Forum: Disco / Disco Advice

Page:
Page 10 of 141 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
re: Last Fake Tan Post.... Rate your Favourites, name your disasters!! some FAQ's too
By RosieeeX Comments: 6, member since Fri May 01, 2009
On Sun May 03, 2009 01:37 PM
I use Loreal Sublime Bronze and Sun Shimmer :)
re: Last Fake Tan Post.... Rate your Favourites, name your disasters!! some FAQ's too
By xcullyx Comments: 122, member since Fri Jun 08, 2007
On Wed May 13, 2009 04:17 AM
Hiya, I use Fake Bake mousse!
Great value for money! and doesn't go blotchy when it starts to come off after a few days! GREAT! :)
xx
By sadieb Comments: 46, member since Tue Oct 28, 2008
On Fri May 15, 2009 07:56 AM
Tan Truth from wholesalers is really good cosmetic and spray!!!
By superdance85 Comments: 429, member since Thu May 07, 2009
On Fri May 15, 2009 02:14 PM
thanks for all the info on tan creams, i like xen tan its a bit pricey but seemingly celebrities love it,not too strong a smell either.
By superdance85 Comments: 429, member since Thu May 07, 2009
On Fri May 15, 2009 02:17 PM
thanks for all the info on tan creams, i like xen tan its a bit pricey but seemingly celebrities love it,not too strong a smell either.
By laurenwallace Comments: 23, member since Tue Mar 24, 2009
On Tue May 19, 2009 11:41 AM
I use piz-buin. it is the mousse type and I find it good. Easy to put on and comes off after a couple of days. Good advice. thanks xx
By Bratzbabemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 793, member since Sun Mar 05, 2006
On Wed May 20, 2009 05:17 AM
Hiya, great post!!

I use Xen Tan on Hannah, her natural colour is quite olive anyway but i put it on the night before with a tan mitt from boots, you can rinse it off in the shower in the morning to even the colour, but since putting it on with the mitt we don't rinse it off so the colour is deeper!!
A bit pricey but well worth it, lasts at least 4 maybe 5 comps and does come off in the bath, a good scrub!! But i will use your tips for getting it off though as it takes a few days to get it off hannahs face.
But a great tanning lotion, highly recommended.

Michelle xx
By Dollie05 Comments: 120, member since Thu May 31, 2007
On Fri May 22, 2009 03:39 PM
Brilliant post some really useful tips!! I like St Tropez or Fake Bake.St Tropez washes out of costumes best. Fake Bake is lovely but I've found that if you use deodrant when you dance or glitter spray you start to get a green glow!!!! Don't know if this has happened to anyone else?
By xxxDancin_Emxxx Comments: 1112, member since Tue Jul 15, 2008
On Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:23 AM
I use sun shimmer and it really seems to work for me!

xxxxxx
By babydoll_chantel Comments: 624, member since Sun Jun 07, 2009
On Sun Jun 14, 2009 08:29 AM
Great Post!!!!!

I have use the ambre solair spray didn't like it much it takes too long to dry & goes streaky because my daughter can't stay still.

i have also tried 1 i brought from a dance shop, it's a fab colour but you can't get it off for love nor money.

I used to use sunsimmer when i was dancing, does anyone know where I can buy it.

Thanks
By lilcourtz226 Comments: 20, member since Sat Apr 11, 2009
On Sat Jun 20, 2009 03:19 PM
heya i use solait bronzer to put over my tan you get it froom super drug i think its about £4.00 its like a stick you roll on and rub in wit a spondge are mit i think its realy good and also leaves you with a nice radient shimmer :D xo
By lilcourtz226 Comments: 20, member since Sat Apr 11, 2009
On Sat Jun 20, 2009 03:22 PM
oops forgot to say ^^^^^ the bronzer is superdrugs own brand so it probably a tan aswell.
By megangallinagh Comments: 75, member since Sun Feb 22, 2009
On Mon Jun 22, 2009 02:18 AM
I have my spray tan done at PERFECT or VOGUE there both really good.

Ages ago i tryed wags and it left me all patchy
By spraytanpro Comments: 93, member since Fri Sep 14, 2007
On Mon Jun 22, 2009 04:13 AM
The Green is the same with all fake tans, the perfume in the deoderant reacts with the DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) in the tan & goes green.

It is best not to wear any perfumes, deoderants, mouturisors etc before applying fake tan.

Richard.
By Lauren_xo Comments: 261, member since Sat Mar 14, 2009
On Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:44 AM
I always have a spray tan because my mom does them so if anyone is in need of one pm me! They are good because they dont go streaky or make you orange like some tans do.

Lauren xxx
By laurenwallace Comments: 23, member since Tue Mar 24, 2009
On Wed Jul 08, 2009 07:01 AM
I have used piz-buin mousse a couple of times and I find it is good.
By Dancingkate_x Comments: 630, member since Fri Mar 07, 2008
On Mon Jul 13, 2009 04:53 PM
St Tropez! It's the best, I either get a spray one done in a shop or use the lotion. Comes off after a few showers and it goes on easily too :)
By dancer157 Comments: 233, member since Fri Sep 21, 2007
On Sat Jul 25, 2009 07:58 AM
use 2 coats of Bronze Express !
By DanceManiacLauzmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2475, member since Sun Jan 28, 2007
On Sat Jul 25, 2009 02:10 PM
Edited by DanceManiacLauz (172859) on 2009-07-25 14:15:37
i love soltan beautiful bronze the untinted ( the mosturiser type one)its boots own brand and cost 5 pound at the moment

gives you a lovely colour in just 1 go and comes of quite easily with a bit of a scrub

the only downside is that it takes a while to dry
By GrAcE6 Comments: 71, member since Sun Oct 21, 2007
On Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:52 AM
i use sienna sol extreme and do a coat or two of that with my spray tanning machine and then to get a really nice dark but not streaky look i use rimmel sun shimmer over the top

i think the tips have really helped me mainly the ones helping to get off the tann lol thats so annoying
thanks for the tips grace x
By Haesel_Dancer_xmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 933, member since Fri Jul 03, 2009
On Sun Aug 09, 2009 08:59 AM
Thanks so much for this, some great tips.
This will really help me because i've been looking for a good long lasting fake tan for Ireland this year, and wasn't really sure what one to get :S. But now I think I am going to get my mum to buy a fake tan from one of the suggested websites because they sound fab :D.
I really need a good one because I have already had a disaster with "Rimmel sun shimmer, instant tan bronzing mousse" I wouldn't recommend it because it doesn't seem to dry, rubs onto white and light coloured clothes, wears off and goes streaky quite quickly.
I also use a fake tan mit that I bought from tescos. Works really well :).
Thank-you again and deffinate karma :].
xxxxx
By Kelsey_Ds_Mom Comments: 145, member since Mon Mar 02, 2009
On Tue Aug 25, 2009 08:23 AM
Great post ...must of took you ages and wish id of read it months ago. My daughter started comps 12 months ago and to be honest in the first 6 months i think we tried every brand of fake tan available, some with terrible results...
Eventually we settled on Suncare Bronzing Spray from Wilkinsons.
I personally think its trial and error as what works on one person can often look terrible on another.
By DancingElisa Comments: 486, member since Mon Sep 15, 2008
On Tue Sep 01, 2009 03:59 PM
A fantastic post,thankyou very much.Very helpful :D
xxx
By Stella2310 Comments: 28, member since Mon Jun 22, 2009
On Wed Oct 14, 2009 06:22 AM
Hi My daughters favourite is Babyliss spray on (with a machine) we don't do this but from advice from another dancer we paint it on, with a big paintbrush and it looks a bit streaky when you paint it but it dries fantastic and looks really great on the floor.There seems so many good ones to try. I think in the end its personal taste and skin type.
By Tracy222 Comments: 132, member since Sun Apr 19, 2009
On Tue Nov 17, 2009 06:57 AM
If you can afford a spray tan then thats the best option, and several coats at that. I used to do spray tanning for a living and the best at the moment is Sudo Ultra dark or Sienna 12%. Failing that Rimmel shimmer is great, and use a mitt to put it on quite generously
Tracy
Page:
Page 10 of 141 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

ReplySendWatch