Studio Manger - Key Position
By Lesley
Posted On Fri Mar 31, 2006 08:49 AM
Rising Style Dance Academy
Orlando, FL, U.S.A.

Deadline:
Audition Date: Through May 31, 2006
About Rising Style Dance Academy
Rising Style Dance Academy is opening a dance studio in Orlando, Florida, in June, 2006, in preparation for classes to begin in September, 2006. Classes will include ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, acro, cheerleading and ballroom.<br /> <br /> Rising Style is positioning itself to be the top recreational and technical studio in Orlando and is looking for teachers who are interested in ground floor opportunities that will grow into life long careers. <br /> <br /> Rising Style is Christian owned and operated.

Seeking experienced manager who will work with President and Director to organize start-up activities. This is a focal position and will have involvement in strategy, policy development and development of overall operational processes. This is a ground floor opportunity that will offer an excellent future for the right person.

Responsibilities will include assisting with marketing, merchandising, customer service, bookkeeping and oversight of day-to-day operations.

Business minded, excellent organizational & communications skills required. Must have 5 years background with studio operations, preferably in a supervisory capacity.

Please send resume, salary expectations and references.

1 Replies to Studio Manger - Key Position

Ballet Director
By maxim1
On Wed Jul 12, 2006 06:41 PM
I was Principal Dancer with the Bolshoi theater, the best theater in Russia; the Kremlin President Ballet, one of the top in the world; and Orlando Ballet under Director Fernando Bujones. My dance career includes 17 years dancing in more than 15 countries. While dancing, I taught ballet, partnering and master classes. Also, choreographed modern and ballet pieces for various ballet schools.

I love to teach partnering classes which is where I excelled. I would enjoy passing along my extensive dance experiences and techniques to others.

My contact information is 7spartacus@bellsouth.net or 407-497-9451.

Max

D.O.B.5/23/68 Height 6'2
Maksim I. Knysh
7spartacus@bellsouth.net

320 W. Lakeview St. #207
Orlando, FL 32804-6831
(407) 497-9451

EDUCATION
1978-1986 Bolshoi Ballet Academy, Moscow- Diploma 1986 #587326
Teachers, coaches, and ballet instructors: Yu. Grigorovich, S. Golovkina, M. Lavrosvskiy, A. Bondarenko, V. Vasiliev, E. Maximova, B. Akimov

QUALIFICATIONS
Classical ballet, character dance, adagio, historic dance, dance instructor, acting and pantomime, theory of ballet, choreography, and staging of classical ballets.

TEACHING EXPERIENCE SPECIALIZING IN THE V AGANOV A SYSTEM
The School of Orlando Ballet Theatre, Show Time Dance Studios, Nu Look Dance Studio, New Jersey Ballet School.

PERFORMING EXPERIENCE
1998-03 Orlando Ballet Theatre Principal Dancer; artistic director Fernando Bujones
1996-98 New Jersey Ballet Company Principal Dancer; artistic director Caroline Clark 1995-96 Moscow Kremlin Ballet Soloist and Principal Dancer; artistic director A.Petrov
1990-95 Bolshoi Ballet Soloist; artistic director Yu. Grigorovich
1986-90 Moscow State Musical Theatre Principal Dancer; artistic director O. Baranovski

GUEST PERFORMANCE
1996 Dec. The Today Show (New York) Snow pas de deux on Christmas Day
1994 Nov. Invited by Queen Elizabeth to perform in the "International Traditional Festival" in London
1993 Mar. City of Ufa (birthplace of R. Nuriev) "Performance in Memory of Rudolph Nuriev"
1991 "International Traditional Art Festival SPOLLETO", Italy.

INTERNATIONAL PERFORMANCES AND TOURS
France, England, Belgium, Germany, Monaco, Italy, United States of America, Japan, Hong Kong, Egypt, Greece, Czechoslovakia, Spain, India, Ireland, Taiwan

CLASSICAL REPERTOIRE
Principal roles in: Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty, Tchaikovsky Pas de Trois, Raymonda, Coppelia, The Nutcracker, Paquita, Golden Age, Cinderella, Romeo and Juliet, Don Quixote, Giselle, Le Corsaire, Ocean and Pearls, Satanela Pas de deux, Napoleon, Ruslan and Ludmela, Carmen. Also Mr. Bujones' Tchaikovsky Polonaise & Suite, Polovizian Dances Pas de Deux, Passion y Fuego Pas de Trois, Spartacus.

CONTEMPORARY CHOREOGRAPHY
Agnes de Milles' Rodeo, Miraculus Manderin, Troy Games, Bollero.
First Russian dancer in American Ballet Company who danced the lead role in Spartacus in the United States.

REAL ESTATE SALES EXPERIENCE
Westgate Resorts - 2006 Feb – Present
Timeshare Sales Representative (Front Line)

Vacation Village at Parkway - 2005 July-Sept
Timeshare Sales Representative (Front Line)

PERSONAL TRAINER - AFAA Certification (2003 – 2005)

ReplySendWatch