Forum: Disco / Disco Advice

Page:
Page 12 of 141 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
re: Last Fake Tan Post.... Rate your Favourites, name your disasters!! some FAQ's too
By zoehan Comments: 106, member since Wed Feb 24, 2010
On Tue May 04, 2010 05:03 PM
oh yes and also then i put sexhairtan over it to top up it smell and loo's yummy
re: Last Fake Tan Post.... Rate your Favourites, name your disasters!! some FAQ's too
By kitty_katxxx Comments: 3, member since Mon May 17, 2010
On Mon May 17, 2010 12:34 PM
Heya my sisters always use the ambre solaire airbrush tan its really good
By Grufflemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1331, member since Sat Mar 04, 2006
On Fri May 28, 2010 09:49 AM
Hey,
Worst tan I've ever tried has to be boots own...It turned out really streaky and orange! Also the Garnier(sp) one, it was awful I looked like a wotsit pmsl, Rimmel Sun Shimmer on its own is terrible but when I do Fake Bake then the Sun Shimmer over the top it looks amazing?? lol strange! Also St. Tropez is amazing love that tan makes me go a beautiful colour goes a really deep golden colour totally worth the money :D xxx
By xwee_carly_deex Comments: 125, member since Tue Sep 16, 2008
On Wed Jun 02, 2010 04:07 PM

i always use FAMOUSE DAVES tanning mouse :P its great and has no streaks :D and doesnt come of all streaky :) iloveit !
^^here is a photo of me in it :P ,
carly
xxxx
By Taximum Comments: 21, member since Sun Jun 20, 2010
On Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:42 AM
Thanks for that - so useful. As a novice this will have saved me lots of wasted time, effort & money!
By queeny1 Comments: 28, member since Sun Jan 18, 2009
On Mon Jun 21, 2010 01:57 PM
It was great to get the information on tanning as i get a bit confused with all the tans out there.will try some of the ones you mentioned many thanks
By Jika21 Comments: 88, member since Thu Mar 04, 2010
On Mon Aug 09, 2010 02:41 PM
i'd never used fake tan in my life never mind on my daughter before so i didn't do too well the first couple of time. i then tried st moritz mousse which is easy to apply with a mitt and goes on smoothly. the only downside is that it takes about a week to completely wash off.
By labamber Comments: 422, member since Wed Jun 30, 2010
On Mon Aug 09, 2010 05:30 PM
hello what a great post i am so glad that finally someone has stopped all tan topics flying around and put them all into one
i use rimmel sun shimmer dark shimmer sixteen hour wash off
tan
i apply two layers the night before one on the morning of the competition and keep topping up throughout the day
it is really dark but that is how i like it and washes off so i can be as dark as i want to be :) x
By Tyanhal Comments: 413, member since Thu Jul 15, 2010
On Wed Aug 11, 2010 03:00 AM
Fab post, but can someone tell me how a lot of dancers get that, almost metallic shiny finish to their tan. Is it a powder or a spray on top of their base tan?
By XDancingCherishX Comments: 203, member since Thu Nov 12, 2009
On Mon Aug 30, 2010 02:30 AM
Tyanhal, I think it may be Maybelline Sun Glow :) Its an istant shimmer.
I always use Siennasol with the Maybelline Sun Glow on top :)
Its givies you a nice golden tan, which lasts all day :)
Lots of love Cherish xxx
By Heather10 Comments: 54, member since Sat Jul 03, 2010
On Wed Sep 08, 2010 07:18 AM
Hi Everyone,Thanks for the great advice.We now use Maybeline dark and its great.We do two layers .One the night before and one in the morning.Pat don't rub. Thanks Heather and Liv
By leanne100 Comments: 409, member since Fri Apr 02, 2010
On Sun Sep 26, 2010 09:07 AM
Wow great tips
a HUGE thanx to every one
who has posted!!!
:P
:D
By xx_princessdance Comments: 57, member since Sun Feb 08, 2009
On Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:40 AM
great post!!!!!! i use st.moritz mousse :) it's gradual & comes in in 4-6 hours, and very dark!!!!!
By starlet_debz Comments: 1723, member since Tue Oct 10, 2006
On Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:55 PM
hiya

worst tan I ever used was maybelline sun shimmer and
piz buin both turned green on me :(

best one had to be Jantanna mousse which is fabulous in every way possible only regret I have
is not descovering this one sooner :)

love debbie xxx
By Libby_Lou_09 Comments: 52, member since Tue Feb 24, 2009
On Tue Oct 26, 2010 06:46 AM
Hiya
My favourite and best result tan is sienosol ! you can order it offline and you can either put it in a spraytan machine or as i do , paint it on with a paint brush and then rub it in with a tanning mit ! its very dark and develops even more overnight giving me an amazing tan for the comp :D

I dont like the spray tan ones in the cans you buy from boots or superdrugs ect as it leaves streaks and not a very dark tan !
the worst one i have ever used it boots own make spray can , when i pressed the spray button thing , it wouldnt stop spraying , leaving me looking horrible and streaky!
By lilvickeydancerx Comments: 13, member since Sat Apr 18, 2009
On Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:17 AM
Thankk youuu :)
My favourite tan is siennasol with maybeliene Applied over the top, The maybeline is really easy to get off (good for comps where you need to be brown but have school) and the siennasol takes about three days to come off, The easiest way for me to get my tan off is just scrub everyday. Painful but it works :D Hopee this helps,
Much love :)
Vicz xx
By djs Comments: 13, member since Sun Oct 10, 2010
On Tue Nov 02, 2010 03:01 PM
Not sure anyone has mentioned it but I use L A Disco Tan in a spray tan machine really nice and dark.
By Tyanhal Comments: 413, member since Thu Jul 15, 2010
On Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:20 PM
Thanks Cherish.....yep...I bought the Maybelline and it seems to be the right thing. the girls are now being tanned the day before using LA Disco tan (spray tan) and a layer of Maybelline in the morning. Tan looks fantastic now. x
By candy001 Comments: 20, member since Fri Nov 12, 2010
On Thu Nov 18, 2010 08:00 PM
hi great post. I would recommend using tan wipes first as they dry quite fast than apply sun shimmer medium mate a couple of times. matt is better than the shimmer as the shimmer is more messy. i also find using bronzer with a bronzer brush helps when tan is blotchy. just brush over tan
By sky5 Comments: 19, member since Sun Nov 07, 2010
On Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:27 PM
hi everyone i the tan i couldent do without is sally hanson air brush legs its supposed to be for you legs but you can use it every where its absolutley brilliant for covering up blemishes such as scrapes or even bruises its instant spray on and takes no time to apply and if your looking for a developing tan i heard there is a tan in primark thats great havent tried it my self though.
By Nightie90member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5816, member since Tue Oct 16, 2007
On Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 PM
WOW! just read this! Fab post :) xx
By cazshaz Comments: 51, member since Fri Dec 31, 2010
On Fri Jan 21, 2011 04:22 AM
Wow! Amazing advice, thanks so much. After reading all the posts have gone for san tropez and am hoping, as you have to shower it off after a while, that it won't come off on Shannans new suite. Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks
By cazshaz Comments: 51, member since Fri Dec 31, 2010
On Tue Jan 25, 2011 02:51 PM
San Tropez is expensive but it doesn't come off on your suite and it looks a lovely golden colour.
By tamtamsin Comments: 21, member since Wed Jan 12, 2011
On Mon Jan 31, 2011 02:18 AM
I always used to use Piz Buin, which is quite expensive but you can often find on offer in discount stores for some reason! Also St Tropez too.
By xXxAnnaKarinxXxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 52, member since Fri Jan 28, 2011
On Sun Feb 20, 2011 03:20 AM
How long do people find the average bottle of fake tan lasts? x
Page:
Page 12 of 141 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

ReplySendWatch