By cactus_chickmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jun 01, 2007 01:14 PM
13 i think.

may have been 12.

oops! i cant remeber. :S
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time
By dAnCiNGiRly18
On Sun Jun 03, 2007 01:07 PM
i started my period when i was 12. that is fairly early but i had a friend that started at age 9 so im pretty happy i didnt have to deal with that when i was that young.
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time
By ismeria
On Mon Jun 04, 2007 04:40 AM
i will be sixteen in not so long and i am still waiting for my period. i suppose it is late for a normal girl but not so at my ballet school where many girls even older than i have not theirs.
-ismeria
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time "how old were you when you got your period" thread!
By Pointedancer52
On Mon Jul 02, 2007 06:56 PM
I got mine 3 month before my 12th birthday so technically I was 11 and 3/4s
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time "how old were you when you got your period" thread!
By sparklysweet
On Thu Jul 05, 2007 06:25 AM
Edited by sparklysweet (181972) on 2007-07-05 06:27:09
I was an early developer - I got mine at 11!! I was still in sixth grade and my God it was humiliating... but since then, it left me last year. SO I don't quite know what to make of it!!
By twirly_girly
On Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:09 AM
By Glow_In_The_Dark
On Wed Jul 18, 2007 03:46 PM
This morning! And I turned 15 last month. I consider myself quite lucky.
By Dancer_88rose
On Wed Jul 18, 2007 09:08 PM
I was 11. I thought I was too young.
By summerchild
On Mon Jul 23, 2007 07:27 PM
I was eleven. I used to think that was pretty young but it there are a lot of people who started then :)
By Fashionista001
On Wed Aug 01, 2007 03:40 PM
well im 13 and i havent gotten it yet, so, not be4 13. *hi luthien!!*
By star_tapper12
On Sat Aug 04, 2007 08:21 PM
It's weird 11 seems the typical age here, but I started at 11 and most of my friends still haven't started and were 13. I guess it just varies a lot, like my mom started at 13, one of her sisters started at 9, waaayyyy to young ):, and her other sister started at 16, strangely old.
By DanceGodess14
On Tue Aug 14, 2007 02:37 PM
12, haven't gotten it though
By Jess_xmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Aug 23, 2007 04:02 PM
Well A few months ago , So I was 12 (and still am!)

I was soo upset as it was a few days before my holiday to florida , and I'd been soo excited and then I was worried that I wouldn't be able to swim when we got there , and a 9 hour flight trying to change your pad in airplane bathrooms - not fun (i'm from the uk) any luckily I came off on the way there :P

Love jess
xxxx
By Joelle1
On Fri Aug 24, 2007 09:26 PM
I was 13 1/2, the day before my recital in 2005. I got it during the run through of the show. Luckly it didn't show!!!lol
By dancing_gert
On Sun Aug 26, 2007 07:19 PM
I was 12... I was also sitting in the dentists office getting a filling. oh what fun that trip to the dentist was
By highlandhearts03
On Thu Sep 06, 2007 06:55 PM
im pretty sure that i was 11 or maybe 12 can't quite remeber it was a couple of years ago.
By miniballerini
On Mon Sep 10, 2007 03:17 AM
I was eleven and I was in Jiu-jitsu class in my white suit. I hated it, because it was really heavy right away because of a blood clotting disorder I have.
By scottdancer94member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Sep 16, 2007 07:09 PM
I was 12. Has anyone get it when they were 8? Because i heard girls get it that young.
By divamom1
On Mon Sep 17, 2007 07:03 PM
We were at the circus and I was 12. I had to wear a pad from the icky machine in the Ladies room.
By LiquidIcemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Sep 17, 2007 08:35 PM
12. Just got it.
By dancerox101
On Tue Sep 18, 2007 04:18 PM
im 13 and 1/2 and i havent had it. pretty much all of my friends have thiers. i thought i was the only one! yay! lol. im actually glad i dont have it. i hate cramps! i get them sometimes ;/ dang they suckkk. have a nice day :]
By Silent_Dancer13
On Thu Sep 20, 2007 09:35 AM
13 - February 2006. I got it at school but thankfully knew what to do!
By XxcutexballetxX
On Mon Sep 24, 2007 05:07 PM
I was 13. I think it was right before my birthday.
By twinkle_toes__
On Tue Sep 25, 2007 07:13 PM
I was 10. Imagine the embarassment of having to explain to my fifth grade teacher ( a guy of course ) why I need to go to the nurses...
By Helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Oct 02, 2007 05:36 AM
I was 11 or 12, can't fully remember, but I do remember I hated it, as I had a dance competition the next day :(

Helen xxx
Page:
Page 5 of 11: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

ReplySendWatch