Forum: General / Tap / Tap - Advanced

1 Screw Tap Shes - HELP!
By mindydanzPremium member
On Thu Mar 09, 2006 04:53 PM

Ok I need help - I know I heard they don't make the cgo9's or the premires anymore, are there any tap shes out there anymore with the 1 scew I love them I think thy;re great had them for years - and my students want them and I can't find them or any similar anywhere. Please Help I really need 1 screw tap shoes!

3 Replies to 1 Screw Tap Shes - HELP!

re: 1 Screw Tap Shes - HELP!
By imadanseurPremium member
On Thu Mar 09, 2006 05:10 PM
No. There were so many problems with these shoes. It was totally riduculous to think that one screw would be able to handle the pressure and demands of an advanced tapper. I stripped so many screws and the taps started spinning on almost all of my pairs of the one screw shoes.

The new model that Capezio came out with to replace these absolutely suck in my opinion!!!
On Fri Mar 10, 2006 03:23 PM
My CG09's are amazing with thier one screw I've been daning on them and teaching on them fore three years now with no problems and I still just love them - they have the best sound ever! Any suggestions for a good rplacement if I can't buy 1 screw tap shes anymore?
On Fri Mar 10, 2006 03:24 PM
My CG09's are amazing with thier one screw I've been daning on them and teaching on them fore three years now with no problems and I still just love them - they have the best sound ever! Any suggestions for a good rplacement if I can't buy 1 screw tap shes anymore?

ReplySendWatch