Forum: Teams / Dance Teams

Hip Hop song for high school dance team
By legz314
On Sat Sep 16, 2006 03:20 PM

My school dance team needs songs to dance to at a pep rally. Our school is prodominantly black and only gets pepped up by popular hip hop or pop songs. We have danced to get up by ciara, you should be my girl by sammie,everytime the beat drops by monica, and many beyonce songs. we are out of ideas and need new songs as well as a few hip hop moves that will wow the school.

8 Replies to Hip Hop song for high school dance team

re: Hip Hop song for high school dance team
By dancingrl247
On Sat Sep 23, 2006 03:17 PM
since a lot of hip-hop songs these days are kinda inapropriate to be blasting at a high school pep really this is kind of hard. have you ever thought about doing a remix of old songs everyone knows? that'd be fun, plus everyone would know them.
By butters
On Sat Sep 23, 2006 07:10 PM
Not necissarily, if you just use an edited cut you can for the most part use any song. temperature, man eater, deja Vue, um i haven't listened to the radio in a while, i'll let you know if i think of anything else.
By Joaniemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Sep 26, 2006 06:57 PM
the step up soundtrack might be a good choice and its not innaporiate and least i dont think it is
By Katie_x
On Thu Sep 28, 2006 03:44 PM
how about promiscuos by nelly furtardo?
By jazzababe1
On Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:14 AM
lose control -missy elliot (spelled her name wrong but I think you know who im talking about)

cant touch this -mC Hammer ( we used it for a pep rally and the whole school went nuts)

yeah - usher

walk this away - the version with run dmc

thats all i have for now
By carabearmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Oct 25, 2006 07:14 AM
i would definatley check out the Step Up soundtrack. It's amazing. The songs are great and theres a good variety of tempos and such.
Love,
Cara
By carabearmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Oct 25, 2006 07:22 AM
i would definatley check out the Step Up soundtrack. It's amazing. The songs are great and theres a good variety of tempos and such.
Love,
Cara
By katiemarina
On Thu Oct 26, 2006 07:59 AM
the new janet jackson song is hot, as long as you use the clean version! justin timberlake's new cd is good too.

ReplySendWatch