Forum: Arts / Emotions

Emotions
You want me to what? Dance naked with the leprechauns in a field of tulips? (karma: 3)
By x_GIDGET_xmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 960, member since Mon Dec 06, 2004
On Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:34 PM

I was going to apologise for not wearing make up...But something tells me make up wouldn't have helped this shot at all :D

And I always thought this board was this emo place where we could all discuss our emotions. Tee-hee

5 Replies to You want me to what? Dance naked with the leprechauns in a field of tulips?

re: You want me to what? Dance naked with the leprechauns in a field of tulips?
By Unwrittenmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1463, member since Mon Aug 02, 2004
On Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:18 AM
And I always thought this board was this emo place where we could all discuss our emotions. Tee-hee

ROFL!

Your face is priceless in the picture too. Dancing naked with leprechauns.... WHAT THE?

*C*
By westernballerinamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3740, member since Sat Oct 08, 2005
On Mon Apr 17, 2006 08:26 PM
that face is pricless. funny funny
stacy
By Rhythmical Comments: 29, member since Sun Apr 16, 2006
On Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:45 PM
Lol that's the greatest face. lol. yea ^priceless
By Armwarmermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3108, member since Fri May 20, 2005
On Tue May 16, 2006 12:18 PM
HAHA!

That's really cute. Though I don't understand what's so odd about dancing naked with leprechauns...

ForgottenPlie
aww
By flexible_scottmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 85, member since Thu May 18, 2006
On Fri Jun 16, 2006 05:44 AM
your face is priceless!! lol do more do more

scott x

ReplySendWatchDraw