Forum: Sports / Sports Photos - Misc

For surrao again...
By dachshundlovermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Dec 23, 2002 09:34 AM
Photo removed by dachshundlover (18927) on 2003-06-11 18:34:23

Is this what you mean??? Sorry, I'm a bit slow when it comes to decifering instructions! :D

~D-lover~

8 Replies to For surrao again...

re: For surrao again...
By surrao
On Mon Dec 23, 2002 09:40 AM
yes but put your left hand on the floor(you want your torso to be twisting a little) and also grab a little higher up on your ankle and you will have it just right.... keep up the good work
Surrao
On Mon Dec 23, 2002 09:41 AM
Alrighty! Will do what you said!
By dance_bum
On Tue Dec 24, 2002 08:03 PM
Please please please, dont get mad but in all your photos your asking for help from someone,,,why dont you just email it to that person? I mean your talented and pretty and everything...but since your posts are heading to everyone..just send them to that one person,,or pm it to them. Please dont be mad at me, im not trying to start anything!! just a suggestion since someone (mod.) said the photo boards are getting to full) Im truly sorry! just my 2cents
On Tue Dec 24, 2002 09:42 PM
I'm not mad! I see exactly what you're saying, but I don't like giving out my email to people so I post it here, instead. I DO title it "for so-and-so" so that others can ignore it. I'm not trying to be a pain, but I'm also not giving out private info either. If people don't like me than TOUGH! :D he,he...I can see what you're saying though.

~D-lover~
By Lizzie3
On Wed Dec 25, 2002 06:25 AM
i love yoyur posts! even if they are to one person i always love to see them! you are a great dancer.
By FlippinCrazy
On Wed Dec 25, 2002 08:39 AM
O ur so flexible!!!! I can't grab my foot yet.... but hey I'm workin on it!
By dance_bum
On Wed Dec 25, 2002 09:15 PM
dachshundlover~ Your such a sweety! thanks for not blowing up at me!! (everyone else too) I guess i understand what you mean by not giving out personal info..but..hehe sorry but you give out your pic?!? Oh well.. lol well your really pretty and everything!!
dance_bum
p.s hehe thanks again for not getting mad! I was nervous about that
On Thu Dec 26, 2002 07:33 AM
Don't worry, I don't get mad on here easily! :D I mainly get mad when people post fake pics..grrrr !

~D-lover~

ReplySendWatch