Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

Choreography for 1 2 step ciara
By hayley2006uk
On Thu Apr 06, 2006 06:29 AM

I know this has been posted lots of times but it doesnt let me reply to any of them so i am wondering if anybody has any choreography for ciara - 1 2 step. I am doing a dance show and are teaching a group this dance but as i have so much to do already with other dance i would really appreciate it if somebody could help me out. Thank you! x

2 Replies to Choreography for 1 2 step ciara

1, 2 Step!!
By Rebca331
On Fri Apr 07, 2006 06:06 PM
Start by stepping out to the side with your right foot, then step behind your right foot with your left. Next put your right foot next to your left foot ( so you are kind of in the beginning stand). Right after you have stepped with your right foot tap your left foot in its place. Then step out with your left foot to the left side and do the same thing on that side except with the opposite foot.

~ i hope this helps we did this dance too and it was alot of fun!
for our dance we made a semi-circle and had each person go in the middle and do their own thing for about two 8 counts during the song. just thought you might be able to use that for yours.
GOOD LUCK!
i could do it
By debibecool
On Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:01 PM
well where are u based. Ive got my webcam. Do u want someone to do a routine to the song and send it to u. I could do it. Itd be cool. When do u need it by?

debibecool

ReplySendWatch