Forum: General / Tap / Tap - Competitions

MY SOLO!
By Chevy14
On Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:02 PM

Awww i had a REALLY hard time at this compition we just finished because i was so far below calabar so i got marked to sh!t. But i managed to pull off a 85 on my tap solo!! woo!! i think that would be a gold at the bigger comps...that or 1 point away from one so...whoopie!

I just had to say that since tap is my fav and i dont knwo how it worked out so well for me.

Chevy

5 Replies to MY SOLO!

re: MY SOLO!
By MissAshleymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Apr 27, 2006 03:21 PM
hey chev congrats to you! my studio doesnt compete because its sort of on the small side but its all good lol! I wish we did compete sometimes that way i could show off my tapping to more people but i love our recitals anyway.

great job,
xoxoxoxo
ash ♥
By Dancin_Rebel
On Fri Apr 28, 2006 07:06 PM
Hey, Congrats on your mark, the competition my studio is going to in May has 85+ for gold. So you're a gold in my book. ;)
And either way, 85 is a really good mark. Tap's definitely my favorite too and you probably did so well because it is your favorite. Is this your first Tap solo?
By Chevy14
On Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:43 PM
No its not my first tap solo but i just love it more and more every year! I'm doing my C.D.T.A. silver exam this year so the solo is fitted for one of those dances. Plus i just got back from competition numero 2 and i got a gold there too!! dont knwo my score yet but i was quite happy...we will just see how edmonton treats me on thursday..

Chevy
By dancinchk12390
On Sat Apr 29, 2006 07:55 PM
Congrats! I plan on doing a tap solo next year, it should be pretty fun! What song was yours to?
By Chevy14
On Sat Apr 29, 2006 09:40 PM
I did "bring Sally Up" off the gone in 60 secs soundtrack. its pretty wickid i must say lol.

Chevy

ReplySendWatch