Forum: General / Hip Hop / Popping

KRUMPING, where to learn !
By Boi_Skittle
On Thu Apr 20, 2006 06:31 AM

Aye, im interesting in Learning the krump moves and how to Do it ? can someone point me in the right direction ?

Much thanx, Catch yall and thanx to anyone who helps....

4 Replies to KRUMPING, where to learn !

Got skills Need Worldwide Exposure - We Got It!
By piedpiper
On Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:28 AM
Need Worldwide Exposure! We got it! 100,000,000+ viewers
Now Accepting acts for Season Three -
Reserve your spot Call 407-649-9155 or 321-948-6282

Join PipersPicsTV@yahoogroups.com for all updated info on filming dates, TV Stations (dates & times), sites where you can watch "PIPER's Pics" TV

See Photo Clips from Season Two Now!
www.motion.tv . . .

"PIPER's Pics" TV - The hottest national TV Talent Showcase on the east coast!

"PIPER's Pics" - The hottest national TV Showcase on the east coast! hosted by EKLECTRA. Second season kicked off with co-host actor Michael Winslow and more filmed in Orlando. 100,000,000+ viewers worldwide!

Our show features a positive, High energy, diverse cultural mix of performers showcasing singers, dancers, rappers, mimes, comedians, spoken word, models, variety acts all ages and all music genre and includes national acts, actors, belly dancer, beauty queens, rappers, singers, dancers, bands, etc.including performance by Motown Recording Artist Samson (who has hot new CD with Joe) Interviews with actor Michael Winslow (Police Academy), Don Campbell (father of Campbell Locking) Popping Pete and Skeeter Rabbit (Electric Boogaloos) Buddah Stretch (first hip hop choreographer with credits from Mariah to Will Smith) government officials (City Commissioner Daisy Lynum) and lots more!

The Star of the show is legendary Rick James protege

ISREAL "is*real" The Pied Piper

See Photo Clips from Season Two

www.motion.tv . . .

View more photos www.flickr.com . . .

Looking forward to hearing from you -

Sunniej Jackson
321-947-6447

EKLECTRA Presents Records P. P. Box 555788 Orlando, FL 32855-5788
eklectra.us Eklectrarecords@aol.com
or
PiedPiperlogan@aol.com
re: KRUMPING, where to learn !
By tappingangel
On Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:03 AM
There isn't really a way o learn. As with most hip-hop, krumping comes naturally.

Think of isolating your ribcage....push it forward, then pull it back to normal. Keep doing this, then eventually start to speed it up.

As for the arms...well, that's where style and flavor comes in. There's style and flavor in moving your body during krumping too, but it will show as soon as you work your way up to a faster speed. Pick how you want your arms to go...circling in? hitting certain angles? whatever you want to do is fine...just freestyle it until you can figure out how to do your arms.

Krumping takes practice, just like any other form of dance or hip-hop. Don't give up..it'll come naturally after awhile!
By shaggyPopsy
On Thu May 04, 2006 10:40 PM
ok ok wot i think i just read was ur saying krumping is wen u isolate ur chest back and forth???..... Wrong. first of all krumping DOES have moves even though u may want to chest pop u dnt have to... i recomend u watch a doco movie named "RIZE" this will give u the background and history of wear it was made, also watch Krump 1.0 made by "tight eyez" who iz one of the founders. Krump 1.0 goes through the basics of krumping with you and there are advancced techniques and so on in krump 2.0 etc.....

PEACE
By tappingangel
On Sat May 06, 2006 12:06 PM
nah, i wasnt saying thats it....i was throwin out the basics. i know that krumpin has alot more into it, but when someone first starts learning they gotta learn the isolations first. you cant just say "well...watch this then do it" without giving them the basic steps, you know? ive been krumpin for awhile..i know how its done, i wouldnt put someone in the wrong direction.

ReplySendWatch