Page 2 of 21 2
re: No More Public Executions en>fr fr>en
By princessroja Comments: 535, member since Tue May 06, 2003
On Mon Jun 23, 2003 09:25 AM
Very well said!
By amazing_allison Comments: 22, member since Tue Jun 24, 2003
On Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:05 PM
i'm not a full member yet... so no pics for me :( but in all honesty... i feel bad for the ppl who feel as though they have to post pics not of themselves to gain respect (er... whatever they want to gain) but yes... it is good to be nice on the board and if ya have a problemo... pm them! yay... hope evryone is happy!
luv ya...
alli
By BoRnToDaNcE04member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 725, member since Sun Jun 23, 2002
On Thu Jul 03, 2003 05:00 PM
Very true! there's something to be said for being discreet - I can't imagine how bad I'd feel if I posted a pic of myself truthfully and have people acuse me of being untruthful. It would hopefully come out that I was not lying but I'd still feel embarrassed...being considerate of all others on this site is important to the character of dance.net!
By fairyenpointemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 938, member since Fri Jul 11, 2003
On Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:48 PM
THANK YOU soooo much for posting this!! im rating you up for it!! and to whoever made the comment about other countries (sorry cant remember who) yes i see what your saying but we need to start with the lil things in life and work our way up!
By ScubaDancer99 Comments: 12, member since Sat Aug 23, 2003
On Sun Aug 24, 2003 09:44 PM
Yes! I agree with you Balletgurl!
We should keep our differences to ourselves and spend our time on this sight thinking about and talking about our passion:dance.
By wormy Comments: 128, member since Tue Sep 30, 2003
On Thu Oct 16, 2003 09:13 PM
i agree!! :)
By dew_grandejetes Comments: 2186, member since Wed Apr 02, 2003
On Fri Oct 31, 2003 08:06 AM
totally agreed.. i personally havent really seen many 'public executions' going on but yeah i think these things shouldnt really be happening. the poster herself/himself must also do her/his part by posting real pictures of themselves.. i think the main purpose in posting pics of yourself is so that people can critique you and you can work on your faults and improve.. whats the point of posting beautiful, almost perfect pics of other dancers so that people can gush about it? i personally dont think its very practical and honest.. Besides where can you get this 'critiquing'(sp) service anywhere else?? LOl!! sometimes even your ballet mates wont be able to point out your mistakes as well as dance.netters simply because you have been dancing together and cant tell each other's bad points that clearly.. so yeaps.. both parties should do their part, both the 'executor' AND the 'poster'. yupyup! :D
By kyladancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1026, member since Wed Jun 04, 2003
On Tue Nov 11, 2003 03:52 AM
I'm so glad that this was covered and that none of this rubbish has ever affected me.

Being a professional photographer makes people doubt me sometimes but I would like to make the pointe here and now.

ALL THE WORK I POST HERE IS ORIGINAL AND ALL MY OWN WORK!!!

xxx K
By beginner_dancer Comments: 2219, member since Mon Nov 25, 2002
On Mon Dec 29, 2003 08:17 PM
Good plan. I wouldn't like it if I were embarrassed in front of all of dance.net for making a mistake.We beleive in treating each other with respect on dance.net, right?
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch