Forum: Disco / Disco Advice

Page:
Page 9 of 14: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
re: Last Fake Tan Post.... Rate your Favourites, name your disasters!! some FAQ's too
By redsdancerrr
On Mon Jan 12, 2009 05:07 AM
I'd say the garnier mousse AND the garnier spray.
I usually do a coat of mousse, a coat of spray, then repeat about four times.
I want SIENNASOL :)
Maisie xx
re: Last Fake Tan Post.... Rate your Favourites, name your disasters!! some FAQ's too
By spraytanpro
On Mon Jan 12, 2009 06:04 AM
redsdancerrr wrote:

I want SIENNASOL :)
Maisie xx

PM Me & I can send you a free sample.

Richard.
By dancingkatieee_x
On Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:27 PM
SIENNA SOL!! is the best tan. its goes on really evenly and doesnt smell horrible like most! its not too expensive either,
katie xxx
By Rebecca96member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jan 19, 2009 02:18 PM
Hiaa I use Jan Tana it is amazing love Rebecca
By dee_reemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Feb 06, 2009 02:16 AM
jan tana is amazing

really really dark and it washes off,, none on the cozzies either,, its used more for body building comps, and we all know how dark they look!!

best tan out there, as well as sennsol..lol

love cara xx
By princesslia82
On Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:37 AM
piz buin foam is good, doesnt come off on your costume x x
By mizzkatespotzmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Feb 14, 2009 07:10 AM
WOW. You really know your stuff, girls..
bet you have danced for a while, I'm just a Beginner.
Love Katie..xxx
By EvieandIslasmummember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Feb 15, 2009 04:02 AM
Can someone please let me know how I can get a free sample of SIENNA SOL!! please x
By kerryD
On Sun Feb 15, 2009 04:29 PM
hi, we tried that Siennasol extreme didn't work for us, my daughter and another dancer was sprayed tanned last week for comp on the Sunday, it didn't take on the legs and was dreadful around the arm pits. we had to mouse the girls on saturday nite good job really....my daughter said she wouldn't use it again and prefered the mouse by Lancaster and the spray mist on her face by Piz Buin..
We tried fake bake too some time back that was ok but a little silvery tinge.
Suppose what's suits one might not another!!
By xxlittleaoifexx
On Tue Feb 17, 2009 01:00 PM
I use sally henson it works best because it is soooo soft when you put it on and it looks natural...

I get the dark one xox

aoife :D :D
By xxlittleaoifexx
On Tue Feb 17, 2009 01:15 PM
sally henson for legs is the best

little aoife
By dance_star_ash
On Sat Feb 21, 2009 02:45 PM
st.tropez is the best fakek tan to use, or we ordered some form america called xen-tan :) xx
By dance_star_ash
On Sat Feb 21, 2009 02:46 PM
st.tropez is the best fakek tan to use, or we ordered some from america called xen-tan :) xx
By Jenny_Jazz
On Mon Feb 23, 2009 06:31 AM
I live in Glasgow n used to use fake tan for my dancing competitions n shows but now I get a spray tan done.

I get them done at spraytanXpress.

Spray tans are the best and the brownest the girl in spraytanXpress is brilliant n does me and my friends, the last time we were there there was 5 of us and she only charged us for 4.

XX
By HaddyBoo
On Sat Mar 14, 2009 09:37 AM
I use two coats of fake bake its amazing for dance gets me so brown :)
By emmielouPremium member
On Sat Mar 28, 2009 08:00 AM
I use tanning wipes, they stay on and dont streak x
By codismum
On Mon Mar 30, 2009 01:19 PM
i used to use siennasol although ive begun to use tan truth its a bit more expensive but it is a gorgous golden colour
By dancinmayalili
On Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:56 AM
I use siennasol and aero tan to make is shiney and glittery love maya xxxxxxx:)
By nanaann
On Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:19 AM
hello my granddaughter uses spray tan which is not cheap but works well,enjoyed reading your post im a new member and just learning the pc.
By HennaMarieC
On Wed Apr 22, 2009 09:26 AM
I love using superdrugs own shimmer tan its gorg and i like asdas own tan too it goes on really even. I always use gloves and exfoliate first especially on elbows and knees and i put moisturiser on any dry parts of my skin too xxx
By carrie6
On Thu Apr 30, 2009 09:36 AM
Thanks this post is really helpful, I use a brilliant tan on my daughter that's for dancers it's call Siennasol Extreme you only need one coat as it is very dark and it doesnt go streaky.

The link is

siennasol.co.uk
By diamonddancer
On Fri May 01, 2009 10:18 AM
fantastic post :)
i normally get a spray tan, and then use instant sun shimmer over the top. the shimmer is alot better than the matte to rub in and it is also tinited with glitter.

i need to be darker for comps really, does anyone know any good products i could try?
love shaunie xxxx
By diamonddancer
On Fri May 01, 2009 10:19 AM
fantastic post :)
i normally get a spray tan, and then use instant sun shimmer over the top. the shimmer is alot better than the matte to rub in and it is also tinited with glitter.

i need to be darker for comps really, does anyone know any good products i could try?
love shaunie xxxx
By spraytanpro
On Fri May 01, 2009 07:36 PM
Shaunie,

PM me for a free sample of siennasol extreme, It is really dark & can be easily applied with a makeup sponge or something like a Babyliss airbrush.

siennasol.co.uk.

Richard

XXXX.
By bekkk_94
On Sun May 03, 2009 11:28 AM
great post thankyou.
i didnt realise this post said how to get tan off, mine never seems to come off very quickly even after exfoliating but i will try some of the things you have said. thanks.x
Page:
Page 9 of 14: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

ReplySendWatch