Forum: Advice / Girls Only

Page:
Page 2 of 11: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time "how old were you when you got your period" thread!
By MissCeallaighmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Sep 12, 2006 07:26 PM
LOL. School trip...i was 11. Like alot of people on this thread ive noticed...
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time "how old were you when you got your period" thread!
By inka_08
On Fri Sep 29, 2006 07:42 PM
i was 12.but i know a girl that was 8 when she started!!!OMG
By flame_girl
On Sun Oct 01, 2006 06:10 AM
I was 11 when i got my first period, while staying at a friends house. I felt really embaressed and scared,because i was still at primary school. when i look back now, i feel i was far to young. also i develped more quickly than most of my friends and family, who are the same age has me
By oolalaluvme
On Tue Oct 17, 2006 02:15 PM
I first got mine a week before my 15th birthday kinda a sucky birthday present lol
By greybaby2
On Thu Oct 19, 2006 06:23 PM
i was 11 - i also had the great experiences of getting it on thanksgiving and again a month later on christmas! i'm lucky now though. when i was 15 i was put on birth control pills to help reduce the ovarian cysts i had and to prevent any more from forming and after about a year on it i stopped getting my period! at first i was a little scared because i didn't think it was supposed to happen but my doctor ran some tests and they all came back fine so she let me stay on the pill. i love no getting my period any more.
By xxredhead11xx
On Sat Oct 21, 2006 09:20 PM
i got my period, uhh... *counts on fingers* around 3 years ago, when i was 11
By Missdanciamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Oct 29, 2006 06:28 AM
I was 13 when i got my period and got pregnant a month later...
By marli
On Mon Oct 30, 2006 03:30 PM
I got it when I was 10 1/2 I'm 12 now, I think I'm the youngest one here. Ya, I know early. I dealt with it.
By Jacobs_chick
On Sat Nov 04, 2006 07:17 PM
Okay, for all of you who are complainign about starting at 11-I was 9!Totally thought i was dying
By missbrownie
On Tue Nov 07, 2006 08:22 AM
I was 16. Needless to say I felt like a freak until that day.
By dancehappy03member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Nov 09, 2006 06:06 PM
i got mine when I was 13 it was a month before my b-day. I got t at home so it was ok but i was sick for like six days......
By dancehappy03member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Nov 09, 2006 06:07 PM
I got it at home when i was sick when i was 13 a month before my birthday......
By teagankate
On Fri Nov 10, 2006 02:12 AM
gee i can't even remember really.
i was in year 6.. i think it was around the middle of it. so i was around 11 i think. pretty early compared to my friends.
By dancing_dreams6
On Wed Nov 15, 2006 07:16 PM
I was 10, and just turned 10. so I've been going for almost 8 years. I can't believe it's been that long.
By AllemandePremium member
On Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:06 PM

I'm 18 now.
By dancerchick8
On Sun Nov 19, 2006 09:22 AM
I was 12 and it was Christmas Day.

Comment #5621712 deleted
Removed by pharmadancer (87219) on 2007-11-23 07:02:24 double post

By powdadance31
On Sun Nov 19, 2006 03:49 PM
I got mine when I was 12 1/2. A little more than a month ago!
By czechiee
On Mon Nov 20, 2006 09:03 AM
I think I'm the oldest one here! I haven't got my period yet and I'm 18 on Thursday.
czechiee xx
By danceaway33
On Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:55 PM
i got mine the day after my 13th birthday and now im 14.
By funsizeddancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Nov 28, 2006 02:44 PM
By autumnprincess
On Sat Dec 02, 2006 07:09 PM
i got it when i was 12 years old 2 months before my thirteenth birthday , it was very difficult to tell my mom since all that i´d learned about my period was in school and my parents never talked about it with me.
By autumnprincess
On Sat Dec 02, 2006 07:15 PM
i got it when i was 12 years old 2 months before my thirteenth birthday , it was very difficult to tell my mom since all that i´d learned about my period was in school and my parents never talked about it with me.
By Beckymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Dec 03, 2006 01:49 AM
I was 12... i think!!!
it was scary but with dancing i was kinda forced to deal with it!!
By dancer_meggs
On Sun Dec 03, 2006 07:16 AM
It was horrible, I was only 8 yrs old and none of my teachers helped me with it, I had blood all over my pant and everything and I didn't know what was going on then when I got home my mom gave me a pad and told me what was going on. I rally hope no1 else has to go through that that young.
Page:
Page 2 of 11: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

ReplySendWatch