Forum: Twirling / Twirling Photos - Members

Sports Wear Outfit
By Twirlersmama
On Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:39 PM
Moved to Twirling Photos - Members by Theresa (28613) on 2006-05-02 23:21:58 moved to a more appropriate forum. And I LOVE the Cabbage Patch Kid! :D

This is my daughters new sports wear costume, it is truly adorable, (I made it as a superize for her).
Is anybody else out there crazy like myself and makes one for the Dolls as well???, LOL....
Enjoy...

5 Replies to Sports Wear Outfit

re: Sports Wear Outfit
By Twirlersmama
On Tue May 02, 2006 07:11 AM
O good, its nice to know that Im not the only crazy one, but hey they are cute though, goodluck!
By CoachT
On Tue May 02, 2006 06:09 PM
That is very cute....we used that same fabric for skirts for my team last year....just a question for you....does she use her doll in her s.wear model? We did this w/ a tiny tot years ago....then we were told that she couldn't use it since it wasn't an accesory to her outfit....

Anyway VERY cute!
By Twirlersmama
On Tue May 02, 2006 09:07 PM
aww thanks so much, no she does not use her Doll, we just hold it for her, sports wear is her favorite, and she loves it, we were considering using a Doll stand and stand it up behind her so "Laura-Lee" can watch her....
I think we would be ok if she carried it as well, because we see different contestants using various props..
thanks for looking
By BlondeRachel
On Wed May 24, 2006 09:49 PM
Can I be your daughter?! lol. I wish I had a doll with the same outfit as mine when I was younger! And I wish my mom knew how to sew too! She is very lucky and she looks adorable!

ReplySendWatch Draw