Forum: General / Welcome

Page:
Page 41 of 431 2 3 4 5 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
re: New members: Come be adopted by an older member! (Older members, will you help?)
By ddubbity Comments: 24, member since Tue Jul 03, 2012
On Tue Jul 03, 2012 05:28 PM
Hi all. This is my first post. I have been teaching dance for 22 years-mainly ballet, jazz and tap. I joined this site to hopefully refresh my teaching a little and share and gain knowledge. When I taught in a big city, I had a lot more opportunities to discuss dance and teaching with other teachers. But, I live in a rural place now with only 1 studio and there isn't a whole lot of dialogue. So here I am!

If you all are still assigning some help to new members, I would love some advice on navigating the site. Thank you!
re: New members: Come be adopted by an older member! (Older members, will you help?)
By MisterMistermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1063, member since Sat Apr 10, 2004
On Tue Jul 03, 2012 05:58 PM
Hello ddubbity,

your adoptive-parent is: Cadbury_Eater

Yours

MisterMister
By eilishdancer12 Comments: 41, member since Sun Jun 24, 2012
On Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:51 PM
hi i would like to be adopted by an older member to help me as im new to the site x
By MisterMistermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1063, member since Sat Apr 10, 2004
On Thu Jul 05, 2012 06:19 AM
Hello eilishdancer12,

Yours

MisterMister
By KJ7 Comments: 1, member since Thu Jul 19, 2012
On Fri Jul 20, 2012 04:58 AM
I wouldlike to be adopted very much so o.0
On Fri Jul 20, 2012 05:03 AM
Hello KJ7,

Yours

MisterMister
By eden2 Comments: 30, member since Sun Jul 08, 2012
On Tue Jul 24, 2012 09:00 PM
Hi all

I am new to this site, joined mainly to keep up todate with costumes and would be looking to purchase costumes from time to time for my 10 year old daughter from time to time. In fact trying to contact a user re a suggested costume to my wanted request unfortunatly can not PM as yet, struggling really as dont just want to build up my 'comment total' just by leaving random comment!!! all help greatly recieved.

Thanks Eden2
On Wed Jul 25, 2012 04:56 AM
Hello eden2,

Yours

MisterMister
By balletgirl4ever Comments: 535, member since Tue Jul 31, 2012
On Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:21 AM
Hey everyone,
Im new to the site. Id like to be adopted by an older member please. I do ballet and I absaloutly love it, I joined to get tips and share info.

Thanks, Balletgirl4ever
On Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:33 AM
Hello balletgirl4ever,

Yours

MisterMister
By balletgirl4ever Comments: 535, member since Tue Jul 31, 2012
On Mon Aug 06, 2012 08:48 AM
Thanks MisterMister :)
On Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:33 AM
balletgirl4ever wrote:

Thanks MisterMister :)

You are welcome! Did Cadbury_Eater already speak to you?
By GannTheGloriousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 457, member since Tue Aug 28, 2012
On Fri Sep 14, 2012 02:56 AM
I like to think that I'm cute and cuddly. Anyone wanna adopt me and help keep me from getting confused? I'm easily confused.
On Fri Sep 14, 2012 04:56 AM
Hello GannTheGlorious,

Yours

MisterMister
By relssab Comments: 37, member since Sun Aug 26, 2012
On Sat Sep 15, 2012 02:12 PM
Yes, I am a new member and would like help too pretty please. My daughter dances tap ballet jazz acro lyrical and highland.

My question is how do you sign on the iPhone APP - it is so different then the normal computer.

My other question is...just like the people selling items want to get paid...people that pay for items would like their items sent, and in acceptable packaging so they don't get damaged. I bought a hornpipe hat (not from here) an it came to me in a garbage bag with packing tape....was severely damaged :(
Is there help for that too? Plus I am still waiting for a package I bought beginning of September...just want to make sure since - some of the other sights don't help people experiencing said buyer be aware... How can you?

Please find me a home!

Thank you!!

Amy
On Sat Sep 15, 2012 03:10 PM
Hello relssab,

Yours

MisterMister

P.S.: I am sorry, but for myself, I am not able to help out with your questions. I have no useful answer myself. But I hope you will find assistance here.
relssab wrote:

Yes, I am a new member and would like help too pretty please. My daughter dances tap ballet jazz acro lyrical and highland.

My question is how do you sign on the iPhone APP - it is so different then the normal computer.

My other question is...just like the people selling items want to get paid...people that pay for items would like their items sent, and in acceptable packaging so they don't get damaged. I bought a hornpipe hat (not from here) an it came to me in a garbage bag with packing tape....was severely damaged :(
Is there help for that too? Plus I am still waiting for a package I bought beginning of September...just want to make sure since - some of the other sights don't help people experiencing said buyer be aware... How can you?

Please find me a home!

Thank you!!

Amy
By Astridnannerl Comments: 22, member since Thu Apr 14, 2011
On Tue Sep 18, 2012 05:16 AM
Hi everyone. I made several posts already and I just saw this thread.
On Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:44 AM
Astridnannerl wrote:

Hi everyone. I made several posts already and I just saw this thread.

Hi!

Do you want to be adopted?

Yours

MisterMister
By messedame Comments: 14, member since Sat Aug 25, 2012
On Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:48 PM
I want to be adopted and have a mentor! :P. Really though! I'm an 'adorable' 20 year old female who is interested in jazz and ballet and random fun stuff!
On Wed Sep 19, 2012 05:02 AM
Hello messedame,

Yours

MisterMister
By dancer7210 Comments: 283, member since Tue Aug 28, 2012
On Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:53 PM
I will adopt! Have I been on long enough?
On Sun Oct 28, 2012 07:13 AM
dancer7210 wrote:

I will adopt! Have I been on long enough?

Hello dancer7210!

Sure, thank you! I will contact you as soon there is a newbee searching for a parent.

MisterMister
By spandex_lover Comments: 29, member since Fri Nov 30, 2012
On Fri Nov 30, 2012 05:59 PM
I'll be adopted!

Actually, I was a dance.net member for a loooong time. And then I was gone for 4 or 5 years, came back, couldn't remember my password, or my old email, and now I'm starting fresh! So I'm sort of like a newbie member all over again :)
On Fri Nov 30, 2012 06:05 PM
Hello spandex_lover,

your adoptive-parent is: dancer7210

Yours

MisterMister
By balletomane0606 Comments: 175, member since Mon Dec 03, 2012
On Wed Jan 09, 2013 09:53 AM
Ooohh...can I be adopted? *bats eyes, trying to look like a crafty 3 year old*
I'm for ballet, BTW...
Armwarmer, you are probably the creative-iest DDNer :)
Page:
Page 41 of 431 2 3 4 5 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

ReplySendWatch