Forum: Adults / Baby On Board

Cute book idea for baby showers
By Ladedamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 08:32 AM

I'd just thought I'd share a cute idea. I was looking at a baby invitation my mom had recieved from a coworker, and she politely requested instead of bringing a card, bring a book which they can sign and write a note in the front cover if they want. I thought it was such a cute idea, for building up their baby's book collection-you can never go wrong with Dr.Seuss!

Oh! Also, her husband is holding a 'boys night' where they watch sports, play some poker, have a few beers-but you have to bring a package of diapers. Hehe, imagine looking out your window at your neighbors house, and seeing a bunch of burly men holding diapers.

-Bri

1 Replies to Cute book idea for baby showers

re: Cute book idea for baby showers
By Brookemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Mar 18, 2006 01:17 PM
My family has always done both of those, and they are both really good ideas! I personally didn't do the book thing at my shower because my dad and his new wife had a baby last June and they did the book thing and ended up with TONS of books... so I am getting a lot of books from them already. The party thing for the men always works out well too, and whoever is having the baby at the time always ends up with TONS of diapers!

~Brooke~

ReplySendWatch