Poll: General / Travel - Photos

What's your ideal type of vacation?
By leprechaun
On Sun May 07, 2006 05:08 PM

Hey guys,
Just wondered about evryones favourite vacation type,
I love adventure holidays with kayaking and hillwalking. To me nothing beats getting out into the mountains or rivers for the buzz!
Happy voting!
Hazel x

8 Replies to What's your ideal type of vacation?

re: What's your ideal type of vacation?
By Jennamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed May 10, 2006 08:41 AM
I'm torn between relaxing/spa and party/nightlife... but I think you can have both. Most of my vacations are relax during the day, party at night. Its kind of forced relaxation during the day too, to recover from the nightlife :)

MMMM, me thinks I need a vacation soon actually

Jenna
By GrubbleBubblemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri May 26, 2006 11:45 AM
Same as above. I totally need a relaxation holiday, where I'd do nothing but laze about by the pool and forget all my worries. However I wouldn't mind a little bit of nightlife and partying, it would spice up the trip even more.
vacation
By DANIELLE___
On Wed Jun 14, 2006 04:02 PM
my ideal vacation would be to relax and soak up the sun in the day whilst reading a good auto biography on the beach, followed by partying through the night as the next day i will be able to recover by snoozing on the beach.
By PlumeriaPremium member
On Wed Jun 14, 2006 06:05 PM
I love beachy vacations. My family always goes to National Parks to hike and to go on tours. So I'm sick of adventure type vacations. I barly ever get to go to a beach or city. It's always a long road trip out west to a forest or desert. :P But this year, my family is actually going to Florida. Whoohoo. Too bad it's only for a week.
By ktppopz
On Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:21 PM
i love going skiing its the only hol i usually go on every year and its brill! i dont even miss the sun, sea and sand! its soooo much fun and great when a big group go together!

definitely recommend it to any one who hasnt been! :D

Katie xxx
ideal vacation
By Tiffany11
On Wed Jul 05, 2006 04:42 PM
My ideal vacation requires a long crazy night in a sunny beach day to recover.
By Catherinemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Jul 12, 2006 07:06 PM
I voted for visiting Historic Sites as I travel to Scotland every few years to research my family tree, visit my family and next year to compete in Highland Games with the Pipe Band & Highland Dances that I am with.

Every trip that I have been on, I have travelled to visit Castles, Kirks, Battlefields (Culloden) & Monuments. Taken cruises on the Thames, Loch Lomand, Loch Ness & the Calidonian Canal.

Catherine
By ggwtap
On Fri Jul 14, 2006 02:19 PM
Relaxing spa vacation sounds really good right now, especially since I just got back from a 7 day road trip with the kids.

ReplySendWatch