Popular Ballet

Audition Pictures by PointeStudent
Soon it's going to be time to take audition pictures for SI. Is there any place to take good quality dance pictures around the Philly/NJ area? For not too expensive.

Forum: Modern / Praise/Liturgical

Praise/Liturgical
A Beautiful Christian song for Dancing/Choreography en>fr fr>en
By God_is_grace Comments: 241, member since Sun Feb 20, 2005
On Wed May 03, 2006 05:58 PM
Edited by God_is_grace (123019) on 2006-05-03 17:59:43

Every time I listen to Rebecca St. James's song, "Forgive Me" featuring BarlowGirl on her latest cd, "If I Had One Chance to Tell You Something" I cannot help but think what an amazing dance this would make. I haven't had the opportunity to participate in praise dance, but I think this song would be perfect even for a lyrical dance and I would love to dance to it! So, if any of you ever need some song ideas, you may wanna check this out!

8 Replies to A Beautiful Christian song for Dancing/Choreography

re: A Beautiful Christian song for Dancing/Choreography en>fr fr>en
By mackenzie2009member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 27, member since Sat Sep 17, 2005
On Tue May 09, 2006 09:00 AM
wow, we use some of Rebecca St. James songs to warm up with at my studio, i love it ... my teacher did a solo to "universe" i think and it was amazing! she has some really good dance songs
By dancingmiracle Comments: 203, member since Sat Dec 11, 2004
On Sun Jun 25, 2006 06:35 PM
Thanks for the tip! I will check it out.
A Beautiful Christian song for Dancing/Choreography en>fr fr>en
By dreamyangel Comments: 1982, member since Mon Oct 17, 2005
On Sun Jun 25, 2006 06:56 PM
Here's a clip of it just in case you haven't heard it before ^_^ ... (Just scroll down)

www.amazon.com . . .
Thanks for the link! en>fr fr>en
By CelebrationDncer Comments: 4, member since Wed Jul 19, 2006
On Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:37 AM
Hi,

Thank you so much for providing the link. I was just wondering how I would find that song!

Many blessings!
Mary : )
By dncngJ180 Comments: 81, member since Mon Aug 14, 2006
On Tue Aug 15, 2006 09:28 AM
Wow, I listened to the clip and you're right, it is beautiful. Thanks for the song idea!! It's always good to add to the "dance ministry" collection! :)
By taptaptapx8 Comments: 14, member since Mon Aug 07, 2006
On Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:37 AM
i know nothing about this type of dance but i would say via delorosa
What a coincidence en>fr fr>en
By preciousll Comments: 1, member since Sat Oct 07, 2006
On Sat Oct 07, 2006 03:54 PM
When I read the subject to your post...I said right lets see what this person thinks is a beautiful song (I'm thinking I'm from the Bahamas and doubted that we would have similar taste) the only song I thought was a beautiful dance song and what I thought you should have posted and expected NOT to see was 'Forgive Me - by Rebcca St. James'!!!!! I actually choreograohed that song and just finished a practice two hours ago going over that choreography.

Great scott, you 'gat' good taste!!!!
By raspberryicemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 325, member since Wed Oct 05, 2005
On Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:34 AM
haha i think the exact same thing, everytime i hear it! i choreographed to it a bit even.

~ raspberry

ReplySendWatch