Forum: Teams / Dance Teams

Chorgraphy and solo info
By Dancecutie38
On Mon Mar 13, 2006 07:34 PM

*this is a copied and pasted post..

Hello! My name is Erin.. okay I'm just going to make this post sweet and short.. (and so SRY if it seems obvous and annoying but I just want someone to tell me.. because I don't want to go search for the information.) Okay, So I'm looking for ANYANAYAYAYANAYYYYYYY information on this site.. ANY board..idk if it would be this board..lyrical? music? Chrography..whatever but just PLEASE tell me where I can find information on doing a solo or chrography ideas.. is there a big blob on..do you understand what I'm saying.. if not just please post here if you can help me and I'll restate it! THANKS SO MUCH!!

2 Replies to Chorgraphy and solo info

re: Chorgraphy and solo info
By DancerGirl_08
On Wed Mar 15, 2006 04:23 PM
Well, I'm not exactly sure what your're looking for, but if I understood your post correctly, I think your're mainly looking for information about choreography.

Links for stuff about Choreography -

www.dance.net . . .
www.dance.net . . .

You also mentioned lyrical, although I'm not entirely sure if you wanted information about it...

Here's the link anyway -

www.dance.net . . .

And you mentioned music too, so here's the links for that -

www.dance.net . . .
www.dance.net . . .

There aren't any forums specifically for solos, but there are forums for about 10 different types of dance, so I'm sure if you just ask your question in one of those, somebody will be able to help you, or just give you some good general info about solos.

Hope this helps, if you need anything else just ask!
~*EmilyRose*~
re: Chorgraphy and solo info (karma: 1)
By DancerGirl_08
On Wed Mar 15, 2006 04:25 PM
Well, I'm not exactly sure what your're looking for, but if I understood your post correctly, I think your're mainly looking for information about choreography.

Links for stuff about Choreography -

www.dance.net . . .
www.dance.net . . .

You also mentioned lyrical, although I'm not entirely sure if you wanted information about it...

Here's the link anyway -

www.dance.net . . .

And you mentioned music too, so here's the links for that -

www.dance.net . . .
www.dance.net . . .

There aren't any forums specifically for solos, but there are forums for about 10 different types of dance, so I'm sure if you just ask your question in one of those, somebody will be able to help you, or just give you some good general info about solos.

Hope this helps, if you need anything else just ask!
~*EmilyRose*~

ReplySendWatch