Forum: General / Hip Hop / Popping

Page:
Page 5 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5
stors ct
By MysticVogue
On Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:18 PM
is it in the auditorium or outside ? aydee the 27th will be impossible but next monday would work.let us know if your going to be there.
snaken3d
By MysticVogue
On Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:02 PM
yo da number i called from aint my number mine is 203924 2577 im home til ten then im out. i own a tree company .cutting trees in daytime and helping mysticvogue teach at night.i was in that crew you saw in our newspaperclipping with africa bambatta til i got kicked off for becoming a young dad.then i had to get a regular job. one mistake can change your life forever .i can hook you up with some of my old connections for opening acts but you got to be willing to travel all the time . i couldnt do it no more once my kids were born.one of my homies is making movies now he has awebsite his name is michael jai white he is spawn.he was the black dude who faught steven segal wit DMX.he did the mike tyson movie on HBO .he was the robot in a movie wit VANDAMM seth was his name,mike jai white use to pop he taught me some tut moves at central high in Bridgeport .he grew up in beardsleyterrace.he is making mad paper but i couldnt do what he did he left a kid to follow showbiz.somethings in life money cant buy.when you call me i will give you the name of the company that handles opening acts all around the world.
re: MysticVogue..Masterfull Popping Instructor. Impressive to anyone even old school poppers
By Invent
On Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:14 PM
Hahaha... Spawn was one of my favorite movies...

hehe

That's dope that he used to be a popper too
Invent
re: MysticVogue..Masterfull Popping Instructor. Impressive to anyone even old school poppers
By TrippyJing
On Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:31 PM
I've never seen Breakin'. I saw Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo, and the overall silliness of the movie just didn't work for me. The fact that it's a running joke now doesn't help.

Armageddon 2: Electric Boogaloo!
V for Vendetta 2: Electric Boogaloo!
Gladiator 2: Electric Boogaloo!

Yeah, anyway...my point is that most of what you say seems to be based off of the assumption that we're new to this, and that we've seen nothing of worth. I mean, seriously...you expected the best ticking I've ever seen was from Breakin'. A 22-year old movie. For a regular person, this assumption isn't all that unreasonable, but consider what you've been reading from us and think about how logical that assumption is for us.
good lookz
By SNAKEN3D
On Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:46 PM
"3D thanks for that info ,I did not know about some of those guys.I am also one of those masters of that technique which you described with the second hand on the clock. In my days we called it the "3D tic" I am able to glide with it, hope to meet you up in Boston soon.I'll be trying to call you again Monday morning."

My uncle T.H.B (EDWIN RIVERA)n DANNY DAN from "CENTURY 3" (they wuz from Danbury n Waterbury CT) also called it tha 3D TICK or tha 3D WALK, dis wuz bak in 84 n my uncle taught it me when I wuz very young so in my eyez this iz tha same vocab that DRE N TACO would uze az well brotha. So when u say 3D TICK bruh I'm feeling u on that cuz u can 3D TICK, 3D WAVE, 3D WALK, n wit wat u sed 3D GLIDE (which soundz very sick to me n I would luv 2 c that in person mang). Dudez have 2 keep in mind that 3D iz 3D ANIMATION N TICKING can b combine in comboz (jus like bboyz top rocking in2 a 6 step, windmill, flare power combo), so u can combine these stylez in tha sameway.

ELIXON good lookz wit putting a brotha on wit thoze hookups (thatz very generous uv u bro), n I'm very interested in discussing that further. 4 now b I jus wanna actually get 2 link up wit u on tha fone (lol) n jus kick it n hopefully bring u n ur daughter 2 tha BEAN n introduce u 2 tha folkz up here. Alot uv OGZ that I know u would hit it off wit n kick it all day (haha). Ma fault b 4 calling that other #, I thought ur son wuz u (lol, ya'll kinda sound alike). Hopefully we can stop playing fone tag mang! lol. Get @ me b. ez

3D
By AyDee
On Mon Mar 27, 2006 01:04 AM
yeah obviously monday the 27th is impossible.

ill keep you guys posted.
its inside.

and usually sessions are b-boy sessions but me and my boy pop, session together.

ill let you know.

and ive seen nam hyun joon a while ago, i know who you were talking about. he's good yeah and i like his style too but i think theres a LOT of cats out there that would decimate him.

aydee
By shaggyPopsy
On Mon Mar 27, 2006 02:10 AM
BREAKIN iz dope but its Played owt....
i lyk it heapz but it's a little too publicised for me hahahaha

PEACE
By Barnaby
On Mon Mar 27, 2006 02:39 AM
Still I really like breakin'. The scene is real happy. Next to 'Finding Nemo' its my most watched movie.
By Invent
On Mon Mar 27, 2006 07:21 AM
Trippy...
You MUST see Breakin' 1.

You can't resist a movie that shouws Jean Claude Van Damme Dancing in work out tights... and doing an arm wave...

Oh... And a Popin Pete stand-in...

Invent
Van Damn
By MysticVogue
On Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 AM
Edited by MysticVogue (153754) on 2006-03-27 10:28:40
Invent

Yo you know I told my daughter that it was Van Damn but she didn't think so, I wasn't sure a little my self but it look just liked him. Good looking(lol)

If you could point out Popping Pete so I can watch it again cuz I don't know what he looks like and I heard Popping Pete was in there but I didn't know which one was him in the movie.

From Elixon Tony Lopez
Snaken 3
By MysticVogue
On Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:33 AM
Edited by MysticVogue (153754) on 2006-03-27 10:34:53
You know what Snaken 3D I have a feeling you have some serious skills because of the way you describe the 3D tick and the 3D wave etc. I can tell that you had some serious training.

From Elixon
By BboyScorpio
On Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:40 AM
Dancin Dave is planning on being at the Battle in Boston. I'm looking forward in seeing the footage, because no matter what, it will be online somewhat or another.

Scorp
4 tha event in Boston April 22 n 23rd sat n sun
By SNAKEN3D
On Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:34 PM
jus visit BOSTONBBOY.COM n it has a list uv all who iz competing, timez n datez n registrationz, directions, they even have a shuttle bus coming from NY N certain spots in Boston.

ELIXON, watz good baby? I have bin blessed 2 learn from sum very knowledbeable brotherz (T.H.B, DANNY DAN, SHALLOW, TRON, POPPIN TACO, POPPIN PETE, BOPPIN ANDRE) n ma mentality iz that there iz alwayz room 2 learn n grow as a student (I don't consider myself a master yet). I jus luv dis so much, n at one time in ma life it wuz all that I had. I luv learning different stylez n figuring out how 2 connect them together (connecting tha dotz sort uv speak). Az a child I wuz first inspired by POPPIN TACO (tha Nasty mexican brother who turnt out OZONE "SHABBA DOO" N TURBO "BOOGALOO SHRIMP" in "BREAKIN") n ever since then I alwayz wanted 2 learn n understand these stylez. Even though TACO was at first ma favorite, I also knew that there were so many NASTY BROTHERZ who knew their craft n I would learn as much as I could, then I started going onma own artistik path to try n figure thingz out 4 myself. Newayz I'm rambling (lol), Oh yeah btw POPPING PETE iz tha black dude in ELECTRO ROCK n TACO iz tha MEXICAN brother on his side also ELECTRO ROCK, I think he wuz called THA PIRANA in tha movie. nuff respekz.

3D
Event in Boston April 22/23
By MysticVogue
On Mon Mar 27, 2006 08:52 PM
3D...Whats up!!!

We are definatley going to the event in Boston, not both days, we are probably going to go on the 22nd. We definately want to get together with you before that event tho. Are you going to be around on April 8th, that is a Saturday. We can come up there on that day, just hit me up with the info. Leave it on my voice mail if we dont get to talk, the time and all that.

I am going to start working on the video to post. Hopefully by Monday we can put it up with just tut moves for now.

Peace & God Bless
Elixon
BIG AUDITION
By MysticVogue
On Tue Mar 28, 2006 08:29 AM
ANYONE with any talent geuss who ? simon from american idol he is starting anew show called america has talent the auditions in new york are 22&23 of April i will get you all the rest of info tonight. what sucks is that it happens on the same days as the battles in boston my dauhter will go to the auditions i will go to boston. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL EITHER EVENT FROM ELIXON
BIG AUDITION
By MysticVogue
On Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:26 AM
270 west 43rd street New York NY.....TimeSquare.... TheWestinHotel.Elixon
By CraigMack
On Wed Apr 05, 2006 04:09 PM
i don't know about anyone else, but i would LOVE to see a video of you. you talk a good game, so i wanna see it!
craigmack talk a good game
By MysticVogue
On Wed Apr 05, 2006 08:08 PM
YOU Will in a few days.No Doubt First One will be all tuts.
LEGEND B BOY IVAN SEEN MYSTIC
By MysticVogue
On Fri Apr 28, 2006 06:44 AM
Hit up Ivan ask him what he thinks about me
Mysticvogue/Ashley
By AyDee
On Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:14 PM
so the event in boston came and went. i wish i was there sooo bad.
but hey whatevs.
anyways i hope everyone is doin straight.

im still waitin on that video man lol

aydee
You know a dancer that knows us and seen us
By MysticVogue
On Fri Apr 28, 2006 07:58 PM
Integrity dances for a singer named Manny Styles.Manny Styles wrote a song for a singer that I choreagraphed for her name is Erica Lee.At a place called Bobby Allens in Waterbury, Integrity did back up dancing for Manny while MysticVogue did back up for Erica Lee. So she has seen MysticVogue dance from what I understand you know her from the sessions that go on at Uconn.

Elixon peace and respects
By AyDee
On Tue May 02, 2006 03:28 AM
wait who do i know?

and i only know of one girl that even realllly practices with us. but please explain
She is a Bgirl Who entered Unity&RESPECT
By shotokhanwarrior
On Wed May 03, 2006 10:06 PM
She has another girl down with her.Her fiance is her teacher
he is a state wrestling champion.You met her at UCONN I am
positive about that.We know the guy she works for as a backup
dancer.ELIXON
By iH0p
On Thu May 04, 2006 02:36 AM
LOL!!!

omg that's funny.. even I know who you're talking about.. Invent told me about her. what a teeny tiny world...
FEMALES MEAN BUSINESS
By shotokhanwarrior
On Sat May 06, 2006 04:29 PM
Even at the UNITY & RESPECT battle the judges were like yo the
girls aint playing today! Now i dont feel bad about not having
any boys to teach my next one i am training is my 5 yearold.STAR CHILD is her stage name she can wave and tut and do some toywalks.At first i had to have someone else teach her because
little kids always quit on their parents but now i took over.I
think she is going to like battles she already challenges mystic
vogue constantly.One on one lessons are always better than class
room lessons. SENSEI ELIXON
Page:
Page 5 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch