Forum: General / Hip Hop / Popping

Page:
Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5
MysticVogue..Masterfull Popping Instructor. Impressive to anyone even old school poppers
By MysticVogue
On Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:33 AM
Edited by MysticVogue (153754) on 2006-03-16 00:35:14
Edited by MysticVogue (153754) on 2006-03-16 00:36:36

Seeing is believing!!! Mastered the 3D tick, more than 5 styles of waving, futuristic king tut moves, robots ahead of our time, glides that defy laws of motion, popping floor moves that make an acrobat look like a beginner. Can impress anyone within 20 seconds. Will battle anyone in a heartbeat.

Taught by someone who AfricaBambatta picked #1 in the biggest breakdance competition ever held in CT. Someone who did opening acts for Bobby Brown with New Edition, Force MD's, Mariah Carey, Grand Master Mele Mel. This person is not only my teacher but the best popper in the world. I see him everyday and still get tutored by him.

I have seen the movie "You got served", the floor dancers were okay but I was not impressed by the popper. Believe me when I tell you I am 10x better.

My dream is to work with Missy Elliot. I believe she has kept popping and breaking alive without her it would be gone.

My goal is to prove that what I am saying is true and take the popping world by storm!!

Anyone can look up the breakdance competition which I am referring to in the library in Bridgeport, CT. It is Bridgeport Post November 5, 1984. Titled "Breakers fill Klein Memorial".

124 Replies to MysticVogue..Masterfull Popping Instructor. Impressive to anyone even old school poppers

re: MysticVogue..Masterfull Popping Instructor. Impressive to anyone even old school poppers
By Invent
On Thu Mar 16, 2006 07:06 PM
I really dont agree with the statement that Missy Elliot kept bboying and popping alive....

It the actual DANCERS that have kept these forms alive.
Invent
re: MysticVogue..Masterfull Popping Instructor. Impressive to anyone even old school poppers
By SpellieDev
On Thu Mar 16, 2006 07:29 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is this guy serious...
By TrippyJing
On Thu Mar 16, 2006 08:05 PM
Worst...self-hype...ever.
YOU GOOOOOOO GIRL!
By joanneagram
On Thu Mar 16, 2006 08:49 PM
Hi MysticVogue, WOW, YOU ARE REALLY HERE!!
I am so glad you told me about this site...It's GREAT and so are you. I saw you teaching last week. Great Job. You had those kids POPPIN and HIP HOPPIN...Lots of fun and hard work, but it all pays off in the end. What's up next?I hope you get alot of replies from this site. You are the best...Keepin touch, I just signed on I'm joanneagram,you know who I am....right. Write back if you have a chance...and keep POPPIN....
By shaggyPopsy
On Thu Mar 16, 2006 09:01 PM
Mystic GUy... are u serious!!! hahaha
y arent u in the EB's then HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i also agree with invent...
Missy elliot did what for popping??

its the funk Dancers themselves who keep it alive

PEACE
By Barnaby
On Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:00 PM
Oh man I didn't know that the superhuman magical popping train from the alternate universe of the divine funkalicious kingdom belonging to the 9 mythilogial boogy wizards left to planet Earth without me on its super fantasious mystical vogage though A'pop'aclypse Now??!?!?!?
By MysticVogue
On Fri Mar 17, 2006 05:58 PM
Edited by MysticVogue (153754) on 2006-03-17 18:01:09
People are so jealous
By MysticVogue
On Fri Mar 17, 2006 06:13 PM
What is wrong with self-hype? I know I am the best so why not? You dont know me, and if you saw me perform you would hype me up too!!!!
By Invent
On Fri Mar 17, 2006 07:54 PM
Hmmm...

I wanna see you go up against Mr. Wiggles.
hehe.
Invent

PS-... maybe Frantick first... he hasn't been at it as long as Wiggz... but can still murder A LOT of people...
By MysticVogue
On Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:28 PM
Invent I want to explain something to you I had a rare opportunity not every one gets a chance to learn from the person I learned from everything I say i can back it up and regards to Wiggles my teacher beat him in 1984 I'll give you my phone number and if you want proof I got plenty of it. (203)922-1687
By MysticVogue
On Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:33 PM
Trippy Zing I want to say first anything I say I can back it up like I said I will battle anyone if you're intrested in a battle my phone number is (203)924-2577 you don't who i've been taught by and you never seen me Pop and one more thing I make a lot of money with Popping.
By MysticVogue
On Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:36 PM
SpelliDev first I'm not a guy second you've seen me Pop if you want to that can be arranged my number is (203)924 2577 now you dont know who i've been taught by I have a lot of stuff in the library about and i make money with my skills if you're half as good as me and you're cool I might give you a job.
By iH0p
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 01:54 AM
that's great... soooo what is your point?
here's the point
By joanneagram
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 02:13 AM
MysticVogue is very talented. She beleives in herself, works very hard to perfect what she does and she does it very well. What is so wrong with letting people know that you are out there and can do what you say you can do. She can back up whatever she says. She loves to dance and wants to go as far as she can with her talent and drive. Seeing is beleiving and I have seen her preform and she is terrific. She has been on local TV in New York and preformed in local clubs and was well received. She teaches at dance schools and is always looking to enhance and perfect herself to be the best. That's the point....
By Invent
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 03:07 AM
Oh yea.... cuz Wigz was oh so talented back in '84...

I'ma hit him up... check and see if he remembers you.
Invent
By Invent
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 08:18 AM
Oh... and by the way...

I have no issue with strong female poppers. Actaully I love to see that.

I just love people who toot their horns that much...

If there's no traffic... why do you keep hitting your horn??
Invent
Hitting her own HORN!
By joanneagram
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 08:38 AM
Invent, take notice.....and you did! Maybe that's why Mystic hits her horn. A little attention never hurt anyone. You seem to know alot about Poppin, I read your messages. Why not be positive and try to help someone. You seem to have given alot of direction on how to Pop, maybe Mystic has what it got but has to get it there to be seen. What do you think?
///
By omegakkto
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:03 PM
she said her teacher beat wigz not herself beatin wigz.. u asked wigz if he remember her of coz he doesnt
By iH0p
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 01:08 PM
Edited by iH0p (102010) on 2006-03-18 13:21:21
yeah well my teacher's teacher beat the teacher of the best popping teacher ever and therefore i am impressive to anyone too... ask anyone... do it. just do it. do it. im even impressive to michael jackson who kept the moonwalk alive. without him there would be no moonwalking anymore! looooooove meeee and maybe i'll give you a job toooooo!!!!

honk if you love yourself

beep beep
Teacher's Teacher????
By MysticVogue
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 02:51 PM
Oh my, my teacher's, teacher's teacher beat the teacher's teacher teacher who beat the teacher's teacher...get real!!!!! What is that???? I hope you dont speak like you write. "just do it, do it" are you a spokesperson for NIKE, now?? Sounds like your horn ran out of beep a long time ago. Thanks for sharing!!
By MysticVogue
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 03:02 PM
Invent...I said my teacher beat Mr Wiggles. Ask him who beat him at the roxy years ago and even his own boys were like oh sh**..Although I doubt he would admit he got beat, but he did.

Another thing if you love strong female poppers, then what is the problem? I am a strong female popper probably the strongest you would ever see. Why do you keep knocking me and you dont even know me. I know I have skills!! I am not knocking you. Dam right I will toot my horn, you know why because I can! I am that good!

Dont talk what you dont know sweetheart I am sure I can put your lame tapes to shame.

Have a great day!!

beep beep!!!
By TrippyJing
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 04:02 PM
This is from a person who can't figure out that she can reply to three people in one post as opposed to posting three times for each response.

You're full of yourself. That's the bottom line. That's not necessarily an insult, but you're full of yourself. You spew hot air like a tea kettle. You act like we're all jealous of you...

...of your big mouth, maybe. We haven't seen you dance, we've only seen you talk. No...no...even worse. We've only seen you TYPE. Your only proof is the mentioning of a teacher whom you don't even NAME, and whose only record that you can give us requires us to travel to a library in Bridgeport. Some new member of Dance.net CONVENIENTLY joins up ONE day after you do, and all that member does is hype you up.

Hey, maybe I might call. Maybe I'll make traveling arrangements to go whereever you are, or for you to come here. Maybe I'll do all that. Maybe I'll battle, and maybe I'll win or lose.

But in the end, nothing will change. You'd still be full of yourself, and you'd still be spewing hot air.

Who's your teacher? Give us a name.

You teach at dance schools? Tell us where and who you are.

You make alot of money? Tell us who you work for.

That proof you mentioned in the library? Try scanning it and putting it up online for others to see.

Those skills you have? Try recording a clip and putting that up.

That mouth you have? Shut it.
Reply to TRIPPY JING.....
By MysticVogue
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 04:34 PM
Look up my teacher's name Elixon Tony Lopez -- that is my teacher's name!!!!

You wanted schools so here is only a few for now:

The schools that Elixon Tony has taught in are:

Gotta Dance Studio

Startford Academy of Dance
Joe Villane Dance Studio
Carella's Dance Studio
Step's Dance Studio
National Association of Dancers and Affiliated Artists (NADA)
Rhythm in Motion Dance Studio
Board of Education RCA Dance Studio
Community Health Center
Quest Gym
YMCA

Now here are mine:

Stratford Academy of Dance
Step's Dance Studio
Showbiz Dance Studio

Recently hired for a few new dance studios that when I get to know you better, I'll let you know.

Back up danced for professional and up and coming singers.

Performed on the New York Diamante Show in December 2005, for Artie and Legit.

You want me to scan something and send it?? By Monday night I will post all details in regards to first place awards with Africka Bambada from Zulu Nation -- who is the Godfather of Hip Hop if you didn't know, he judged the competition.

As far as Mr Wiggles I don't know why everyone keeps talking about him, he got beat in front of the Roxy in 1984 by Elixon in front of Roc Steady Crew and New York City Breakers.... I can back that up too!

If this doesn't keep YOUR mouth shut maybe after I post the newspaper articles on Monday then that will definitely SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!

If you are looking for HUMBLE - I am definitely not HUMBLE that doesn't get you anywhere in Life!
By Barnaby
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 05:17 PM
OOOO . Ya know even if you can back up your claims with substantial proof and even if you are the worlds best funk dancer, well thats all kool and the gang but that last statment you made, about being humble, that wasn't cool. You can be cocky, arrogant, claim people are jealous of you cuz you don't like their only logical statments. But you'll only get no support, no respect, no nothing.
Page:
Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch