Forum: Adults / Baby On Board

Page:
Page 3 of 271 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 23 24 25 26 27
re: Post a pic of your pregnant tummy :)
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Wed Apr 26, 2006 01:32 PM
My little one likes to stick his butt out, and it makes my stomach look all lopsided and alien like. It's SO funny to watch!

lol...we (my boyfriend and I) crack jokes with each other that the baby is holding auditions for Riverdance in there... I'll just be sitting around, or laying around or whatever, and all the sudden, I'll feel all this stirring around, and then I'll get a knee in the belly button. My stomach will be all soft on one side, and there's a hard lump on the other. :D

I made him move last night. I felt sort of bad after I did it. :(

t
By Katharinemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4266, member since Tue Apr 08, 2003
On Wed Apr 26, 2006 03:46 PM
Theresa! Ahh you can feel the baby move! That makes me so excited! I want to feel the baby move. Only like 4 more weeks hopefully, then I'll be about 18 weeks and expecting the babys first movements.

I took more belly pictures today! Here they are!

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/bellyshots005copy.gif'

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/bellyshots010copy.gif'

This is the same picture, just a different watermarking.

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/bellyshots010copy2.gif'
By Bluebellmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 491, member since Fri Feb 11, 2005
On Wed Apr 26, 2006 03:52 PM
Oh my gosh you guys - this thread is sooooo precious! :D You are all looking really great and I wish you all luck with the rest of your preg's. Looking forward to seeing the first baby pics!

Can't wait till I have a bump of my own to stick out =P
By Katharinemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4266, member since Tue Apr 08, 2003
On Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:43 PM
Some edited shots:

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/filledwithlovecopy.gif'

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/heartbelly.gif'

Enjoy!
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:15 AM
^You'll probably have to take out your belly button ring pretty soon. My belly button is starting to dissapear. :D
On Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:18 AM
Oh no don't say that. Its been pierced for over four years, maybe it wont close up.

Oh well, little sacrifice for my beautiful baby. (Liz tells me its a Girl, so we will see. ;) )

I thought you were going to get all mod powers on me and tell me to stop posting so many pictures. LOL

-Amanda
On Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:27 AM
^Nah. Don't go all nuts or anything with the picture posting, but for now, I'm down with it.

I only had my belly button ring for about a year, and it never closed up (the hole shrank, but didn't close), and it's sort of starting to hurt a little, because of my belly button dissapearing. I think you can get a string, or spacer or something to put in it.

t
By Brookemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3803, member since Mon Dec 02, 2002
On Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:35 AM
They sell special pregnancy belly button rings that are made to stretch with your belly. I didn't know that until after I had taken mine out. Surpisingly though mine still hasn't closed, and it's been out since I was maybe 10 weeks along. Problem is, it's stretching out and making a little bit of a scar. I'm not that bothered by it though, and I think putting another barbell back in after I give birth will cover the scar mostly.

~Brooke~
By Etoile_Filantemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6053, member since Wed Jan 09, 2002
On Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:53 AM
When I see how my belly button looks like now, I don't know how i could have a ring: it's compeltely out, actually it looks like a little bump on my bump
By Brookemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3803, member since Mon Dec 02, 2002
On Fri Apr 28, 2006 02:20 AM
^Yeah, that could get in the way I'd assume. :P Mine hasn't popped out at all, just gotten a bit bigger. It's still pretty much the innie it used to be, only not quite as "in". Mostly I've seen innie belly buttons pop out during pregnancy... so who knows? Maybe mine will pop out when he drops.

~Brooke~
By odile_odettemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1996, member since Wed Jul 03, 2002
On Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:23 PM
You look so pregnant now Amanda! I have a feeling you will have a girl. Everyone else seems to be having boys- T, Brooke and Oz_helen. Its only Clara that I can think of thats having a girl, so someone else has to have a girl!

I was about to ask you about your belly button ring too, but everyone else has that covered!
By Satin_Pointe Comments: 5, member since Thu Apr 20, 2006
On Sun Apr 30, 2006 05:06 AM
OH GOSH you guys look so adorable i just want to touch it ha all these pictures have made em think about my own size i dont think i am preggies but my body has gotten bigger lately ill post pictures
By fLaVa124Premium member Comments: 811, member since Fri Dec 24, 2004
On Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:33 AM
Edited by fLaVa124 (117221) on 2006-04-30 10:36:29
Here is a place where you can buy the pregnancy navel rings www.bodycandy.com . . . .. I thought I would just let you know that...
By Satin_Pointe Comments: 5, member since Thu Apr 20, 2006
On Mon May 01, 2006 07:04 AM
possible? or am i just putting on pounds?

Image hotlink - 'http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/Satin_Pointe/000_0491.jpg'

Image hotlink - 'http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/Satin_Pointe/000_0492.jpg'

Image hotlink - 'http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/Satin_Pointe/000_0494.jpg'

Image hotlink - 'http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/Satin_Pointe/000_0496.jpg'
On Mon May 01, 2006 07:07 AM
Satin it does look like your pregnant, the way the bottom of your stomach is pooching outward. But is it possible that your pregnant?
On Mon May 01, 2006 08:34 PM
^^Please tell me that I misinterpreted your comment, and you didn't just ask us to tell you if you were pregnant or not just from looking at your stomach.

You have to take a test. Your stomach does look completly normal for someone your age (judging by the age on your profile)

t
By Krystalmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8458, member since Tue Sep 02, 2003
On Tue May 02, 2006 06:20 AM
^Yeah...and is it just me or did Satin's comment/picture disappear?

Taking a test is really the only way to go. We can't tell you much because you look normal as of right now. :)
By ballet_lover84member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 249, member since Fri Apr 01, 2005
On Tue May 02, 2006 07:39 AM
Where is Satin's picture?
By Krystalmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8458, member since Tue Sep 02, 2003
On Tue May 02, 2006 07:40 PM
^I saw it last night but now I can't find it...did it get deleted somehow? :?
By angel82member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 306, member since Fri May 20, 2005
On Wed May 03, 2006 01:51 AM
awww, I love baby belly pictures....I can't wait to be pregnant myself and have a big belly :) A lot of people think I'm crazy for wanting a big belly but I think they're so cute and amazing that there's a little baby inside.

~Angel~
By Hope_And_Lovemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1173, member since Sun Mar 12, 2006
On Wed May 03, 2006 04:50 AM
yeah i love baby bellys there so cute even if you dont know the person you just want to go up and touch it hehe
On Sat May 06, 2006 09:21 PM
Just an updated picture... this was taken today (Saturday) and I will be 37 weeks on Monday! The baby is considered full term anywhere from 37-42 weeks!

Image hotlink - 'http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Brooke208/100_0214-cropped.jpg'

I've gotten HUGE!

~Brooke~
On Sat May 06, 2006 10:10 PM
Aww Brooke you look so cute. Honestly you really don't look that big to me. Your not really carrying high or low. He looks like he is spread out through your stomach. (not to sound weird) But all and all you look cute!

I'm 16 weeks today and I feel like I'm finally getting a notciable belly. I will post pictures later tomorrow, maybe I'll take some at the beach in my bikini. ;)

-Amanda
On Sun May 07, 2006 06:37 PM
Aw, Brooke you look so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of Gavyn when he's born!

I love looking at all these pics- all of you look so proud!
On Sun May 07, 2006 08:19 PM
Brooke, you look so tired...lol...poor you! (I can say that now, because I'm not that big yet. Give me about 10 weeks, and I can bet I'll be just as big. And then you can all make jokes about me. heh...)

I didn't get noticably pregnant until, not even kidding, about ten days ago. No one knew, unless I mentioned it. Practically overnight, I don't have any clothes that fit, and people can see me coming from a mile away. :D
Page:
Page 3 of 271 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 23 24 25 26 27

ReplySendWatchDraw