Forum: General / Hip Hop / Popping

Page:
Page 2 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5
re: MysticVogue..Masterfull Popping Instructor. Impressive to anyone even old school poppers
By SpellieDev
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 08:27 PM
yo mystic....think hard about what you're saying and the image that's being portrayed about yourself. you had a teacher that was taught by blah blah blah and he's so good and stuff. what your teacher should have taught you is how to curb your arrogance. just because you had a good teacher doesn't mean you'll get to soak up all he has to teach. are you in it to dance, or are you in it to prove something to everyone? also, it's not good to go around saying that someone else taught you everything you know. that shows lack of originality.

sounds to me that you're just starved for some attention but you don't have any other way to get it. your posts have no substance...and it doesn't matter what proof you have of how good your teachers are or how many comps and media exposure you've had. no one cares. get over yourself.
SHUT WHAT?
By joanneagram
On Sun Mar 19, 2006 04:34 AM
Hey Trippy, What's UP? why should Mystic shut-up? Freedom of speech, remember? She can back up what she says and that should show you it not just hot air...it's the truth. Maybe I do hype her up but that is only because she is that good..why shouldn't I. This is a person who loves what she does and is proud of what she has learned. She has a gift and a God given talent and that's the bottom line. Maybe her beleif in herself comes off as arrogance to you but that's your call. When someone puts their heart and soul into doing something and does it well, why not be proud...why not hype yourself? So I support what she does and says,is that a problem with you?
re: MysticVogue..Masterfull Popping Instructor. Impressive to anyone even old school poppers
By MysticVogue
On Sun Mar 19, 2006 08:14 AM
Edited by MysticVogue (153754) on 2006-03-19 08:24:01
Confidence can come across as arrogance, that is true. There is nothing arrogant about me. I was attacked the minute I posted. Prove this. prove that. Now that you know I can prove something, you say now that doesnt matter.

In the 80's poppers battled with poppin in the streets by dancing. Now people like you want to battle on a computer. I dont battle on computers and I will tell you why I said the things I said about myself. You see for a long time I have noticed that the floor dancers were excelling but the poppers seem like alot of stuff just got lost and was never passed on so I wanted to let poppers know there is more to it than what is out there now. The capabilities of poppin is endless and what people think is awesome on these videos really isnt. Belive me I am not tring to brag. Since 1986 & 1987 when breakin supposedly died most dancers went underground, most of it was done in Raves. Now that it has come back alot of the skills were lost in poppin. In floor dancers breakers are a dime a dozen in poppin you are lucky if you find one within 20. Popping being more intricate was harder and is harder to learn, if all you know is Mr Wiggles or Turbo for popping masters you are missing out on so much. I am not trying to insult anyone as a matter of fact you all insulted me. I really do plan on showing poppers how much more they have not seen.
By Barnaby
On Sun Mar 19, 2006 06:12 PM
The thing is you say your not trying to brag yet your first sentence on this site was, " Seeing is believing!!! Mastered the 3D tick, more than 5 styles of waving, futuristic king tut moves, robots ahead of our time, glides that defy laws of motion ". Now what the f*ck is a '3D tick' anyway. And 5 styles of waving?? Futuristic king tut moves?? Are you sure your not just making this up??
Cant we all just get along???
By MysticVogue
On Sun Mar 19, 2006 06:59 PM
Barnaby

Maybe I should not have went off like I did and I am going to be very honest with you. I dont like debates, fights, arguments or any such thing. I give credit where credit is due. I am a very honest and humble person and I appreciate all forms of talent but I cannot and will not stand someone who is giving lessons when they themself needs to take lessons. I saw the video clips of Invent: @ Street Skillz, Gettin Down to "My Hump", Boogaloo Practice, Tutorial #2, Boogie Nation 3 & Battle Footage. To be honest with you the video kept getting frozen every few seconds so maybe I missed a good move and didnt see it but I want to tell you for every 10 seconds that it did show a move, I didnt see anything, I cant even judge it because to me he didnt do anything. I seriously want to tell you I traveled many times to go see poppers all over and what Invent was doing is exactly what I see everywhere I go. I dont know how else to tell you what I am trying to say but if I say something about myself you are only going to see it as bragging. I guess the only way for you to see that I am what I say I am is to show up at some form of competition, so I'll tell you what we should do. You let me know with plenty of time in advance where and when there might be a competition and I will try my best to show up or if you simply want to see if I am for real then lets get together on friendly terms, no battle just demonstrations. I am also a martial artist and I want to tell you that if someone wanted to show me something I've never seen before in Martial Arts, you better believe I would want to be there to see it because I want to improve constantly at that.

To Invent & Ihop: I am not slamming nothing down your throats,it is you that keep slamming me. I give credit to anyone who tries and I really would like to meet with you guys on friendly terms or send you a DVD or a tape, just let me know whats up.

I lost my cool before but now I realize maybe its just that you really believe this is whats up meaning what you have so far and if you are satisfied with what you have then theres no need to go on but if you are the type of person with an open mind and would appreciate improvement then be in touch.

Elixon Lopez
Watz good mangz n womangz?!!!
By SNAKEN3D
On Sun Mar 19, 2006 07:15 PM
Eh yo wat iz up? Dis iz "3D" repping SNAKENMEKANIKS n 4 all tha real street hedz n dancers holding it down doin their thang. First off I jus wanted 2 holla @ ya'll cuz ima new member here, not trying 2 get in2 other peoplez drama or nunthin like dat. I wanna 2 say respekz n props 2 ne out there who iz fulfilling their dreamz and serving a positive purpose thru their GOD given talent n skillz.

4 all tha hedz out there that luv POPPING, WAVING, 3D ANIMATION STYLEZ (TICKING,STROBE-ING, OR CLAYMATION/SINBADDING), BOPPING, ROBOTTING, SNAKE-ING/COBRA, BOOG, KING TUT, FIMLMORE, DIMESTOPPING, STRUTTING, SACCIN, ECT ECT ECT...

Tha Biggest POPPING competition wit POPPERS from all over tha world up in tha Boston area Saturday April 22nd n Sunday April 23rd at Everett Highschool. 2 on 2 n 1 on 1 POPPING battles. Wit so many OG legends thatz itz ridiculous r all gonna b there n right now their at least over 60 POPPERS entering tha 1 on 1 battle. Visit bostonbboy.com for further info.

Come thru whether u wanna test ur skillz... or jus wanna participate in tha biggest POPPING COMPETITON (dedicated 2 tha POPPERS)uv tha year

"If you are looking for HUMBLE - I am definitely not HUMBLE that doesn't get you anywhere in Life!"

hehe, Like tha attitude MysticVogue aint nunthin rong wit dat (n kinda c y u need that outlook on sum aspects in life) so long as u can bak it up, so here it iz bostonbboy.com (4 all tha 411). An event filled wit POPPERS from all ova tha world, wit so many OG legendz itz ridiculous that r there 2 do one thing, "BATTLE". Bring yo teacher or whoever u wanna bring n let deez foolz no wat time it iz. U n INVENT can bak n forth tit 4 tat, n all thatz gonna accomplish iz a waste uv both ya'llz time. Perhaps our paths will cross one day MYSTIC cuz I lived in Danbury CT for a long time n still got ma fam down there (live in Boston now for about 6 yearz teaching fulltime professionally like yourself) n we can either battle or session, or wat evaz cleva (itz all good either way cuz I aint trippin, datz jus how we do wink!).

If ne uv ya'll come thru 2 boston area we got a prakdis spot dedicated 4 POPPING ONLY, so come thru netime, all welcome wit open armz! Get @ me theatrikwayz@hotmail.com or 617 953 3062.

ez ya'll

3D
SNAKENMEKANIKS
By SNAKEN3D
On Sun Mar 19, 2006 07:35 PM
"I guess the only way for you to see that I am what I say I am is to show up at some form of competition, so I'll tell you what we should do. You let me know with plenty of time in advance where and when there might be a competition and I will try my best to show up or if you simply want to see if I am for real then lets get together on friendly terms"

April 22nd n 23rd, visit bostonbboy.com dis iz one 4 tha archivez!!!

one
3D
By SpellieDev
On Sun Mar 19, 2006 09:02 PM
it doesn't matter if you have the skills to back up the attitude...NOONE WILL LIKE YOU. what do you expect to come out of this? you can do all the self-hype you want, all you'll attract are other people of self-hype, and will gain no credibility of your own.
Spelliedev would u b my friend?
By SNAKEN3D
On Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:20 PM
lol I had 2 stop myself from laughing reading this.

"it doesn't matter if you have the skills to back up the attitude...NOONE WILL LIKE YOU."

Sounds like you got ur panties in a bind buuud! which iz y u jumped tha gun n misunderstood wat I sed. Stop being insecure and reread wat I sed. "U need that attitude in sum aspects uv life" or else people walk all over u. Do u think in tha buisness world professional people r humble? or r they aggresive when it comes to making their buisness flourish n successful? Itz tha same damn thing in a battle (thatz on a dance street tip), that duzent reflect who or mean thatz how u truly r as a human being.
ez

3D
Finally a voice of reason!!!!!
By MysticVogue
On Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:27 PM
Edited by MysticVogue (153754) on 2006-03-19 22:35:51
Whats Up SNAKEN3D!!!!!

You are right that competition sounds good. That is the way I like to do things. I am going to try to be there, I dont pop anymore but my daughter does and I feel I have passed on my skills. All the things I said on this site are true. They all got the wrong idea, I guess they thought I was some little kid making up stories but that is okay.

I will be giving you a call and see about getting together.

I wanted to ask you if you know of someone named Tron and another guy who goes by "3D"?I battled both of them. Are you going to be in the competition?

If we get together before the competition, maybe we can do something for the 2 on 2.

Elixon Lopez
NOONE WILL LIKE YOU
By MysticVogue
On Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:34 PM
Well said SNAKEN3D

Couldnt agree with you more. That is my whole reason of not being humble when it comes to this because I am in this for business as well as for the love of dancing and in business you have to be tough especially the entertainment business.

Success isnt made on being humble, success is made by being aggressive like in the movie Scarface, Tony Montana.
"I want what's coming to me, the world and everything in it"

Dont get me wrong I am a nice person.

Elixon Lopez
By Barnaby
On Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:58 PM
K first off i'd like to address what Mystic said about Invent. Personally I don't think much of Invent either but maybe not in the same way you do. Personally I interpret Invent's dancing as being a form of 'evolved' popping, the thing you see catz on 'You Got Served' doin. But I could be wrong. However what I mean by evolved popping is not listening to the feel of the music, the inner core of the bass. Ya see to be able to dance you not only need to know the moves but also how to apply them which is more than just popping on the hitts. In my opinion the Invent clips i've seen look to sketchey and untagged with the music, by the way in my opinion 'my humps' isn't a very funky song to dance to.

By the way Mystic I don't know which part of the globe you live in but i'm not about to jump over there just to see you dance. I also searched up Tony Elixon Lopez nd I got nothin.

And Snaked or whatever yer name is the thing you said about buisnessmen ain't true bro. Entrepenures aren't succesful by being aggressive and how I interpret that is 'ruling with an iron fist'. Yea sure you can't let people walk all over you however if you're aggressive towards someone one minute the're quittin the next minute.
PEACE, RESPECTS
By MRWIGGLESeb
On Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:18 AM
just for the record
never heard of you bruh, and never battled
you...
i remember all my Roxy Battles perfectly
you must be talkin about Mr Wave (people always get us confused), or someone else who you thought was me.. there were a few cats who peeps from out of town mistakened me for (Louie New wave RIP, Kid Terrific, ect..)

and also
in 84 is when Beat Street came out, we were all out of the country touring that whole year
peep my timeline in the year 84:
www.mrwiggles.biz . . .
plus
NYC BREAKERS and RSC would never be hangin out at the Roxy together, (haha foreals) but if it happened, you can ask them (RSC or NYC Breakers) LEGS is on freestylesessions.com, and you can still find Chino and Noel, Ken Swift, Fabel, Freeze, ect..they would know about this battle as well if it happened...

i am not afraid to admitt battles i lost
losing is winning, thats why i am who i am today
win lose or draw, i stuck with the game, stayed humble and never quit the dance..

never battled you, never heard of you (no offense)

but peace and respects to you

wiggles
cluck cluck cluck
By SNAKEN3D
On Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:41 AM
Barnbaby, that name sayz it all. U sound like ur str8 outta tha chicken farm. Lemme know if u need assistance pronouncing my name correctly Barnie Rubble n I can slowly spell it out 4 u. Jus so u don't get it twisted bro ur talking 2 sum 1 who has their game on lock. Ima fulltime professional Dance Instructor n have bin dancing my whole life (Hip-Hop, Reggae, Popping), I say wat I say cuz I'm living proof uv it. I'm not here to make friendz bruh (perhaps thatz ur steez n datz cool), this iz how I survive so I don't got time 2 worry about if hedz like me or not, getting bak to my original point which iz having battle mentality iz tha same az being buisness minded, which evidently went over that big melon uv urz.

4 MYSTIC N ELIXON get @ me netime. Boston has a great POPPING n Street Dance Community, n ya'llz welcome 2 come thru 2 our saturday practices. We welcome ne1 who luvz POPPING wit open armz. Elixon thatz hot mang that u passed on ur teachings 2 ur daughter man, thatz a blessing I hope sumday I get 2 experience.

Oh yeah TRON N SHALLOW run our practices, n they have been my teachers 4 about 7 yearz. I think tha 3D ur thinking about wuz down in HBO (HOME BOYZ ONLY) which iz waaay b4 my time. I have bin rocking tha name 3D since 95 and now itz SNAKEN3D cuz 3D ANIMATION n SNAKE-ING r ma specialties which wuz passed on2 me by POPPING TACO about 2 yearz ago when I had tha blessing uv training wit him on several occasions. I first got my start under my uncle EDWIN RIVERA N DANNY DAN from CENTURY 3. Later got in2 Hip-Hop n bak in2 POPPING, 10 yearz active (which still makes me a new jack by OG standards). Hope all tha blessings n positivity r plentiful down ur way. ez

3Dizzle
cluck cluck cluck
By SNAKEN3D
On Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:42 AM
Barnbaby, that name sayz it all. U sound like ur str8 outta tha chicken farm. Lemme know if u need assistance pronouncing my name correctly Barnie Rubble n I can slowly spell it out 4 u. Jus so u don't get it twisted bro ur talking 2 sum 1 who has their game on lock. Ima fulltime professional Dance Instructor n have bin dancing my whole life (Hip-Hop, Reggae, Popping), I say wat I say cuz I'm living proof uv it. I'm not here to make friendz bruh (perhaps thatz ur steez n datz cool), this iz how I survive so I don't got time 2 worry about if hedz like me or not, getting bak to my original point which iz having battle mentality iz tha same az being buisness minded, which evidently went over that big melon uv urz.

4 MYSTIC N ELIXON get @ me netime. Boston has a great POPPING n Street Dance Community, n ya'llz welcome 2 come thru 2 our saturday practices. We welcome ne1 who luvz POPPING wit open armz. Elixon thatz hot mang that u passed on ur teachings 2 ur daughter man, thatz a blessing I hope sumday I get 2 experience.

Oh yeah TRON N SHALLOW run our practices, n they have been my teachers 4 about 7 yearz. I think tha 3D ur thinking about wuz down in HBO (HOME BOYZ ONLY) which iz waaay b4 my time. I have bin rocking tha name 3D since 95 and now itz SNAKEN3D cuz 3D ANIMATION n SNAKE-ING r ma specialties which wuz passed on2 me by POPPING TACO about 2 yearz ago when I had tha blessing uv training wit him on several occasions. I first got my start under my uncle EDWIN RIVERA N DANNY DAN from CENTURY 3. Later got in2 Hip-Hop n bak in2 POPPING, 10 yearz active (which still makes me a new jack by OG standards). Hope all tha blessings n positivity r plentiful down ur way. ez

3Dizzle
By Ajaye
On Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:46 AM
Hey Snaked and Mystic, How about you guys put on some clips of yourselves, if your tired of hearing people talk and love hearing your own voice so freakin much. Not to get on anyone case and say your not what you are. Im just saying talk is cheap. Show us and we'll believe you. Stop stating how good you are and show all the people in different areas who arent gonna fly there behinds out to see you pop.

Its one thing to say your good and show someone what your talking about. I mean if people were going around saying how good you are and how you should go see you pop cuz they saw your video it would end this whole thing since you dont like arguing. You should have expected to get attacked just by reading the posts on this thing.

To comment on what invent is and isnt. At least he's teaching what he knows rather than going around bragging about how good he is. He puts the vids on to show people his talent. He doesnt need to be the best to post a video and show he is what he says he is.

It just sounds a little too cocky to just state how good you are and not show it and just argue about it ya know. Just an opinion
By Invent
On Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:50 AM
Well... I've gotten into a trend of thinking what I believe... so I'm not gonna stop right now...
Here's some words...

First, for Barnaby:
I can tell you are into boogaloo. You always talk about funk music and "riding the baseline." There's nothing wrong in that. I'm going to tell you right now... that's what I USED to do... I was all boogaloo. I realized though, that I needed to expand myself so I could express different STYLES OF MUSIC and myself more successfully. I learned more styles of popping, and what I do now is all a blend of what I have taught myself. I have no desires to follow or create anything that looks like what you might see in a music video, or something from you got served.

What I do is freestyle my popping and show the music with my body.
You can respect it, understand the idea, or you can tell me you don't like it... whatever it is you want to do is your choice. My best piece of advice to you, is expand yourself homie.

second...To Elixon Lopez:
As I just explained for Barnaby... my dancing is freestyled... I do have some moves, but those I generally don't put online if I even have them in my footage. It comes down to this same train of thought that you have:
If I were to walk up to you and say "Hey... show me all of your most secret moves..." What would you tell me??? You'd probably say "Get lost... I don't even know you..."
So what should makes things any different when I choose to put a video online?

And to explain a word about myself, personally... I HAVE made money dancing. I've performed on street corners in NYC. I've done Television work, I've done stage performances in Minnesota, and I've taught in a studio.
But that's not important to me. What is important to me, is the time I spent volunteering my time to work with At-Risk Youth Groups while I was in Minnesota. I used the dane to show kids that they could make better of themselves, they could think more of themselves and others, they could find something that they truly enjoy that's cool to do and will get them respect... I've changed the lives of some young people to a path that didn't lead to self-destruction.

THAT, Elixon Lopez, is my greatest accomplishment. I choose to HELP people. Not try to belittle them by saying "I AM THE GREATEST EVER." I show them how they can become good, and hopefully, someday better than me in the art that I love with all of my soul.

I go where I see people need help and guidance, and I try to help them. And I don't go around tooting my horn about myself. I think, that if your daughter is even half as good as she claims to be... then it is your responsibility as her father, to show her how to be humble and polite. You can still have those qualities and be cut-throat. I don't mean this to be mean, or offensive, but your daughter sure as the heck doesn't need to be some braggert bitch in order to get what she wants... it's just a matter of building a rep... coming from the old school you should know about that. Building Rep creates clout. I have a homie in MN, who's a better dancer than me... he's only 19 or 20 (i forget...) but right now, he's teaching at a top minneapolis studio earning $75 per hour class. He's on the verge of getting 10 classes a week. And he's one of the most polite and humble and easiest people to work with. Maybe Mystic can learn from that sort of example.

Now I have to hit the sack before my daily grind tomorrow... washing cars just to get by... because I have no one to pay for all my ish and take care of me... just me, myself and i.
Invent
This is fun
By SNAKEN3D
On Mon Mar 20, 2006 01:29 AM
"Hey Snaked and Mystic, How about you guys put on some clips of yourselves, if your tired of hearing people talk and love hearing your own voice so freakin much. Not to get on anyone case and say your not what you are. Im just saying talk is cheap. Show us and we'll believe you. Stop stating how good you are and show all the people in different areas who arent gonna fly there behinds out to see you pop."

Hey Ajae netime u wanna battle bro I'm not hard 2 find (TRUST), that meanz ur more than welcome 2 seek me out (I'll even draw u map homie) if u wanna test ma crediability I ain't mad at u. I bak minez up, n 2 b real about it I'm not here 2 prove myself 2 u or nebody else. I will b posting a clip on WIGZ site so if u r interested stay tuned mrwiggles.biz
ma screen name on there iz KNIGHT SNAKE but I go by 3D.

Or u can jus bring yo azz 2 tha Bean tha weekend uv April 22nd n 23rd where everybody n their grandmother'z cuzinz roommate will b. bostonbboy.com

"Its one thing to say your good and show someone what your talking about."

Ur absolutely right mang! But lemme ask u sumthin, when did I say that or brag about how good I wuz? hmmmmm? Another thing when did I ever attack or dis INVENT? I never even seen tha brother get down, n watching clips n seeing tha real thing in person r 2 different thangz. As a matter a fact I got mad respekz 4 INVENT, brother spoke his mind out agaisnt JAZZY J (a while bak) one uv tha baddest OGZ out there n still went 2 battle cuz he wanted 2 man up.

"since you dont like arguing. You should have expected to get attacked just by reading the posts on this thing."

I welcome ne argument, challenge or drama u or nebody else wants 2 bring ma way, take a number if u have 2. That comez wit speeking ur mind n not giving a funk wat ya'llz think or say. If dudez wanna hate thatz cool, if dudez wanna b chill thatz cool 2. I'm not here 4 that, I'm here 2 speek my mind regardless whether or not it hurtz ur feelings.

"It just sounds a little too cocky to just state how good you are and not show it and just argue about it ya know. Just an opinion"

LOL, good lookz 4 tha laughs though cuz man I haven't fell out like dat 4 a minute, wheeee wee!!! n thatz jus ma personal opinion.

ez

3D
Watz good WIGZ?
By SNAKEN3D
On Mon Mar 20, 2006 01:41 AM
Itz cool that WIGZ came here n sed his piece wit class n respect. Itz gonna b good 2 c PETE aka BURNEY MAC again at tha jam. WIGZ send sum rice n beanz wit PETE ova ma way. cojolosueve loco!

3D
ANIMATRONIK SNAKE
By shaggyPopsy
On Mon Mar 20, 2006 02:23 AM
just be open minded and acceapt people as they come
when somone comes up to me and mouths off about how they are the best
i just say "that's great!"
i just let people belive what ever they want to belive
i don't waste my time with these people

so MYSTIC GURL.... "THAT's GREAT"
By shaggyPopsy
On Mon Mar 20, 2006 02:28 AM
oh BIG BIG BIG props to ayeJ and Invent.... i like your styles man .. i like your styles, oh barnaby everyone has their own style of Popping, so RESPECT

PEACE
Battle with Wiggles
By MysticVogue
On Mon Mar 20, 2006 05:37 AM
How else would I know what I am about to tell you...

1984 New York City Breakers were supposed to be at the Hartford Civic Center but they didnt show up, they were going to open up for Bobby Brown. I wanted to see them real bad so I went to NYC. How did I know about the Roxy and that you were ever there, you admit you had some battles there it figures you wouldnt admit a loss how can you say rocsteady never hung out together when they had to practice together for the movie in that year.

I can give you specific details of the battle.

Elixon Lopez
Peace again
By MRWIGGLESeb
On Mon Mar 20, 2006 09:18 AM
hey bruh
peace to you and your opinions
much respect...

cool
about the civic center thang
im not from your town so i can't comment
and im not sure about the relavance of NYCBreaker's and them supposing to be there..

and as fars as RSC and NYC breakers hangin
they are in different crews, and we never hung together like that.
I was down with RSC for a while before the movie during Wild Style
and they only practiced while shooting the movie, that was way before 84
as fars as how you knew i was ever at the Roxy
"we were all at the Roxy"
"anybody can guess that during the 80's era"
but please tell me on what night, and what was poppin off in the club that night...

hey if we battled and you beat me, thats no a prob for me to accept bruh...
again
i can run down battles that i questioned myself...and i prolly lost...

please give details
i know what moves i would have done then
and please don't name any moves i did in beat street
thats to easy... lol
and again
if it did happen and if it happend in front of RSC and NYCB, then they would know about it
well ask them
(your the one who is supposed to prove this, so please support your case)

peace and blessings to you and yours ma brotha
this could be just a case of misunderstanding

wiggles
battle i lost at the roxy
By MRWIGGLESeb
On Mon Mar 20, 2006 09:24 AM
no one would know about this battle
it was about 84
but the only battle i knew i lost at the roxy was me and Lil Normski (flashdance) -vs- Puppet from the Lock a Trons (BK)
we steped to him thinkin we could blast him, he was already in the cipher gettin down, me and Normski tried to clown on him, he did one move that blew me and Normaksi away, and it was a funny a$$ shot gun blast.
and the crowd went nuts, and me and Normski froze
Puppet was dancin way before us, and had crazy sh*t up his sleevs, he went on to move out to Germany and became a Hip Hop film star out there, and i never got to see him to have a 2nd battle.

thats the only battle i could remember losing at the Roxy

peace
respects to ya
wigz
By Ajaye
On Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:25 PM
Of course Snaked3d if you read it again and then read some of mystics posts you would realize I was talkin to mystic since that is what was claimed. Alot of that didnt apply to you my bad for not being clear. I would come up to the bean but I dont have money to fly from ATL all the way home to battle. So you'll just have to post pone this. In any case I'll give you the name of a friend, If you can bust him. You can step to me. I'll give you info later.
Page:
Page 2 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch