Forum: Europe / Europe - Norden

dance shoes
By KRAZEEKATYmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed May 10, 2006 01:25 PM
Locked by KRAZEEKATY (149781) on 2006-05-25 13:41:32 sorted now thanks

Hi my name is Katy

I come from England,
Our dance teacher has just come back from judging a comp in norway talking about the shoes they all wore to do fast solo in . They were clear on the top just had pads on bottom of feet to assist with spinning and not hurting your feet,as they were clear it did not take anything away from the look of your costumes can any one please help with telling us where we can buy them from , is there a web site please

thanks
Katy
xxx :D

1 Replies to dance shoes

re: dance shoes
By pink_dancamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed May 24, 2006 11:21 AM
Edited by pink_danca (138509) on 2006-05-24 11:25:07 error
Edited by pink_danca (138509) on 2006-05-24 11:29:26
Hi Katy :)

What's your teachers name? I was at that comp! :)

I searched for them on google and all I could find was a little keyring lol, heres a link www.sfdancewear.com . . .! They look just like the keyring though!

As you can see they are tan coloured but these are not very nice lol :P (Mine is in a lighter tan colour and actually looks much better! I bought them at my dancing!)

Anyway, personally I hate them! :P
They are not very comfy to dance in and they do not look that good either :? I think I can remembr more dancers wearing them a couple (or more) years ago not that much any more.
I do belive they are good if you easily hurt your feet though :P

I'm sorry I can't tell you where you can buy them, but if you are still interested please PM me I will do my best to help you ;)

Love Hege from Norway!

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed