Forum: Advice / GLBT PG-13

A question for you
By balletguy7member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Sep 25, 2006 09:56 AM

Hiii

I have a problem with a friend , he's gay(I am straight and I respect all the people who is gay because almost everybody we have a femenine and masculine side) and he asked me what's my opinion about if he want to wear a dress and a ballet flats barefeet (one day I wore a pair of ballet flats but at home an cause my former girlfriend made the joke of my small feet but that's it) on the street, I told him that he wants to do that maybe he could do that on a gay neighbourhood or at his home, cause in Mexico there are lots of taboos against gay people so if you have any advice or comment it'd be great

4 Replies to A question for you

re: A question for you (karma: 1)
By aStarForTrying
On Tue Sep 26, 2006 04:44 PM
Ummmm I dont get what the question is ... are you asking if you should tell him to go to a gay neighbourhood to wear a dress?

look to be honest with you I dont think you should be worried about what anyone else thinks about your friend if he is happy with who he is then you should be happy for him too. Mexico is not the only place that being gay is frowned upon and if you are worried about peoples reactions to your friend then dont be...it sounds like he wouldnt do it if he wasnt proud of who he is. Are you and your friend close because it also sounds like your friend may be seeking approval from you too so be very careful about what you say....
re: A question for you
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Sep 26, 2006 06:19 PM
true, but I think he gave some good advice. Crossdressing can be dangerous. People are stupid. Maybe, it's not right, but it's a fact.
By aStarForTrying
On Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:42 PM
Its not the cross dressing thats dangerous its the people....
By DeStijlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Sep 27, 2006 03:03 AM
I have a friend that crossdresses, and I know for a fact, he wont do it outside of Oxford Street or Newtown....

Its a personal choice your friend needs to make, but yes, there are stupid and dangerous people who should take into account.

ReplySendWatch