Forum: General / dance.net salutes

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: I've just posted my salute, how long will it take to get my eye?
By never_katiemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 803, member since Tue Aug 26, 2008
On Sun Feb 08, 2009 06:22 PM
Well said! Thanks for the clarification. :)
By Dancing_Girl96member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 153, member since Sun Mar 09, 2008
On Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:03 AM
Good post, haha i love it the was you talk as if its a cake! I've just submitted mine so hopefully it will be okay (:
By dancer_aimyXomember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 962, member since Wed Oct 15, 2008
On Fri May 07, 2010 09:18 AM
Great im going to post me salute now :D x
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6362, member since Thu Jul 12, 2007
On Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:11 AM
This is moderator Jon (Chaconne). I think I just set a new record for granting an eye. When someone posts an eye request, the Mods get an email notification in an area where we actually do the administration of DDN. I was reading the Moderators' mail when a request popped up...the request for member Pink Pearl. So I immediately went to the Salute board, and the request wasn't even there yet. I had to refresh the Salute Forum window a couple of times and on the third refresh, her request appeared on that try. It probably took me another five seconds to get to her profile to the area where mods issue an eye, whereupon I granted it. I seriously doubt one could get an eye much quicker than that.

My own eye, granted about two years ago was pretty quick. The photo was taken by a moderator, Hylndlas, when the two of us met in person for the first time when we "did lunch". After lunch, we both went home and I was going to upload the photo Maggie took and then she was going to grant the eye. However Dani (Midlake Muse) was even quicker and gave me the eye before Maggie had a chance to get to her computer. This was all long before I became a moderator myself. Maggie and I (and now Little M; and, my wife) have done lunch several times. At different times, Maggie and I worked at the same place. Maggie was in the Army when she was there, a few years after I had retired from the same place.

Jon
By bethp Comments: 899, member since Sun Apr 22, 2007
On Sat Feb 05, 2011 07:04 PM
Edited by bethp (177808) on 2011-02-05 19:07:11 Mistake
I posted my salute a couple of weeks ago and was promised an eye but it still hasnt come :?
I thought the maximum for waiting was a week?
It has also been done on lined paper
thanks
there is the link down below?>
dance.net . . .
By dancedance27 Comments: 39, member since Wed Oct 23, 2013
On Mon Dec 02, 2013 07:08 PM
Awww I found the setup of this post cute. :) It made me smile and help me out. :) Yes, I might a little strange hehe.
By Spitjemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 56, member since Wed May 23, 2012
On Tue Dec 03, 2013 03:42 AM
where is this salute board????
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatchDraw