Forum: Advice / Girls Only

Page:
Page 3 of 11: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time "how old were you when you got your period" thread!
By holly_irishdance
On Sun Dec 03, 2006 09:16 AM
oh my gosh you were only 8?!? poor you.. i was 11 but thats stil young seeing as there are people saying that they are almost 18 and stil havent started!! im 14 now
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time "how old were you when you got your period" thread!
By Tasha74member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Dec 19, 2006 07:58 AM
I was 11, and I got it on Christmas Eve/Day.

Crazyness.
By ballehdanza
On Tue Dec 19, 2006 02:38 PM
I was almost 10! 9 and 41 weeks!
By pheebs17member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:37 AM
thanksgiving when i was 12. terrible time.
By LittleSv3nskxo
On Wed Dec 27, 2006 08:44 PM
When I was 13.

At school too, but thankfully no one noticed
By xXxSXCDANCERxXX
On Mon Jan 01, 2007 07:37 PM
Removed by hylndlas (107168) on 2007-03-13 20:30:56 Netspeak....I tried to edit this but even I couldn't understand what you are attempting to say.....please spell out all words in the future.
hi i was 14 i tink!!!i hate it!!!wen i first got them dey wer vry bad my mum had to bring me to the doctor!!!i was mortofied!!a male doctor askin me about it and had i had sex and all wit my mum sitting beside me was very akward!!!bu you just hav to deal with it i suppose!!! by the way im 15 now 16 in feb!!
By tinkdancer45
On Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:41 PM
i was 10 and in the fourth grade and it was the day of my girl scout carwash yeah pretty bad and i was at home when i got it
By breeza
On Wed Jan 10, 2007 07:40 AM
i was 13 and it was the most terrifying day of my life. i thought i was heamorraging. after growing up with only boys due to mother passing away when i was 3. i was never informed of these womanly experiences.
By dancing_tre
On Sun Jan 14, 2007 05:10 PM
i was 15 years old, in grade 9
By Lissymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Jan 14, 2007 07:43 PM
I was eleven, three months from turning twelve. I cried my eyes out at the thing I 'wanted' most. I hated it instantly.
By Vikz123
On Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:14 PM
oh i am starting stomach pains and dischanged and puberty so i take it they will be here soon!
i am 11 i posted this on 23jan 07 i will be 12 august 25th 07!
By winter_light
On Thu Jan 25, 2007 03:29 PM
Wow, that's weird. I was EXACTLY the same age as you, 11 and 3 months from turning 12. I was splashing around in a wading pool outside my cousin's house. Needless to say, I was pretty displeased with my body's timing!
I couldn't gather up enough courage to tell my mother until the next time it came around!
By czechiee
On Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:39 AM
Well, it was... YESTERDAY!!! Thanks G-d, I got it finally! I am 18 and two months and one week old :)
By KeepOnSinginPremium member
On Sun Feb 04, 2007 08:15 PM
I'm pretty sure I haven't replied yet...

I was 10,almost 11 (it was about a month before my 11th birthday).It was pretty young,and it sucked because I was still in elementary school,and there was only one other girl who had hers (and she got hers after I did too,so I was the only one for awhile).
By Summer
On Sun Feb 04, 2007 08:30 PM
I was 13. So, that'd be a little over 2 years ago.
By Xx_lysette_xXmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Feb 08, 2007 09:50 AM
I was 12.... it was a like a week after christmas..
Ithought i would be lucky because my mum didnt stary untill 16 and my sister was 15.... i guess im the odd one out.. lol
By JessDeAddermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Feb 09, 2007 01:37 PM
Just over 3 years ago.
It actually made me sick for 8 days.
I missed the first week of school back after christmas break.
Wasn't fun.
By pointelle
On Tue Feb 13, 2007 04:55 AM
12 :) not too young or to old really.
By ActingBunheadmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:09 PM
i was 13. ON my 13th birthday, ON thanksgiving. fun, eh? i'm 14 now. :)
By DreamDance14member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Feb 18, 2007 09:10 PM
I wasn't even 11 for a full month.

February 11, 2005. My aunt and uncle were over for a sort of belated birthday thing for me.
By Sing4Life13
On Wed Feb 21, 2007 09:40 AM
I got my period at 12 years old, actually a couple of days after my 12th birthday. I heard that some foods can induce your period.
By KangarooPawmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Mar 08, 2007 08:50 PM
When I was 13 & in 7th grade. I hated telling my mom...haha.
By RhythmNSoleQT
On Thu Mar 08, 2007 09:34 PM
I started mine when i was 13, during christmas break. it would have been fine, but my mom was out of town that night!!! So i spent my night alone.
By happygolucky
On Tue Mar 13, 2007 06:15 PM
12...on Halloween.
By jasminerenay
On Tue Mar 20, 2007 01:03 AM
I was 9 when I got mine. I certainly felt really young and was definately the first out of my class to get it. But, I was allowed to have a "sick" day from school! All my teachers knew which was wierd...but at least they were all ladies.
Page:
Page 3 of 11: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

ReplySendWatch