Forum: General / Welcome

Page:
Page 6 of 43: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 39 40 41 42 43
re: New members: Come be adopted by an older member! (Older members, will you help?)
By Heidi2member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jul 23, 2006 07:10 PM
I'd like a newbie!! :D Is anyone wants me?!
Love }|eidi xXx
re: New members: Come be adopted by an older member! (Older members, will you help?)
By dancnpantzmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jul 23, 2006 08:28 PM
Ooh, I want to adopt one, this is an awesome idea!!
By xodancexdanceox
On Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:37 PM
hey! if you need a noob... i'm right here... i dance ballet, but am on a break due to an eating disorder and need advice to get back on track and pointe advice (looking to go on very, very soon)... so let me know

thanks!!
By MisterMistermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:56 AM
Hi!

Nice thing to adopt the new ones. I think I do not need to be adopted, even if it would be nice. I found a stretching-buddie here (Abbie: Ballet_Baibe). We help each other in every way.

So we adopted ourselves :))))

I thank Abbie - hope she reads too - for everything she did.

Ruediger
(MisterMister)
By Armwarmermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Jul 24, 2006 09:35 AM
AdagioGirl - xodancexdanceox

I figured they would make a good match :)

Ashley
By PlumeriaPremium member
On Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:32 AM
Awww, I don't have a n00b yet. :(

I don't care what kind of dance they do. I'm a Irish dancer though.
By Peridotmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Jul 24, 2006 08:15 PM
*dances around*

YAY! :D I finally got to adopt a newbie! I can't wait to be the best noob-parent-on-DDN. :P

~Adagio
By cheerbabii
On Mon Jul 24, 2006 09:04 PM
I'm a n00b to DDN! I'd love to be adopted. Except for one problem...I can't send PMs yet.

~babii~
By Kathymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Jul 25, 2006 04:33 AM
^no problem. The person who´s going to adopt you will PM you and replying to a PM works for you allready.

Kathy
By dancingnbarefeetmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jul 25, 2006 04:57 AM
Hey! bout 2 weeks ago i joined and i woz adopted by my older member! thankyou i wiz a great idea!
On Tue Jul 25, 2006 08:33 AM
adobe711 - cheerbabii

Keep 'em coming! Once again, thanks for volunteering everybody!

Ashley
By streetchickmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jul 25, 2006 09:09 AM
Hiya x
I still haven't got a noob! :(
Love
Jasmine
xxxx
P.S great idea!
xxxx
By dancergirl1212member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jul 25, 2006 02:44 PM
I'd love to have a noob, I don't know if I've replied to this yet, lol!
Meredith! :D
By Truffle
On Tue Jul 25, 2006 03:53 PM
*sniff, sniff*

Am I not good/old enough?

I'm nearing my two year aniversary you know *wink wink, nudge nudge* (ok, so maybe it'll be in December... but still).

PLEASE?!?!??!?! I want a n00b. *pouts*

~Amy~ :P
By LuthienPremium member
On Tue Jul 25, 2006 07:14 PM
aww well I've been on here about 5 days short of two months...you can adopt me! feed me cookies etcetc..

I know i've already been adopted but I haven't heard from my parents and well my n00b doesn't seem to have any questions..if there's an extra n00b lying around i'll take it...

~Luthien
On Tue Jul 25, 2006 09:04 PM
So far all the n00bs I've gotten on here you've all seen! So I'm not laundering n00bs to my special DDN friends and keeping them away from the rest of you. No worries, you're all good enough and old enough ;)

As I get more I give them out.

Go ahead and adopt Luthien if you wish! I'll still give you another n00b as I go down the line of volunteers.

Ashley
New Member Adoption
By Blue221
On Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:18 PM
Yes, I would definitely like to be adopted to learn the ropes around my new cyper habg out . i love this concept and although I have not posted much I have leared so much from the posts i have read. So please anyone interested in an active old school gal I danced at Ailey when it was still on 59th St now that's going waaay back ! LOL

Holla at your gurl!
Blue
On Wed Jul 26, 2006 08:06 PM
[b]hannah_pheonix - Blue221[/[b]
By lisskmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Jul 26, 2006 09:56 PM
*sticks hand up and waves it around*

I wants me a n00b! :D
By Blue221
On Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:27 AM
Hi Ashley I just read your poat is my new Adoptive person Hannah do i wait for her to contact me or should I contact her thanks.

Blue
By Blue221
On Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:30 AM
Hi Ashley I just read your post is my new Adoptive person Hannah? Do i wait for her to contact me or should I contact her ?
Thanks.
Blue
On Thu Jul 27, 2006 01:13 PM
I private messaged Hannah that you are her adopted n00b. So she should be contacting you soon. You actually aren't able to send a private message to her until you become a full member. You can, however, reply to one she sends you. If you don't receive a PM in a day or so, I'll contact her again, or get you a new parent :)

Ashley
By twinkletoes55
On Fri Jul 28, 2006 09:53 AM
Hey there! I'm a noob looking for an open-minded ballet dancer. I don't mean pervert! I am a serious and dedicated modern ballet dancer.... who happens to not fit into any of the typical ballerina stereotypes. I would love someone who is passionate, encouraging, focused and loves ballet. Must have sense of humor. Someone like me!

Please adopt me. I've got red curly hair- Oh, wait that's Annie.

Why do I feel like I'm putting up a personal ad? Weird!
By Blue221
On Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:11 AM
Thanks so much for your time Ashley. Your so extra for helping me.and all of the Noob's.
On Fri Jul 28, 2006 02:25 PM
Pongo - twinkletoes55

Now on to the second page of volunteers!
Page:
Page 6 of 43: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 39 40 41 42 43

ReplySendWatch