Very flexible cutie
By grassy
On Thu Apr 06, 2006 03:34 PM

How do you like this one!

22 Replies to Very flexible cutie

re: Very flexible cutie
By jazzstar87member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Apr 06, 2006 09:05 PM
Holy Moses. I'm pretty sure that's not normal! She looks amazingly talented.
By hamfistPremium member
On Fri Apr 07, 2006 05:02 PM
Gerd,

You regularly come up with a contortion trainee that is superb. A great shot of a very impressive girl!

Ian (in New Zealand)
By tutu_gal
On Mon Apr 10, 2006 01:04 AM
her whole head is like ... pass her knee!
By stretchermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Apr 12, 2006 05:53 AM
I think its a hart training.

The girl must be very young.
By illusiongirl
On Sat Apr 15, 2006 02:14 PM
Wow that's really incredible... Must be amazing to be able to see your leg from that angle :) Look at the muscles in her bottom leg too... I really take my hat off to this little girl - she is so extremely flexible and strong at such a young age, I hope we will see more of her as she grows up! I cant imagine what she's gonna be like then too if she's so good now!
By freestylequeen
On Wed May 03, 2006 01:42 AM
hi
great pic
thanks for sharing!
luv
chloe
By splitboymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed May 03, 2006 01:49 AM
Very impressive picture! Only one question: is there a particular reason why she doesn't have the standing foot flat on the floor?
cool!!!
By missy210
On Thu May 04, 2006 02:23 PM
ok Just one word.... WOW!!!!
By Honeymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun May 07, 2006 07:41 PM
Holy basket of fruit cake. That's all I have to say.
By emma_jaynemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat May 20, 2006 07:27 AM
YIKES!!!

thats awsome!!! :)
she is unbelievably flexible

luv n hugz

Emz

xxx
By lil_bunhead
On Sat May 20, 2006 05:08 PM
Er, i'm with alybookworm on this one!
Very flexible cutie
By ArielThomas
On Wed Jun 07, 2006 08:16 AM
Wow!!she is so flexible.she also train pretty hard.she also does not feel the pain i think.

xoxo Ariel Thomas xoxo
By AnjieAngel
On Sat Jun 10, 2006 03:02 PM
She's flexible, but she's completely twisted - and she has to work on sitting/standing straight instead of trying to show off too much flexibility. I'm surprised her hips/knees aren't already dead.
By batongirl92
On Thu Jun 22, 2006 08:12 PM
wow that is amazing she is so young and talanted. I must take alot of hard work and dedication. And i have to say her calf/leg muscles are very impressive
By waaaaaaaaaaa
On Sat Jul 01, 2006 08:51 PM
she isn't TALENTED, she is just lucky to have a combibnation of good natural flexibilty and a good coach. she's more GIFTED than TALENTED.
By DanceForCraic
On Sat Jul 01, 2006 09:13 PM
^Uhhhh...

Straight from dictionary.com...

talented

adj : showing a natural aptitude for something [syn: gifted]

I don't get your point?

She does look kinda twisted though... OWWW!

~Chelsea~
By waaaaaaaaaaa
On Tue Jul 04, 2006 02:09 PM
dictionaries aren't always right.
By Sparkleballerinamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jul 12, 2006 09:27 PM
^ Maybe you're not using certain words correctly?
By RodneysGlory
On Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:36 PM
My only comment is Ouch!
By hamfistPremium member
On Fri Jul 14, 2006 07:03 AM
It is most regrettable that there are so many subjects in DNN but none about contortion which is a very specific dance form.

As a result, contortion information is posted in a wide variety of headings that do not quite fit.

So some who have little knowledge of subject put their comments such as "She's flexible, but she's completely twisted - and she has to work on sitting/standing straight instead of trying to show off too much flexibility. I'm surprised her hips/knees aren't already dead" or another who simply posts "ouch."

In the first case the poster is surprised her hips/knees aren't already dead - well, she may be surprised to learn that contortionists do not kill off any part of themselves and their flexibility means that they are unlikely to get arthritus in old age (proven fact).

The second poster in stating "ouch" is either "star farming" or does not understand the subject of contortion. Contortion positions do not cause pain to those who train with proper exercises. The only pain that happens is when someone tries the same position without proper training or tries to force themselves into position.

Ian (Trainer of contortionists)
By tribedancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jul 16, 2006 09:23 AM
i love all of the muscles in her legs! even though i don't even know her i'm kind of proud of young flexible and driven people. i coach a youth dance team (grades 4-8) and i don't think any of them would ever be that driven to achieve that level of flexibility. anyways...great picture!
By AnjieAngel
On Fri Aug 18, 2006 03:29 PM
I'm sorry that our wievs are different, hamfist, but have you taken a look at this girl in person? Are you sure she's born with this flexibility? The position is not nice at all and has nothing to do in a gym section other than being a bad example to people who are stretching at home. If her coach is willing to take the risk of injuring the girl, then fine by me, but I am a tough coach myself, and might push a little hard at times, but never so much that I hurt the gymnasts.

The first rule of stretching is that if you don't do it properly, you can just stop doing it, no matter how much natural abilities you have. This goes for gymnastics, which is also the forum we are discussing in.

ReplySendWatch Draw