Forum: Advice / GLBT PG-13

Bi's are just greedy.
By princess_steffimember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jun 08, 2006 02:01 PM

Hey! Any of you get angry at that remark there in my title?

Yeah, me too. This guy turned around to me before and went "Bi's are just greedy" and well. I was disgusted. I could of gone on for hours on how wrong he was but I just left it and felt sorry for him.

How do any of you guys react to it? or think about it?

stef
xx

13 Replies to Bi's are just greedy.

re: Bi's are just greedy.
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jun 08, 2006 02:29 PM
re: Bi's are just greedy. (karma: 1)
By DeStijlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Jun 12, 2006 01:17 AM
I like boys
I like girls
I cant decide.
So I'll eat from both pies.

people have an issue with that?
too bad, so sad, what are they gonna' do?
By princess_steffimember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jun 12, 2006 09:35 AM
HA HA that comment was so cool! I heart you!
By Ballet1988
On Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:25 AM
Honestly, I coined the greedy term as a positive thing. My mum used to tell me I was confused.

I'm not confused or curious... I'm just greedy, I want it all.

Don't let it be a negative thing, make it positive and watch the guy splutter as he tries to think of a come back.
By tapdancerLP
On Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:18 AM
that title did make me a little upset, i was ready to yell at you.

i mean, Bi isnt confused its knowing that gender DOES NOT affect love.

and in all honesty i tihnk its the best place to be.

dont know if you ahve a myspace of not, but there was one dedicated to Bis, and it had some quotes that were similar to what i said above.

profile.myspace.com . . .

check it out.
By albino_seaweed
On Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:56 AM
when i saw that title i got reeeeeeaaaally ticked and i was ready to cuss someone out!!!! and i don't cuss!!!!
By snackcakemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jul 20, 2006 02:40 AM
hey, maybe so, but if he has such a problem with it, its his own damn fault he's not "greedy". I guess it is greedy in its own, but at least you have more options, more chances, more experiences, things you wouldn't have if you limited yourself to what others have who arn't , what was that?..greedy?
By xxxAdamxxxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jul 20, 2006 08:29 AM
I know what you mean, being bisexual doesn't mean you GET EVERYONE lol I'm gay but seem to pull girls? And some lads have asked me if I do the gay thing as an act to pull women? lol

my friend said his auntie says "the bisexuals are the ones that spread the diseases" lol

xAdx
By guard_guy17
On Sun Jul 23, 2006 03:12 PM
honestly i dont know what greedy means. like you hog all the whatever(i dont know what he was talking about).
By existentialangst
On Mon Sep 11, 2006 09:56 PM
Okay, say a bisexual individual is with a guy and a girl. What is the difference between that a guy being with two guys or a girl being with two girls? There isn't.

I think this "guy" who made the comment is jealous or not getting any action ;)

Comment #5540339 deleted
Removed by oz_helen (35388) on 2010-08-30 22:04:08 Profanity is not permitted.

By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Oct 18, 2006 06:25 PM
Are we still on about this? I think anyone who has anything to say about anyone else's sexuality needs to go take a long walk on a short pier. What is this? The 1800s? I don't want to know what's going on in your bedroom, and if you want to know what's going on in mine... Well my friends have a saying. "Fly up my butt sideways." I don't know what it means, but all of a sudden it seems completely appropriate.
so what?????
By PrimaBallerina15
On Sun Nov 12, 2006 06:33 PM
The person who made that remark obviously has never really been in a question situation with his sexuality.

Bi means two, meaning a bisexual likes both males and females.

Yes, one could call the person greedy or confused, because they can’t decide which side they want to be on.

If you’re not bi and you’ve decided you want to be on the gay/les side or the straight side, it’s not your problem to deal with. So why do you care if the person wants the best of both worlds? Let them be and worry about your self.

And if you happen to be Bi, take your time to figure out what choices you are going to make. Don’t figure them out for anyone else but yourself, because at the end of the day you’re the one who has to live with the choices you made.

ReplySendWatch