Forum: Disco / Disco Advice

Page:
Page 4 of 141 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
re: Last Fake Tan Post.... Rate your Favourites, name your disasters!! some FAQ's too
By chelsea6 Comments: 67, member since Sun Oct 08, 2006
On Thu Jan 18, 2007 07:57 AM
i use san tropez its the best and always goes on brilliant andrea
re: Last Fake Tan Post.... Rate your Favourites, name your disasters!! some FAQ's too
By Energy_Dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2348, member since Tue Apr 26, 2005
On Sun Jan 21, 2007 04:16 AM
What is the Best St.tropez? Like the spray or cream etc...?
By dance365 Comments: 169, member since Sun Jan 21, 2007
On Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:55 PM
I really like the sally hansen instant tan (airbrush legs, I think it's called) in medium/dark - even though I have the palest legs on the planet, one coat looks natural and it only come off with soap and water.
Johnson's holiday skin is nice but only if i'm not dancing...it make's my legs feel really greasy (mmm...lovely...)
By MichelleTilleymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5388, member since Sat Dec 18, 2004
On Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:35 AM
Hi :D

I Used Ambre Solaire Spray Which Is Quite Dark But Doesnt Smell To Nice.

Then I Bought The Fake Bake Instant Spray But I Found It To Be Un-even And Goes Green :S

Im Now Looking For A New One...
I Want It Dark As Possibl Because Im Naturally Tanned.

Any Suggestions?
Mshell x
By live_life_dancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 11529, member since Mon Mar 28, 2005
On Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:58 AM
i think best st tropez is the mousse

its amazing

aine x
By la_dance Comments: 13, member since Wed Sep 14, 2005
On Tue Jan 23, 2007 04:21 AM
wow thanks this page has helped me and my mum alot
i use fake bake and get done in the shop where i work and looks like i been playin in the mud but always leave a ghud result.
also the tan towels r very good but make sure u wear gloves or scrub ur hands after.
but i might try some of the others stuff that people ave sed is good

thanks lacey
By sammyjo Comments: 4543, member since Mon Dec 29, 2003
On Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:04 AM
Heya!
I have always used Boots Soltan mousse I used the medium and my sister used the light as she has fairer skin this has always looked very natural it takes ages to dry though!

I went to the clothes show in december and bought fake bake airbrush which was £10 for a set which included all foundations and the tan which is a good price considering fake bake is about £20 in the shop on its own!
i have used it for the last two comps and think it is brilliant! i apply 2 coats and it gives a dark natural tan! it is much quicker and dries quickly!
the first time we sprayed it in the bathroom and it tanned the whole room which was funny but it took ages to clean! we then did it in the shower but i didnt stand on anything and my feet have gone black so make sure you stand in the shower on an old towel!!
hope this helps
*~sammy jo~*
By MichelleTilleymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5388, member since Sat Dec 18, 2004
On Sat Jan 27, 2007 01:23 PM
Removed by hylndlas (107168) on 2007-01-27 16:49:13 Netspeak....please don't Toggle your post.....not every word is to be Capitalized.
Hiya

I Decided On Piz Buin Max And Bought Some Today.
Just Put It On Now And So Far So Good!
It Smells Gorgeous, It Spread Really Easy And Its Dried Super Quick :D

Mshell x
By chesca Comments: 63, member since Wed Nov 24, 2004
On Mon Jan 29, 2007 04:01 AM
wow this muyst have taken you ages, and now you have loads more advise, my advise is...
if you dont want too much of a tan, and dont wanna look like an orange, and finally you dont have much money to spare use sainsburys own mouse, the darkest shade is really good and if doesnt rub off, start with your first coat two days before the comp and reaplly everyday after a shower. ches x
By chesca Comments: 63, member since Wed Nov 24, 2004
On Mon Jan 29, 2007 04:03 AM
also their tanning cream is good for fading back white rather than suddenly changing skin colour!! ches x
Fav Tan
By lady_caitz Comments: 177, member since Sun Feb 11, 2007
On Mon Feb 12, 2007 02:47 AM
My fav tan is a developing tan- Garnier Ambre Solaire, no streaks bronzer! It is a tinted mousse so you can see if it is patchy before it even develops properly, it takes about 8 hours to do that so its better to apply the night before a comp!!Everyone who is having trouble finding the right tan should try this!! Caitz xx
Fake Bake !!*
By LiiNZiimember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 75, member since Wed Dec 13, 2006
On Thu Feb 15, 2007 06:47 AM
I Love Fake bake I Use It For Every Comp... Bit Expensive though.
I like sunshimmer too but sometimes it becomes reely dark and just looks too un-natural.
Loreal sumblime bronze is good too.
when you are using sunshimmer on your body use the powder on your face too so that you have the same colour all over.

love linzi happy tanning x
By xtwinkle_toesxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1152, member since Sat May 13, 2006
On Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:04 AM
hiyah x
i used skin deep tanning wipes yesterday just to get a light tan for a party im going to this weekend..
well this mornin i woke up dark dark brown :D
i was amazed lol its not streaky at all and has a really shimmery glittery effect
i'll definately be using them for my next comp as they are so easy to use and dry really quick
i got them in savers for £1.99 which is a bargain
i'll be goin back down at the weekend to buy 10 more packets lol
id definatley recommend trying them
caitlin x
By Tabbymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4988, member since Mon May 17, 2004
On Sat Feb 17, 2007 03:40 PM
get fake bake from bodysourceonline.co.uk its waaay cheaper :)
i got a bottle for 15 pounds its usually 25!!
they have loads of other ones too, xtreme gel, for your face, the lot!

xxx
By Laura9member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 691, member since Sat Nov 25, 2006
On Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:06 PM
I once yoused santra pay but it did'nt work on me.Once I had a spray tan but it looked too dark on me.Now I youse sunshimer and it looks fine.
love Lauraxxx
By wee_hayley_babemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 353, member since Tue Dec 13, 2005
On Mon Feb 26, 2007 09:50 AM
hi
could someone help me please i need a dark tan that does not go orange or green but it needs to stay on like for weekend comps but i wasnt sure if i should just go for a spray tan at my loacl tanning shop place its £14 for one coat and £20 for to coats
please i hope someone can help me please
love wee hayley :D
By Danni16189 Comments: 22, member since Mon May 10, 2004
On Tue Mar 13, 2007 03:15 AM
Hi, I dont know if anyone else has the same problem i find it reli hard to make my legs even they always end up streaky any advice?? thanx xxxxxx
By Noodlez Comments: 210, member since Wed Mar 07, 2007
On Tue Mar 13, 2007 01:41 PM
Fake Bbake Extreme Gel or Ffake Bake Mousse, cos it drys in soooo fast!! xxxx
x! Natalie !x
By xNaTaLii3xEhMmx Comments: 71, member since Tue Nov 28, 2006
On Fri Mar 23, 2007 09:38 AM
I Use Avon Mousse In Medium/Dark Andd Its Brill U Look Realy Dark And You Look Brown Not Orange And It Also Dosen't Come Of On Ur Suits :D xx

Love Natalie xx
By xtwinkle_toesxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1152, member since Sat May 13, 2006
On Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:03 AM
hiya
last week when we ran out of piz buin (duno if thats how u spell it lol but its rubbish) we bought a wee cheap one from asda just to use for the comp last weekend
its really dark so we only used one coat and its the most natural looking tan and sooo even
its amazing i cant believe that we were paying £20 for other stuff and this one is only £2 and its sooo much better!
it comes in mouse and lotion but its brill
id recommend it to everybody x :D x
By Vickiliciousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2037, member since Mon Mar 28, 2005
On Mon Apr 02, 2007 04:50 PM
I have always used Business Mousse from Bodycare. It's like £1.99 but I think they have discontinued it.

I am trying Boots Soltan at the moment and LOVE it! The colour is really bronzey, a bit shimmery and still quite deep. Your supposed to put a layer on then another 3 hours later for a deeper colour. I haven't done that and it's still pretty dark. For a comp I think you'd need a few coats though.

Vicki x x x
On Tue Apr 03, 2007 04:40 PM
Hiya

I Want A Really Dark Tan.. Like A Deep Dark Brown Rather Than A Bronze.

Kinda Like Patrice And Patricia and Lauren Mc.. They Go A Gorgeous Colour!

Anyone Have Any Suggestions?

Mshell x
By XxDaNcA4LyFxX Comments: 50, member since Mon Mar 26, 2007
On Thu Apr 05, 2007 03:27 PM
wwooooww thats good advice lol that must of taken you yonks :P...i use soltan spray on it is very good and smells nice to :) its quite easy to wash of ...but depends on your skin :)...sometimes bad thought because you cant see which bits you have missed lol...
XxionaxX
By Tabbymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4988, member since Mon May 17, 2004
On Tue Apr 17, 2007 03:50 PM
michelle, you could pm groovytwins and ask what they use and how much of it?

i wore ambre solair, it went orange and streaky on me BUT if you use FCUK SUGAR SCRUB in the light pink pot, wear some exfoliating gloves, put a dollop on the area (only a small amount) and scrub until you can't see the scrub much, then put the area under water (this is best done in a bath) and scrub again, i find it ALL comes off with this.

xxx
By dancsenmum Comments: 1347, member since Fri Apr 20, 2007
On Thu Apr 26, 2007 01:50 PM
great post everyone we are still trying to find the perfect tan thanks for all the tips
Page:
Page 4 of 141 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

ReplySendWatch