Forum: Sports / Sports Photos - Misc

semi good pics
By Semi_Stretchymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jan 13, 2003 04:58 AM

these are a couple pictures from the second day of my 3 day Intensive. I'm not as flexible as the day before. for those of you who don't know what i mean by Intensive, it's a routine i do about once a month to get a noticable improvement. for 3 days straight, every evening, i do an extreme 2 hour stretching session, pushing myself. each day, i'll become less flexible, but that is to be expected. then after the 3 days, i'll take 1-2 days off, and just soak in a nice hot bath with a cup of salt added. after the rest, i'll be slightly more flexible, but the biggest improvement will come about 5 days after the intensive. this is how i usually get my biggest improvements. anyone can do this routine, just don't start right off with the 2 hour session, start smaller at about a 1 hour session for 2 days in a row, then 1-2 days rest. to get the best results you really want to push yourself. don't push too hard though. know your body, and how far it can go. every body has a limit, but also, every body is able to go just slightly past that limit, and thats what gets the most improvement. but first you need to know where your limit is. i hope this will help :)

mel.

6 Replies to semi good pics

re: semi good pics
By Thisgirl
On Fri Jan 17, 2003 08:37 PM
looks good!!
By dance4life89
On Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:03 PM
DOESN'T LOOK GOOD! IT LOOKS GREAT AND IS NOT SEMI GOOD.. ITS AWSOME!

*UnO*
By gymnast
On Mon Jan 20, 2003 02:10 AM
nice...you back is quite good though...
By jazzy_chik169
On Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:40 PM
WHOA! AMAZING! You're so good. I'm going to try that lol. Improve my flexibility!
Luv,
*RaCh*
semi good pics
By STEPHANIE3
On Sat Feb 01, 2003 09:52 AM
HELLO
Thats fantastic.
Could u teel me haw
u do that one when
u are in the splits.
Luv Steph x x x x
By Semi_Stretchymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:44 AM
the one where i'm in the splits is fairly easy. you may not be able to get as much of an arch, but if you can do the splits you can do this stretch :)
first, get into the splits, then get the hips as close to squared as possible. then get your torso sitting up straight. keep your back straight until it's up straight. then start by placing one hand on each side of your hips and slowly arch your back and helping by pushing with your arms. once you can arch back pretty good, start doing the stretch with your arms over you head. you can place a chair over your back leg so thet when you lean back, you can reach over your head and grab the edge of your chair. then you can use the chair to gently pull yourself down further. be careful, and don't pull too hard. i hope you have fun trying it :)

mel

ReplySendWatch