Forum: Advice / GLBT PG-13

Coming to terms with who I am as a person.......
By Superman2
On Thu Sep 21, 2006 03:55 PM

Now my story is finally becoming clear to me. When I was very little I really couldn't tell the differences between girls and boys. I thought I was just a spirit that was occupying a body but I suddenly found out that I was a male when I look downstairs and I was sad. I thought that I was a female but I wasn't so I tired to live the male role and tired to lock my female self away and act like a manly man. When I was in daycare I knew that I like both sexes because I had a crush on a girl and boy at the sametime. I was born in the wrong body and I don't know why but I have tired to deal with it. Now I don't have the well power anymore because it's killing me inside I'm a female inside because all my interests line up with female interests not male interests,so this makes me transgendered. If I was a complete person I wouldn't be having this problem. My whole life I have been living a image that isn't the true me because I didn't want to be out by friends and family but I have come to a point where I have to be me and let Charlene out. When I look at girls they don't bring out of me like that because I'm a female inside but when I look at guys it's a different story.
To sum all of this up I'm not going to die a incomplete person. I'm going to be the person I was meant to be.

2 Replies to Coming to terms with who I am as a person.......

re: Coming to terms with who I am as a person.......
By Leigha_Ballerina
On Sat Oct 07, 2006 04:13 AM
Being true to one self is the first step looks like youi have it all sorted out.

Go for it Girl
re: Coming to terms with who I am as a person.......
By Hazel
On Sat Oct 07, 2006 02:46 PM
Good for you. And don't let the immature, ignorant jerks get ya down.

ReplySendWatch