Priority Dresses & Costumes

Forum: Modern / Praise/Liturgical

Praise/Liturgical
A Beautiful Christian song for Dancing/Choreography en>fr fr>en
By God_is_grace Comments: 241, member since Sun Feb 20, 2005
On Wed May 03, 2006 05:58 PM
Edited by God_is_grace (123019) on 2006-05-03 17:59:43

Every time I listen to Rebecca St. James's song, "Forgive Me" featuring BarlowGirl on her latest cd, "If I Had One Chance to Tell You Something" I cannot help but think what an amazing dance this would make. I haven't had the opportunity to participate in praise dance, but I think this song would be perfect even for a lyrical dance and I would love to dance to it! So, if any of you ever need some song ideas, you may wanna check this out!

8 Replies to A Beautiful Christian song for Dancing/Choreography

re: A Beautiful Christian song for Dancing/Choreography en>fr fr>en
By mackenzie2009member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 27, member since Sat Sep 17, 2005
On Tue May 09, 2006 09:00 AM
wow, we use some of Rebecca St. James songs to warm up with at my studio, i love it ... my teacher did a solo to "universe" i think and it was amazing! she has some really good dance songs
By dancingmiracle Comments: 203, member since Sat Dec 11, 2004
On Sun Jun 25, 2006 06:35 PM
Thanks for the tip! I will check it out.
A Beautiful Christian song for Dancing/Choreography en>fr fr>en
By dreamyangel Comments: 1982, member since Mon Oct 17, 2005
On Sun Jun 25, 2006 06:56 PM
Here's a clip of it just in case you haven't heard it before ^_^ ... (Just scroll down)

www.amazon.com . . .
Thanks for the link! en>fr fr>en
By CelebrationDncer Comments: 4, member since Wed Jul 19, 2006
On Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:37 AM
Hi,

Thank you so much for providing the link. I was just wondering how I would find that song!

Many blessings!
Mary : )
By dncngJ180 Comments: 81, member since Mon Aug 14, 2006
On Tue Aug 15, 2006 09:28 AM
Wow, I listened to the clip and you're right, it is beautiful. Thanks for the song idea!! It's always good to add to the "dance ministry" collection! :)
By taptaptapx8 Comments: 14, member since Mon Aug 07, 2006
On Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:37 AM
i know nothing about this type of dance but i would say via delorosa
What a coincidence en>fr fr>en
By preciousll Comments: 1, member since Sat Oct 07, 2006
On Sat Oct 07, 2006 03:54 PM
When I read the subject to your post...I said right lets see what this person thinks is a beautiful song (I'm thinking I'm from the Bahamas and doubted that we would have similar taste) the only song I thought was a beautiful dance song and what I thought you should have posted and expected NOT to see was 'Forgive Me - by Rebcca St. James'!!!!! I actually choreograohed that song and just finished a practice two hours ago going over that choreography.

Great scott, you 'gat' good taste!!!!
By raspberryicemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 325, member since Wed Oct 05, 2005
On Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:34 AM
haha i think the exact same thing, everytime i hear it! i choreographed to it a bit even.

~ raspberry

ReplySendWatch