Acting Auditions
By Khristina_alma
Posted On Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 AM
On Fire Dance Inc.
miami, FL, U.S.A.

Deadline:
Audition Date: May 1, 2006-ongoing
About On Fire Dance Inc.
On Fire Dance Inc is a upcoming organization.

We are seeking talents who are outgoing, loves to perform, hard working and willing to stay with us to grow. We are holing auditions for a talent show and would like to see what you got. In order to participate you must sign up and audition. If selected you must pay $15 per person to perform. If in a group it is $10 per person. If you are interested in more information or want to sign up for an audition email me your name age and what you will be performing and I will set up the audition for you Thank You Khristina

4 Replies to Acting Auditions

AWESOME person
By ch33rman
On Fri Apr 21, 2006 07:27 PM
hi m name is julian, i've been dancing all my life since kindergarden, im 14years old and an amazing dancer, i love to act, my first play i got the role of the lion in the wizard of oz, my passion is hip hop dancing and acting, i can do it all, im a hardworker, im very competitive so i never stop intill im perfect so if u choose me it would be great u can email me at julian91@bellsouth.net!!
re: Acting Auditions
By dAnCeHoWuFeeL
On Fri Jun 09, 2006 09:36 PM
Hi my name is Winter and I would just like some more information about this audition. If you could please e-mail me at dancetilluloseurpants@yahoo.com
By tinydancerkt
On Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:54 PM
What ages?
By HarlemHipHopJay
On Tue Jul 18, 2006 02:39 PM
How are you? I have a dance/artist management company for kids here in NY and if you ever need an opening act or something for a show, let me know, we will be more than happy to travel and perform. GOOD LUCK

ReplySendWatch