Poll: General / Travel - Photos

were would you rather go?
By Vikz123
On Tue May 02, 2006 10:40 AM

wondering were you want to go maybe it will give other people an idea to!!!!!!!!

11 Replies to were would you rather go?

re: were would you rather go?
By Jennamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed May 10, 2006 08:45 AM
I voted London, not necessarily shopping - because my budget would be wrapped up in flight and hotel, but for historical intrigue I suspose. Lots of neat historical landmarks I am determined to see before I kick the bucket.

Then I would want to go to Austrailia. There was actaully a comedy show on tv yesterday I think, and these two singing guys did a bit about Austrailian tourism - theyre tag line was "come to Austraila, you might accidently die" or something like that. They talked about things that could poison you or eat you lol. It seems like a fascinating place with a landscape very different from where I live in Canada, so its a very intriguing destination for me (although the 24 hour flight is not as appealing hehe).

Jenna
By luvNdancermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed May 17, 2006 09:32 PM
I chose London (even though Ive been there) because I love the culture, the views and the incredable theater there. Im one not to really care about the shopping aspect.
By Dance_Angel2
On Thu May 25, 2006 07:48 PM
I chose france because its the only place on the list I haven't been to!

Ker
By lisskmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu May 25, 2006 07:56 PM
There was actaully a comedy show on tv yesterday I think, and these two singing guys did a bit about Austrailian tourism - theyre tag line was "come to Austraila, you might accidently die" or something like that.

Lano & Woodley? *is interested* - I love those guys. So many good Aussie comedians. :D Especially in the singing-comedy style.

And for me? I live in Australia, and am currently in Japan (10 month exchange, 8 months 1 week done, 7 weeks left! Aaah!!). So, I'd love to go back to Australia... and then back to Japan! :D
By GrubbleBubblemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri May 26, 2006 11:41 AM
Its a tie between London or America but I voted for London. As I'm from europe, its much cheaper for me to go there and so I would have more money left over to spend on myself once I'm there. I've already been to London once, and truly enjoyed it so I would love to go there again, especially to shop from Oxford street (I'm a shopoholic). But someday I'll surely go to America, I'm dying to see New York, Las Vegas and Hollywood
By Roisinmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:35 PM
I chose London because it's my absolute favorite city in the entire world, and shopping really has nothing to do with it. :) There's a certain energy about the place, and I find it both intriguing and comfortable at the same time.
By RainbowStarzmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jun 09, 2006 06:33 AM
Well, I can drive to London in an hour, and I'll probably go to uni there, so it's not really difficult for me to get there- not really a "once in a lifetime" sort of thing! ;)

I'd say Australia- I've been to America and France way too many times (France=1 hour on the ferry, America I have lots of relatives there).But I've never been to Australia, and it seems so interesting and beautiful.
By faery_floss
On Fri Jun 09, 2006 07:34 AM
I didn't vote because I coulnd't choose.

I live in australia, so that would be the worst overseas holiday for me ever, staying in my own country!

But how can I choose between London and France? I intend to go to both, and probably live for some time in both too.

To the people who want to go to Australia, I wholeheartedly recommend it. Especially the lesser known areas, like some areas in Western Australia, and some of the obscure little islands off the coast. I'm still finding so many amazing destinations in my own country, there's so much to see.

So really, go to Australia, I love my country, and I think it great. Plus it's ever so pretty. Even a lot of the poisonous animals are pretty, lol.
i like here
By long158
On Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:51 AM
Removed by imadanseur (79325) on 2006-06-23 02:37:52 Advertising in the forum is not allowed. Please contact Linh the owner for rates.
I am China's dance suppliers. Our product passes ISO9001. Our product, the quality is good, the price is cheap. If has the need, please contact with me:
MSN: sale6688@163.com
E-MAIL: wanghuihuang@163.com
web: shop33005438.taobao.com
By LadySonjamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jun 23, 2006 04:23 AM
Well, I chose Australia because I´ve ever dreamt of going there since I was a little girl. But as I´m living on the other side of the world I´d rather go to Spain or Greece for my holidays as it is cheaper and the flight is not as long. I love the heat, the ocean and the beach though, that´s one more reason to go to Australia one day...
By dancefan86
On Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:00 PM
I'm really intrigued by this place I've been hearing lots about lately - cinque terre in Italy...anyone been there or know anything about the place?

ReplySendWatch