Forum: Adults / Baby On Board

Page:
Page 7 of 28: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 24 25 26 27 28
re: Post a pic of your pregnant tummy :)
By MissAshleymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:38 AM
Ohhh so manuy prego bellies! I want to see more! Until you go int labour! I mean it! lol jp but i wish ALL of you great luck and your going to be so happy once those babies pop out of you! lol

much love to you and the DDN babies,
Ashley
By dancer_chick92member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Aug 01, 2006 08:49 PM
You guys all look so gorgeous with your pretty pregnant bellies :)

I cant wait until I get older and have a baby :) But I'm only 14 so I'm gonna be waiting for a while yet lol I'll be able to live with my baby cousins :)

~^*dancin chic*^~
By beccathedancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:03 PM
come out come out mini mod!

*fondles james*

sorry T couldnt resist :)
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:08 PM
^lmao...he can come on any time, believe me. I miss being able to walk across the room, without hearing everyone going "You poor thing!" :D

t
By Katharinemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Aug 07, 2006 09:45 PM
Well ladies heres my 29 week belly shot.

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/29weeks006a.jpg'

Heres my growth chart so far. I was supposed to take the last picture at 28 weeks but I forgot. So I labeled my 29 week shot as 28. Shh don't tell.

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/zero.gif'

I don't think my belly looks like any other preggo's. Its just weird. Sort of like a pot belly from too much beer, or something. LOL

Even though I am 29 weeks 2 days I just tell everyone I'm 30 weeks. :P Its much easier and sounds nicer.
By JosieJoymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Aug 08, 2006 03:05 AM
I don't think my belly looks like any other preggo's. Its just weird. Sort of like a pot belly from too much beer, or something.

well, amanda, if i'd never seen you before i'd definateley say you were pregnant! hehe.

not long left for you now!!

i discovered this board by accident, and now i can't help but come back every time i log on.

best wishes,
luv josie
By odile_odettemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:30 AM
Wow Amanda, your looking great! I love your bump. I think you look very pregnant, you dont look like you have overdone the beers at all.
By barefootgracemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:50 PM
Y'all are too cute. i never really lost my line, it did get fainter. But my second baby will be 4 in October, and it's still there. You can't really tell unless you really look, though.

All the babies on the way. So sweet!
By hyehokismember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:55 PM
Hey, how come no more belly pics?? :( Come on ladies, lets get moving!!!!!
By Jennamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:22 PM
^ I agree, this thread hasnt seen much action for a bit, so here we go:

This was taken roughly when I hit the 33 week mark (I'll be 34 on Monday)

Image hotlink - 'http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/Jenna0693/CIMG0139.jpg'

Comment #5421193 deleted
Removed by Theresa (28613) on 2008-08-14 17:21:29 deleted photo

By adridancer
On Sat Sep 09, 2006 04:25 PM
So, I finally got around to adding my pic - this is me at 31 weeks 1 day. Any guesses on the gender? :)

Image hotlink - 'http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6764/694/320/IMGP3047.0.jpg'

adridancer

*the only sin is mediocrity*~MG
On Sat Sep 09, 2006 08:54 PM
^Your hotlink didn't work. I totally was going to try and guess too!

t
On Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:06 PM
Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/33weeks002.jpg'

I'm 33 weeks there!

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/zerotothirty.jpg'

Cant wait for this babe!
By Niennamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Sep 10, 2006 02:55 AM
Edited by NiennaDancer (142754) on 2006-09-10 02:56:45
Katharine you wear the cutest undies. Props to you for not letting pregnancy mean that you still couldn't be cute and girly.

Theresa, wow you really did look ready to pop in that picture! Baby James is SO adorable.

And Jenna I must say...something about your picture is absolutely stunning. I mean, you're gorgeous anyway, and I guess the simplicity of it, and the little smile you have looking down...it's really a beautiful picture, and you look lovely.

Both you and Katherine have such cute baby bellies, so perfectly shaped! I wish you both the best of luck with your babies, and Theresa, the best of luck with starting to raise yours!

Oh and one more question, Theresa did your hands swell too? My mom's did, and yours look a little puffy in that picture, but that could just be because it's 5:00 in the morning and I have yet to go to bed. Although you might be in the same predicament, except for me I haven't gone to bed for not wanting to go to bed, for you Baby James is probably keeping you up.
On Sun Sep 10, 2006 03:30 AM
^I was. That was right around the point that I really started to become convinced that I was going to be pregnant for the rest of my life. :D

My hands swelled a little bit. The amount of swelling depended on whether I remembered to wear my wrist splints or not (carpal tunnel, don't ya know?) but I was pretty puffy in that picture.

I still haven't gotten brave enough to try on anything with an actual waist band, but I'm into ALOT of my pre-pregnancy clothes, just because my swelling is almost gone.

And, we're awake again. Or, should I say still? He's gotten really overstimulated with Jims mom in town, and his days and nights are more screwed up then they were when he was managing them on his own. Oy.

t
On Sun Sep 10, 2006 08:10 AM
^ Thanks for the kind words Nienna, I feel so yucky all the time and your post totally cheered me up. Its so comforting to hear that rather than "WOAH your HUGE", "you look soo worn out!", haha!

On the topic of swelling, Im starting to notice somethng with my feet. I wore the same flip-flops the other day as I have for the whole summer, but it seemed as if my feet were awfully close to the edges. They feel kinda funny too! But I guess its about that time :) As long as I can still fit them into my super comfy fall shoes I wont get too irate.
By adridancer
On Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:48 AM
Okay, since my hotlink didn't work, I'm just sending you guys to our baby blog, where you can see the most recent picture: babywestlake.blogspot.com

adridancer

By Kathymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:59 AM
adridancer I can see your hotlink

Kathy
By Pongomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Sep 10, 2006 01:25 PM
adridancer, your nursery is ADORABLE!!!
By adridancer
On Sun Sep 10, 2006 09:25 PM
Sorry everyone for the confusion regarding the hotlink working/not working. It's probably good that I just added the blog link anyway, since I'm not exactly a technology goddess.

Pongo - thanks for the great compliment on the nursery! My husband worked really hard on it.

Amanda & Jenna - your bellies are sooo cute!

adridancer

On Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:49 PM
NiennaDancer- I'm glad you like my cute undies! They are pre preg ones, thank God I never had to buy preggo undies! The preggo ones don't have lace or anything on them. :(

Ugh swelling... I am so swollen. I have been chugging water and skim milk like crazy hoping to have some effect on the swelling. My face, feet, ankles, legs, hands, and arms are like so swollen. They have gone down a bit since I've been drinking lots of fluids. My doctor estimated last week that I was retaining 5lbs of water, and that's why my weight gain jumped up to 15 lbs. Oh well, all for the love of this baby.

Adridancer- Cute nursery and cute belly!

Jenna- I love your belly and I so stole your idea.

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/Sept10026a.jpg'

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pinkdancingirl/Sept10025a.jpg'
By angel82member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:55 AM
hey
ok I'm gonna post a pic my belly, which isn't really big yet, I obviously can tell but I don't know if others could tell that I'm pregnant if they didn't know.
i'm at week 14 now
Image hotlink - 'http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/angel-w-82/Picture2-1.jpg'

~Angel~
On Wed Sep 13, 2006 06:39 PM
^ I definatly would not be able to tell :) . I know what you mean though, by how you can tell. There were very distinct changes long before others could start to see my belly! I was always like " I know something you dont know :P " haha. Now theres no hiding it :)

Last semester at school I found out I was preggers in mid-feb, but decided to only tell a select couple of close friends. We went on our 4 month summer break and I came back 7 and a half months pregnant, haha! People who hadnt run into me over the summer were quite shocked, it was funny!
By Brittanymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Sep 13, 2006 07:03 PM
I am not preggy...and hopefully will never be...but I just wanted to comment about how much I stalk this post. I LOVE seeing all of your pictures.

Adridancer - I read a bit of your blog. Hope that you're liking San Antonio (I did understand it right, that you moved there?)...my dad lives there so I guess I partially live there. It's a very nice place. I LOVE the green walls!

Amanda - I LOVE your picture. You're always SO adorable :P And your 19th is coming up on saturday!!! So, Happy Early Birthday. Although you didn't fail to remind me about our birthdays on myspace :P

T - you really DID look like you were gonna pop :P

Jenna - You look extremely beautiful as well.

I LOVE how pregnant people look!
Page:
Page 7 of 28: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 24 25 26 27 28

ReplySendWatch Draw