they sound nice. Their last name will be Sutherland.

Middle names are a different matter. Boys in my family have 2 middle names, one from each side of the family. So we have:

On my side:
Edward/Edgar
John/Shaun/Johann (shaun is my bro)
Werner (my dad)
Bruno
Julius

On Brad's Side:
James (Brad's dad)
Arthur
Scott (Brad's bro)
Ed

The combinations are endless, I think we should just use our dad's names, and maybe the brothers names and be done with it.
By CheesePlusCakemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 10210, member since Mon Jun 30, 2003
On Sun Aug 20, 2006 01:14 PM
I'm only 16 so I won't be having children any time soon.

For girls I like-

Giselle

Nadia

Alessandra

Boys I only have--

Adrian
By Boogledoomember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1038, member since Mon Feb 20, 2006
On Tue Aug 29, 2006 05:49 AM
Im only sixteen too but i have names

girls
Brooke
bryony
cecilia-rose (my middle name and confirmation name ) but i love them

boys
sonny
bryn (im not too sure about this anymore as its an ex boyfriends name)
rory
By misschristie Comments: 626, member since Thu Jul 25, 2002
On Fri Sep 01, 2006 09:57 AM
Oh boy, a girl I know just had a baby girl, it's her 3rd or 4th, I'm not sure. Anyway, the poor child's name? Ann-Di, pronounced Andy. How many people are going to call her Ann-Die?
By browneyedbeauty Comments: 189, member since Thu Jun 22, 2006
On Fri Sep 29, 2006 09:51 PM
happy to read i'm not the only 16 year old girl who's picked out her future children's names =D

Girls:
Mackenzie Danielle
Alexa JoAnn
Gabriella Kristine
Rhianna Elaine (after 2 very important people in my life)

The only boy name I like so far is Nicholas Charles
re: Baby names! Choosing the right name (karma: 1)
By Natalia009member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 383, member since Fri Dec 09, 2005
On Wed Oct 11, 2006 01:28 AM
Edited by Natalia009 (147232) on 2006-10-11 01:38:46 Just wanted to add something about unique names
Well just to add my two sense.lol. I am 11 weeks pregnant(due April 27th) and While I am hoping that I have a girl the names that I've picked out are:

Kalilah Ann(Kalilah which is an arabic name means, according to my baby name book, sweet nature, and loving, and Ann is a family middle name)

Leotie Ann(Leotie is a Native American name, and I just LOVE the sound of it)

Grainne Ann(now my fiance vetoed this name upon hearing it, but I absolutely love this name. I got it from my favorite book, The mermaids singing by Lisa Carey. The name is actually pronounced Graw-Nya, and it was the name of a warrior-pirate chick if I'm remembering the story correctly)

And for boys only one.

Cash Michael(now alot of people are like Cash huh? That's uh..interesting, but the name has alot of meaning behind it. When my mother was a baby she had bad colic and the only way she could fall asleep was if my grandfolks played Johnny Cash. As I grew up Johnny became my fave country singer. His voice, and songs mean alot to me, and I knew that if I ever had a little boy I would name him Cash because I hate the name Johnny.)

And just a side note, alot of people I've noticed in life arelike oh lord why wouldn't you just name your kid something normal. But all of the children in my family are named very odd names(natalia is just a name I use on here) and while we hated it when we were young now that I'm older I love how unique my name is, and I wouldn't change it for all the Amys or Lisas in the world.

p.s I would go to a lawyer named Sunshine. Names have absolutely no bearing on intelligence....in my opinion.lol. Oh and to add on to this p.s All of the people with unusual, unique names aren't doomed for dead end jobs. Secretary of State(in the us) Is named Condoleezza Shameka Rice. If you aske me, she's doing allright for a black woman with a name like Condoleezza.

xo Natalia

By Kellyxox Comments: 22, member since Mon Sep 04, 2006
On Thu Oct 12, 2006 04:35 PM
for me its gotta be Daniella, Georgia, Olivia and Lyssa...I know common but I love them soooo much!!!!
On Thu Oct 12, 2006 04:36 PM
Removed by pharmadancer (87219) on 2007-01-15 12:04:43 double post
for me its gotta be Daniella, Georgia, Olivia and Lyssa...I know common but I love them soooo much!!!!
By Note2Selfmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 380, member since Thu Sep 07, 2006
On Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:58 PM
thanks, this is really helpfull
By allroundamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 213, member since Mon Jun 02, 2003
On Fri Oct 13, 2006 08:07 AM
I'm far off having kids, but being a girl, you are always thinking about these silly things! I used to have a list that I added to when I heard a new name that I liked!!

But the two at the top of my list are:
Girl - Bronte Oriana (I'm a huge fan of Monsters Inc., so her nickname would be Boo!)
Boy - Fox __(still working on this)__ (yes I'm an X-Files fan too!!)

A few that fall on the list also include:
Girl - Piper, Dana, Andra, Meg
Boy - Xavier, Zac
On Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:13 AM
I called my twins Cailyn Olivya Jamiya and Emmy Daniella Lyssa, they were my favourite girls names apart from Daniella which was just a tribute to my late friend. My favourite boys names have to be Wyatt (i watch too much charmed) Tristen, Oliver and Jamie! xx
By litlerunninwater Comments: 154, member since Fri Apr 07, 2006
On Fri Oct 20, 2006 04:42 PM
I have 5 kids... i know,i know...your all saying, What, don't you have a tv in your house? Heard that one a million times!!! They all have rather unusual names, my oldest is called Colbey, this was unheard of 11 years ago when i had him but you hear it quite a bit now, i think it is more popular in the states, then i have two daughters called Tiegan which is Cornish for pretty little thing, though one site i looked at recently said it meant ugly or something like that and that they wouldn't even give it to a cat! and Ayshea, this is arabic and means alive and well, (i nearly lost her when she was born so it was quite fitting). Then i have two boys called Sennen and Deaq. Sennen is a place near to where i live and Deaq (pronounced deek) i just liked the spelling of! it may be unusual and a lot of people hate it and say he will get teased or called dick but it really suits him, unfortunatley after he was born we found out he was deaf so i worry that he will be "deaf deaq" but he's a tough one and will stand up for himself. What do you think?
By litlerunninwater Comments: 154, member since Fri Apr 07, 2006
On Fri Oct 20, 2006 04:46 PM
just another thought! I went to school with a girl called Tally, thats ok i hear you say... and nothing to unusual about the surname except that it rhymes, Tarbuck but the wrong thing was, and i mean very wrong was that her middle name was imogen. TIT!!! how crule is that?!!! nice girl though!
By steve90 Comments: 20, member since Fri Oct 13, 2006
On Thu Nov 02, 2006 05:32 PM
Remember, this kid will have this name forever, school can be rough for a kid with an unusual name.
By MissAmandaRF Comments: 151, member since Wed Oct 18, 2006
On Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:38 PM
Just wanted to chime in. Married but no kids yet. Soon but not yet.
For a boy: Eric Tyler
For a girl: Gwendolyn Rose (My husband wants Rose Gwendolyn we'll see...)
By blue_eyed_rascalmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 526, member since Thu Mar 03, 2005
On Sun Nov 05, 2006 06:19 AM
a cousin of mine - surname Proffitt - has just named her child Cash...

Cash Proffitt
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Mon Nov 06, 2006 04:14 AM
My moms number one piece of advice for me when I was picking out names was "Don't spell it weird. No "y"s where there should be an "i", no extra "e"s, no silent letters, nothing. Pick them name, and spell it."

Heh...she learned the hard way. Every one of us has a name that's spelled a little different. My brothers name is Tom, with no H (using the H started becoming common, and just became more and more common, I think), I'm Theresa WITH an H, my next sister is Elizabeth with a Z, Lindsey with an E, and LeAnn with only one E. So we all are always having to spell our names for everybody. Tom and Elizabeth probably get out of that though - because Elizabeth goes by Liz, and that's pretty easy to spell. :)

But, she told me that, and I went "How many ways are there to spell James? Or Logan?" lol...

t
By PrimaBallerina15 Comments: 860, member since Mon Apr 19, 2004
On Tue Nov 07, 2006 04:06 PM
One thing i have always done is when people tell me the name of their children, i kept it on my baby name List. so when it comes time to naming by baby, i am not scabbling through millions of names, but merely the names that i like.

For example:

Michelle Lawton's Baby Name List

Girl names
1) Megan
2) Riley
3) Carly
4) Kiley

Boy names
1) John
2) Peter
3) Simon
4) Benjamin

Let's say Michelle Lawton has twins. well she pulls out her baby list and when she is filling out what she wants to name her children she decides with her husband for her daughter she will choose name number 4 and for her son she will choose name number one. see how easy it can be sometimes.
By Allymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3199, member since Sun Dec 11, 2005
On Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:12 PM
My boyfriend and I (we're getting engaged very soon) have all of our names picked out

The numbers are the rankings

-Sarai Lynn
-Roy Steven (1)(both of our father's names)
-Noah Jack(2)
-Madelyn Leigh(1)
-Kailynn Dae
-Henry Douglas
-Samuel David
-Abram Thomas(2)
-Gwendolyn Brooke
-Meredith Elizabeth

Their last name will be Chancellor
By Amber82member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 773, member since Wed Mar 24, 2004
On Mon Nov 13, 2006 03:17 AM
My partner and I are having IVF early next year, and have had our "girl" name picked for months and months! So knowing my luck a boy it will be... :)

Girl:
Elizabeth Grace (Barrett)

Boy?
Christian ??
Alexander ??

xx
Page:
Page 4 of 91 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

ReplySendWatch