Forum: General / Reviews

A merry holiday and gift for TUTUSNPOINTSHOES !
By crazyred1285
On Tue Dec 31, 2002 09:04 PM

I hope you had a wonderful and joyful holiday season! Each gift has a small explaination after it.

Here we go:
~A one-year subscription to Dance Spirit Magazine. (Start the new year off with tips from some of the worlds greatest dancers!).
~NYCB Workout Video. (I have this and I feel I have improved a great deal. Begin the new year and achieve you new year's dance resolutions too!).
~Degas Slippers. (Very cute and comfy after a long class. I saw you have some Degas photos on your website).
~Pointe Shoes Socks. (I saw these and thought they were adorable!)
~Uncle BaBa's Sachets. (Keeps your shoes dryer, less smelly, and helps them maintain shape! Every dancer on pointe needs these!)
~A Tutu Tote. (I got this idea from your name :) ).
~A Mesh Pointe Shoe Bag. (Also keeps pointes in better condition. Best if used with the Sachets.)
~Last but certainly not least, ProPocket Large Dance Bag by Capezio. (To keep all your stuff in and everything else you have for dance.)
I saw your website and I loved it. All these gifts can be found at discountdance.com (my fave dance supplier). I hope you had a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!
:)
~Heather*

2 Replies to A merry holiday and gift for TUTUSNPOINTSHOES !

re: A merry holiday and gift for TUTUSNPOINTSHOES !
By tutusnpointshoes
On Wed Jan 01, 2003 08:49 PM
OMG thatnk you soooo much! I can see you put alot of work into my gift!!!! Your so sweet! how did you know I wanted the NYCB workout video and the toe shoe socks!!!! I hope you had a very good holiday!
(thanx again!)
Brittany~
re: A merry holiday and gift for TUTUSNPOINTSHOES !
By crazyred1285
On Thu Jan 02, 2003 04:48 PM
hehe..i guessed on the socks and video...i chose them cause thats what i wanted...Happy New Year! :)
~Heather*

ReplySendWatch