Forum: General / Hip Hop / Hip Hop Photos - Members

Page:
Page 1 of 21 2

Hip Hop Photos - Members
HIP HOP VIDEOS...check out my choreography!
By Starsumdaymember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 98, member since Sat May 10, 2003
On Mon May 22, 2006 01:53 PM

Please check out my hip hop choregraphy from Shadows Dance Troupe from Cornell University!

Please let me know some feedback! thanks!

Culo
vids.myspace.com . . .

and

Shake
vids.myspace.com . . .

Thanks so much!
xoxo
brittany

40 Replies to HIP HOP VIDEOS...check out my choreography!

re: HIP HOP VIDEOS...check out my choreography!
By Ajaye Comments: 299, member since Thu Dec 23, 2004
On Mon May 22, 2006 04:52 PM
word, I like both of the routines. Second one ciould have been cleaner but the first one they killed it.
By xforeverdancingx Comments: 20, member since Sat Feb 11, 2006
On Fri Jun 09, 2006 02:18 AM
wow both really entertaining luv your work babe
luv sarah xxx
By AyDee Comments: 263, member since Tue Jun 07, 2005
On Fri Jun 09, 2006 03:09 AM
i agree with ajaye above. good job. i felt like they could be more difficult and better transitions but i mean overall great videos.
By dancingqueenkv Comments: 21, member since Mon Jun 05, 2006
On Fri Jun 09, 2006 06:35 AM
Love em. I allready learned the chorus part of Culo. Do you have any more? I would really like to see some more of your work you are very talented.
By Starsumdaymember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 98, member since Sat May 10, 2003
On Mon Jun 26, 2006 07:04 PM
Thanks so much! What a compliment! I only choregraph one dance per semester, so as soon as I start teaching again I'll post some more!
By GeorgiFTD Comments: 23, member since Fri Aug 11, 2006
On Mon Aug 14, 2006 07:10 AM
Routines were Good. I especially liked more patterning because it can get a bit tedious when the same people are in the same position for a long time. It was a bit repetitive but if you put together all the routine, patterning and freestyle it would be much better, just constructive things there i hope, i still liked it!!
By GeorgiFTD Comments: 23, member since Fri Aug 11, 2006
On Mon Aug 14, 2006 07:18 AM
I preffered Shake, that was much more entertaining! Kept you wanting more as there was lots more happening on stage. Patterns were good and choreography was exciting! You must be proud!
wow!!!!
By oliviapagiemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2124, member since Mon Jun 12, 2006
On Wed Aug 16, 2006 02:35 PM
the 1st one is brill my 5 year old daughter loved it and has been following some of your moves SO COOL
By FansofDance Comments: 11, member since Sat Aug 19, 2006
On Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:20 AM
Both are really good, but both could be more challenging, continue like that and the next one will be better.

Jess
very nice
By nonso Comments: 0, member since Fri Aug 25, 2006
On Fri Aug 25, 2006 02:54 AM
Removed by pharmadancer (87219) on 2007-01-29 07:16:16 netspeak is not allowed on DDN - please spell out all words fully ("u"/'r" are not words)
it is very nice but i will like to tell u that i have a group but we r in nigeria and i use this medium to ask u if u can help publicise and make us come over there to perform some of our talents u will really like our performance
Excellent
By JanelleLeigh_03 Comments: 24, member since Tue Sep 05, 2006
On Tue Sep 05, 2006 07:51 PM
You're an amazing choreographer. I loved them, do you have anymore that i can watch?
I wish i could do something like that when i teach, even though i only could see the first half of culo because my computer went stupid. It was great, im jelous..
By fuego7_mariamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 377, member since Wed Feb 26, 2003
On Thu Oct 26, 2006 06:11 AM
very good stuff!!
i really liked your work. keep up!!
real hip hop should not be slutty
By djsilverglass Comments: 11, member since Thu Oct 19, 2006
On Fri Oct 27, 2006 04:19 PM
Removed by pharmadancer (87219) on 2007-01-29 07:18:37 profanity is not allowed
I think all the A** shaking makes the dance look sluty and it's not HIP HOP. Alot of the moves are repeated way too much. Alot of the dancers are not together, and off beat.
hiya
By sister_act Comments: 1121, member since Thu Feb 03, 2005
On Sun Oct 29, 2006 03:33 PM
wow nice hip hop team
bet yous on boss
chelsea
xxx
By starzdancer82611 Comments: 55, member since Mon Oct 30, 2006
On Wed Nov 01, 2006 04:01 PM
Nice routines! i love the song for the first one lol!
By passionisdance Comments: 26, member since Sat Oct 21, 2006
On Fri Nov 24, 2006 07:26 PM
you are tres good.!. keep on daning. i like the furst one better
very nice work.
By honey19 Comments: 10, member since Sun Jul 10, 2005
On Tue Nov 28, 2006 02:09 PM
The routines were good for what they were. They did seem to be more like cheerdance rather than hip hop.
By dancebabe101 Comments: 53, member since Wed Nov 08, 2006
On Sat Dec 09, 2006 09:42 AM
Very entertaning>
lovely

GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE GIRLS

:):):):):):):):):)
By dancebabe101 Comments: 53, member since Wed Nov 08, 2006
On Fri Jan 05, 2007 01:23 PM
you girls are really good.

I love the first video.
I wish i was as good

Good luck for the future.

xxxx Rachel.B
Not trying to be rude... BUT
By Happy_Dancing1 Comments: 0, member since Fri Dec 01, 2006
On Wed Jan 10, 2007 03:40 PM
Removed by hylndlas (107168) on 2007-02-20 22:23:12 netspeak
i watched you shake routine n granted the video was blury but what i saw was not hip hop more what i hear being call funky street which is just hyped up jazz with a few hop hop moves if your lucky. i think you had some good ideas in your choro but you did not hype them up enough u n your girls did not seem to hav the attitude or cockyness to carry off hip hop. i like the rise n fall u did on the floor but that move could of blew up ur set but u did no perform it enough for me personally it does not to me seem like u understand the nitty gritty of hip hop i.e that it comes from ur heart through pain stuggle happiness to me it all about attitude i always try n dance like i have all the confidence in the world even if i dont. try it if will make you stuff look better. also your moves were not very shap no line you need to tighten it up. i not perfect n i struggle with these things to but to me mate that was not hip hop ate all it was jus commercial. if you wanna c some real hip hop look up jabbawockies on youtube.com there amazin there are also lots of other hip hop stuff on you tube. hope you find some help in what i said which is what i was try to do n remember.... always be happy dancing.
By Eeah99 Comments: 93, member since Tue Dec 12, 2006
On Thu Jan 11, 2007 01:06 AM
awesome job!! Cornell huh? Im from Ithaca, originally!
By xxdancer_jadexx Comments: 329, member since Tue Oct 17, 2006
On Sun Jan 28, 2007 09:19 AM
i personally think that it was great just one tip you should add more breakdancing into it im only 14 and i can do it come on it aint that hard lol neways im a bit confused who were the people was they your class your club what were they to seperate people i dont know and are you the choreographer lol sorry im a bit dumb i think its great nice work love Jadey xx
This is a great place to watch dance tv & upload your own
By illestwillis Comments: 63, member since Mon Mar 10, 2003
On Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:34 AM
Removed by pharmadancer (87219) on 2007-01-29 07:22:21 free advertising is not allowed
Image hotlink - 'http://dancetv.tvheaven.com/digiDanceTV%20logo%205a.jpg'

Watch DigiDanceTV.com

We deliver digital dance media with interviews, behind the scenes, performances, competitions, original series, shorts, dance lessons and more. All featuring top choreographers and dancers in the industry today.

Go To: DigiDanceTV.com

To all "Content Providers",
DigiDanceTV.com (formerly known as Edance.TV) has more than six years experience in the digital dance media world. Our CEO Ronnie Willis as well as our staff has 10 – 20 years of dance and/or choreography experience. Through our efforts we now have international video on demand distribution. This makes our content available to millions via Microsoft Media Center, Dish Network, RCA/Akimbo set top box, AT&T Homezone and more.
We also offer an internet TV player of our own @ DigiDanceTV.com this player is syndicated by media companies via their websites around the world. The best part is that not only does the player get syndicated by companies but our viewers can grab the code to any of our players and embed it on their own sites, myspace page, home pages, forums etc. This creates a viral network and with this kind of syndication we'll create new revenue potential on a regular.
We can build a custom player with all of your content playing first. You can then embed the player directly on your website, we'll still place your content on our entire network.
If you have dance related video content in the form of classes, event/news coverage, showcases, performances, original series etc. , just contact us at: DigiDanceTV@yahoo.com and click here to upload your videos
By LilaButJaymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1197, member since Mon Sep 27, 2004
On Wed Feb 07, 2007 01:12 AM
I personally didn't enjoy that. Anyone can get on a stage and shake their butt. It doesn't take that much talent. It gives hiphop a bad name when girls just get up there and show it all off like that. Hiphop isn't about being SEXY. I'm not saying you don't have talent..but that wasn't hiphop. It was gyrating on a stage.
Page:
Page 1 of 21 2

ReplySendWatchDraw