Forum: Adults / Baby On Board

Page:
Page 6 of 28: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 24 25 26 27 28

Comment #5157404 deleted
Removed by Theresa (28613) on 2008-08-14 17:19:21 deleted photo

re: Post a pic of your pregnant tummy :)
By Krystalmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jun 15, 2006 07:00 PM
^28 weeks?!? Where is the time going? You look great, Theresa!
By Jennamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jun 15, 2006 08:21 PM
Edited by Jenna0693 (58119) on 2006-06-15 20:23:45
^ It does seem like time is flying when you look through this thread! When I look back over my own pregnancy actually it seems like the 5 months have gone by sooo fast!

Such a cute little belly Teresa! Although I am begining to know what you mean about feeling like you gain a ton (the last week feels like I have put on 20 pounds, and an inch for each of them! haha)you definatly look great!

By the way, how are everyones belly buttons doing? Mine is getting pretty darn shallow (at 21 weeks), Im imaging its going to do a little reversing act and pop out for me in not too long. What about you ladies? The edges are kinda puckering up too, its really funny to watch, everyday it looks a little different. I'll have to include the little dude in my next photo-shoot for this thread haha!
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jun 15, 2006 09:16 PM
Thanks! :D We were walking around Costco today, and believe me, I was feeling EVERY MINUTE of the last 28 weeks. Woah! *theresas eyes cross* I don't know what exactly he was doing in there, but he picked the worst time to try it!

I feel like I've like, blinked, and five months have gone by. I don't even get it!

My belly button has disappeared. It hasn't popped, but I don't have one anymore, either. :D

t
By JosieJoymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:59 AM
aaaa wwww , this post is so sweet!

you all look wonderful with your baby bellies. best wishes to you all.

we need to see some pics of etoile_Filante's baby!

love josie xxx
By Brookemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:25 AM
AW T, you look so cute!! Before you know it you'll be holding little James in your arms. And not long after that you'll be begging for a bit of a break! :)

~Brooke~
By PinUpGirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jun 16, 2006 04:33 PM
So I'm trying to figure out the math here. How many weeks is to term? I know there are 52 weeks in a year, but not every month as 4 weeks.

Someone please enlighten the confused PinUp.
On Fri Jun 16, 2006 04:39 PM
Edited by Jenna0693 (58119) on 2006-06-16 17:39:04
If a baby is born from (aprox) 38-42 weeks he or she is considered a full-term baby.

Pregnancy is 40 weeks long in a textbook example. So really closer to 10 months according to how they calculate then the 9 that everyone usually says. When people bring up 9 months to me, I always include 10 in my response - I want credit for all 10! Haha!

Edit: I should specify, 10 lunar months, which is 9 and 1/4 calander i think? Or if you calculate your pregnancy from the date of your missed period (which I beleive is the norm right), but I have come across some people who calcualte from conception (which is less 2 weeks than method one above). It seems logical that would make the most sence because otherwise you are counting 2 weeks with no baby :) hehe ah well.
On Fri Jun 16, 2006 04:43 PM
Well technically there are 4.5 weeks per month, not just 4, because some months have 4 weeks and others have 5. So it really is 9 months and not 10 that you are pregnant. Sure feels like 10 sometimes though :)

But yes, 38-42 weeks is considered full term but they calculate your due date at 40 weeks.

~Brooke~
By Katharinemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:55 AM
Twenty Two Weeks!

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/bellyshotsg.jpg'

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/bellyshotsa.jpg'

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/bellyshotsf.jpg'
Can anyone see the start of that dark line on my belly. Its only on my lower region right now.

On Sunday I have a wedding, so maybe I'll take some shots and stuff then. Me and my maternity dress!

Amanda
On Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:19 AM
I guess that will be little Eva's first wedding :)

One of my boyfriend's coworkers is now pregnant. She was showing off a picture of her baby bump or so he told me. My internship advisor might also be pregnant. I saw a picture of her today and she certainly looked it!

Babies are contagious. *puts on gas mask*
On Sat Jun 17, 2006 02:38 PM
Dark lines...oy!

I've always had some hair between my belly button and pubic hair - nothing much, just enough to be irritating. But, since I got pregnant, it got like, WOAH. I had to start waxing my stomach. *rolls eyes*

They swear that that sort of stuff returns to normal after the birth. Gawd, I hope so!

t
re: Post a pic of your pregnant tummy :) (karma: 1)
By hyehokismember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jun 18, 2006 08:06 AM
Hell no that stuff doesnt go away-it only gets worse! You get twice as much hairer and that dark line just fades slightly :( Im fine with the dark line, but the hairness- no.

Po
On Sun Jun 18, 2006 09:10 AM
^ Mine went away! I don't even have to shave my legs as often as I used to either. And you can barely see the dark line now. It must differ from person to person. Maybe I'm just lucky? :D

~Brooke~
On Sun Jun 18, 2006 09:38 AM
Everytime my mom looks at my tummy she says she sees the start of the dark line. I have yet to cach a glimpse of it.

Oh and the excess hariness ....bah! They tell you about the weight-gain, the labour pain, the body ache, the morning sickness - when did rapid body hair growth in weird places come up? I totally missed that one!

My mom had a super dark line with both of her pregnancies and it went away for her completly within a few months - so yeah different for everyone I guess.

Comment #5201122 deleted
Removed by Theresa (28613) on 2008-08-14 17:20:20 deleted photo

On Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:53 PM
No T I see such a difference. Cute belly. Its more round and pronounced now. :) So cute!

I still just feel fat, and not pregnant at 23 weeks.
By xxkirstyxxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jun 29, 2006 01:29 PM
Hey guys

Finally got round to emptying my digital camera onto the laptop tonight, so here goes. I am currently at 23w 1d, but these were taken last week, so about 22w.
Image hotlink - 'http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e224/kirstinmcguigan/100_0314-1.jpg'

Image hotlink - 'http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e224/kirstinmcguigan/100_0316-1.jpg'

Hope these work, still getting the hang of hotlinking. I am carrying all front pretty much, and really low. Sometimes I can feel this little one's kicks right down low. So according to the tales, it's a boy right? You can't really tell I'm pregnant from the back. My boyfriend wants me to get a big butt, cos he says he has nothing to grab :D.

Kirsty
By Kathymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jun 29, 2006 02:04 PM
Nothing to grap? I see a lot he could grap, there´s a big big belly. :D
By beccathedancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:34 PM
Edited by beccathedancer (90716) on 2006-06-29 22:38:02 i forgot about kirsty
o Theresa! James is getting to be so big, i can see a little difference from your last post, i am so excited to see him in his debut! o and i also had to say you hair looks absoultly amazing, it really is wonderful all straightened, your such a hawt looking mommy- to- be! :D

kirsty your baby belly is so cute, and you seemed to still keep your figure, you lok wonderful, i hope everything is going well with your pregnancy.

be well mommy's.

love from btd
On Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:58 PM
I can't wait to meet him! Eep - I'm so excited! And, even though my boyfriend is kind of a moron like that, I know he's way excited too.

He's doing nothing to get ready (we have a spot designated for the bassinette and crib, although nothing larger then a flea could fit in either spot right now), but keeps rubbing my stomach and talking about the "little man". Heaven help me, I want to be annoyed by him, but it's cute!

t
On Sun Jul 16, 2006 07:50 PM
Edited by Katharine (62356) on 2006-07-16 20:01:08 image code troubles
Twenty Six Weeks:

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/twentyfiveweeks.jpg'

Only fourteen more weeks.
By Pongomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Jul 16, 2006 07:59 PM
sooo... anyone wanna explain what this dark line deal is?
On Sun Jul 16, 2006 08:03 PM
What is the dark line?

The dark line is called a "linea nigra" -- dark line! It is a common sign of pregnancy and usually happens only when the abdomen is somewhat distended. It is thought to be hormonally initiated and there is nothing anyone can do to get rid of it. Fair skinned women do not have this as often as women with darker pigmentation. Staying out of the sun does help to reduce pigment changes with pregnancy.

This line does not necessarily go away after the baby is born but it does get a bit lighter.

Source: parenting.ivillage.com . . .
On Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:14 PM
Amanda, I noticed all the BBW products on your dresser. ;)

*pets tummy* Baby Eva's on her way very soon.
Page:
Page 6 of 28: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 24 25 26 27 28

ReplySendWatch Draw