Forum: Disco / Disco Advice

Page:
Page 13 of 141 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
re: Last Fake Tan Post.... Rate your Favourites, name your disasters!! some FAQ's too
By ohdearieme Comments: 61, member since Sun Nov 07, 2010
On Mon Mar 14, 2011 02:41 PM
ive used st tropez and both st mortiz and i can say i love them both, i have had only one probably with st mortiz that it ran through the sock that i was using which turned my hand green but we manged to get it off so was lucky xx
re: Last Fake Tan Post.... Rate your Favourites, name your disasters!! some FAQ's too
By julesmacca4 Comments: 57, member since Wed Apr 06, 2011
On Wed Apr 13, 2011 03:00 PM
Good advice had a few tanning disasters x
By gillmac1 Comments: 84, member since Tue Apr 19, 2011
On Mon May 09, 2011 04:35 AM
Thanks for all the advice, we use St Moritz spray and find it goes on really well with a tanning glove and isnt expensive x
By Hayleey_x Comments: 34, member since Fri May 13, 2011
On Sat May 14, 2011 10:20 AM
im new to competitions and i have just bought some maybelline dream sun shimmer dark tan, i hear its a very good and dark glowing tan that is instant and comes off in a single wash, fingers crossed for when it arrives.:-)xxx
By Jem30 Comments: 54, member since Wed Dec 30, 2009
On Mon May 23, 2011 12:25 PM
I have found Maybelline to be the best one so far, it lasts all day and comes off easily, it also comnes off on the costume but is removed easily with some fairy liquid.
By DiscoBeth Comments: 23, member since Tue Mar 16, 2010
On Fri May 27, 2011 03:48 AM
Two coats of St Moriz then a coat of maybeline dark works well :) Nightnmare to get off though! xx
By emmy_n_ellas_mum Comments: 38, member since Sat May 15, 2010
On Thu Jun 02, 2011 07:04 AM
We use coco bay spray tan and a coat of maybelline in the morning. Emily goes a lovely colour with this xx
By Meggymay Comments: 45, member since Wed Jun 08, 2011
On Thu Jun 16, 2011 01:53 PM
Some great tips there thanks be sure to remember them!
Megan xx
By kinsy Comments: 47, member since Mon Nov 10, 2008
On Fri Sep 09, 2011 07:31 AM
Taking my daughters to a shop to be sprayed this time, a few people not happy to spray a 8 and 12 yr old!
By chazwithanarr Comments: 172, member since Mon Mar 21, 2011
On Sun Sep 11, 2011 01:58 PM
I use Solait Bronzing Foam from Superdrug because it washes off after the comp quite easily leaving a natural tan for school :) and St. Moriz tan turns me green :/
By funsamantha Comments: 75, member since Mon Sep 12, 2011
On Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:08 AM
i have found that rubbing dishwasher tablets all over your body when in bath/shower gets fake tan off ralli well or if you want, you can dissolve 3/4 in the bath and soak in it xxx
By mia_x Comments: 27, member since Thu Oct 13, 2011
On Fri Oct 14, 2011 04:28 AM
Thank you for the help! My disaster was at the Buncrana Championships festival when i used st moritz spray and by saturday night/sunday morning i was well and truley green! NEVER EVERT AGAIN LOL x
By loopy_lou07 Comments: 42, member since Mon Apr 23, 2007
On Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:29 AM
Great post, lotsa great advice here!!
I use Loreal Sublime Bronze Gel so you can see where you have rubbed it. I usually put 2 coats on and it comes out great you can get a shimmery one too!! If i want to be darker i will put the Rimmel instant body make up in shimmer to add that extra coat on top. The shimmer is great. :D
By lilmillie1member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3836, member since Mon Oct 27, 2003
On Sat Nov 26, 2011 08:49 AM
I have tried and tested the Dance Tanz mousse both in 'leave on' and 'wash off' the tan is extra dark and easy to apply! ... both tans come as a mousse and can be put on with a mitt or roller, the 'leave on' tan is 20% and develops over 8 hours (and looks like a spray tan) it washes off gradually over 4-7 days, the 'wash off' tan is just as dark but washes off (only with soap and a shower!) this is brillaint fpor children who arent allowed to wear tan at school etc. Tan smells gorgeous to! :) if you would like to try it add dance_tanz on here or dance tanz on facebook, orders are posted first class and mine was with me next day! :)

Hope this helps!
By funsamantha Comments: 75, member since Mon Sep 12, 2011
On Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:49 PM
i have just tried the dance tanz as well!! its really good and dark and fades brilliantly, dosent go patchy at all!!!
xxxx
By ToriHarrison Comments: 1, member since Sat Feb 04, 2012
On Sun Feb 05, 2012 04:43 AM
Hi :)

Has anyone tried the new lavel tan (Don't think that's spelt right) and is it any good? Thank you :)

Love Tori x
By dance_tanz Comments: 120, member since Sat Jan 08, 2011
On Tue Feb 14, 2012 04:55 PM
Hi the laval tan is ok to top up and make your base tan shimmer, but it contains parabens which have links to breasr cancer. Were hoping to bring out a shimmer very shortly that complies with adfp rules. We have also coming a new wash off, fully tested on dancers which also contains a shimmer, until the our 20%dha gradual fade mousse is still our best seller xx
By DanielleDancer21 Comments: 25, member since Sat Dec 03, 2011
On Fri Feb 24, 2012 04:17 PM
I highly recommened W7 Spray on Legs/Tights its super dark and wash off (its also not oil based!) it comes out like a foundation and also covers scarring/marks etc. Its honestly amazing and it doesnt smell like traditional fake tans. Its around £2.99 a bottle and i swear buy it.
By albabe Comments: 53, member since Sat Apr 23, 2011
On Sat Feb 25, 2012 03:36 AM
Hi, I have had a few problems with fake tans as they have went streaky, green or wouldnt come off so I will definitely be trying everyone's suggestions. Thanks x
By xxxDancerRhixxx Comments: 36, member since Sun Nov 20, 2011
On Sun Apr 15, 2012 06:10 AM
I use carita on my daughter,
but i find St Tropez is really really good,
and a fake bake spray tan is the best(can't beat this one really),
hope this helps x
By doubletrouble99 Comments: 33, member since Thu Jul 14, 2011
On Sat Apr 28, 2012 01:34 PM
i would use 'White to brown' it can come in lotion or wipes! its really dark also:D
By danceOFFdemi Comments: 42, member since Sun Apr 29, 2012
On Mon May 07, 2012 03:17 AM
I use fake bake and its really good, not once has it went streaky or patchy or anythiimg, i use a fake aptan mit to Apply it

DONT spry anything on you until it has FULLY dried as you will go green
By katiea6004 Comments: 25, member since Wed May 19, 2010
On Tue May 08, 2012 11:54 AM
great to read through all tan advice in one place! x
By ambitions Comments: 85, member since Sun Sep 23, 2007
On Mon May 14, 2012 04:47 PM
Great advice, thanks! I used to really like St Moritz but I really did like the Fake Don't Bake. can't seem to always get hold of it these days x
By dizzyclaire1976 Comments: 32, member since Tue Apr 10, 2012
On Thu Jun 14, 2012 07:17 PM
hi I use vita liberata rich silken chocolate from boots a bit expensive but looks great, I use two coats!
Page:
Page 13 of 141 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

ReplySendWatch