Forum: General / Hip Hop / House

Page:
Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3
A new style of house dancing!!!
By MALIK1
On Tue Oct 03, 2006 08:25 PM

wu tanging!!! this is a new style of housing around. its bascially a corresponding dance with the legs and arms. a simple knee bounce and a swift flurry out with the heel. use your hands ad arms to swing your upper body side wo side. or better yet if u wanna learn go to www.myspace.com . . . theres should be a pox on the left hand side towards the bottom it says myspace in the corner thats an advance wu tang. try it out or go to youtube.com and type in wu tang dance in the search box

52 Replies to A new style of house dancing!!!

uhhhhh
By lare
On Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:03 AM
i don't think there is a hyphy/krump section on here homie.
re: A new style of house dancing!!!
By djsilverglass
On Fri Oct 20, 2006 01:23 PM
like the other person said, it's hyphy/krump NOT house
By wacky_NY
On Fri Oct 20, 2006 06:53 PM
i couldn't help myself:
youtube.com . . .
By dancingbabe7
On Fri Nov 03, 2006 09:09 PM
k so im doing a dance off at my school and im up againts these 3 girls who think they can dance well i tell them that all they can really do is krump and butt pop then today im like dancing in the hall way with my boyfriend and i figured out that my hardest and best dancing is in krumping and housing and butt popping . do i apologize or should i stomp them in to the ground at the dance off. me personally i want to shove all of my skills in there faces and see what happens. so tell me k
ttyl db7
By MALIK1
On Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:09 PM
stop sayin that. its not hyphy is house. is only a house/club dance like u will never c them bay area ppl doin it cuz its from philly. like its not krump nun of that its sritckly house
By SpellieDev
On Mon Nov 06, 2006 06:33 AM
wanna know what house foundation is?

vids.myspace.com . . .
By JackDaniel
On Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:22 PM
lol oh daym, thats how i first learned some house... from those caleaf dance monster clips. i remember how freakin hard it was to get.
By SpellieDev
On Mon Nov 06, 2006 02:07 PM
yea man that was the first time i ever saw house steps broken down like that. so sick....
yoyoyo.
By lare
On Mon Nov 06, 2006 04:54 PM
Man, that clip of caleaf tripped me out when I first saw it. I was like,"man, some other places have things served to them in a silver platter when they want to learn something." I guess my journey was a little different cuz I learned each and every one of those steps from different people at different times. I can remember it like it was yesterday. Dude, those steps were so awkward to me at first, its not even funny!!!

PS. Yo Malik, you say its from Philly eh? I've bumped into cats from Philly and they sure as heck don't incorporate that "wu-tang" style that you talk about. To me, it falls under the krump category mainly because of the technique of it all. We speak of the original house styles of the 80's during the times of The Warehouse, The Paradise Garage, and The Loft. Things like jacking, NY stepping/footwork, and lofting. Its not house brotha, I left wutang behind back in 92/93 with the Enter the 36 chambers kid. .hahaha. Peace
By MALIK1
On Tue Nov 07, 2006 04:29 PM
well listen to this. i no for a fact that the wu tang is a house dance because, i know the creator of it. his name is dj freak nasty he on myspace too. find him on myspace
By SpellieDev
On Tue Nov 07, 2006 04:45 PM
well in that case i know of a house style from too called "Chingalicious D," and DJ Supa-Dupa-Random-Tron created it. that makes it house. i know so...cuz yea i <i style="font-size:24px;">KNOW</i> that guy. He's from the planet ORBITRON.

dude...fan your bullcrap somewhere else.
LOL
By lare
On Tue Nov 07, 2006 04:57 PM
you're too funny Dev!, btw Malik, ok, ok, I guess you can say its a dance that you can do at your house, but our house was built by Jack. Who is Jack, and what is that Jack does? Jack is the one that give you power to Jack your body. Jack is the one who give you power to do the snake, who give you the key to the wiggly worm. Jack is the one who teaches you how to walk your body. Jack is the one that can bring nations and nations of all Jackers together under one house. HAHA Jack your boooo dddyyyy
By JackDaniel
On Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:11 PM
lol this thread is rediculous
duuuuuuude
By lare
On Wed Nov 08, 2006 02:35 PM
dude, forget wutanging, its all about turtle heading...yeahhhhhh that shiet is house yo. turtle head power ppooooooot!!!!hahaha
By wacky_NY
On Fri Nov 10, 2006 01:55 PM
freak nasty. wasnt that the dj from that train song. i think i was in middle school. ive looked at the wu tang on youtube and i can assure you, that it is not the house dancing that you would see anyone do to deep house (although now when i think about it, it might look kinda good thrown into a slow down... when a lot of the ny housers slow down or stop, theyll do some stuff that looks like popping into the routine). the house music that is on all of those videos is booty house and chicago house, which are both faster and harder than the house music people jack or loft to at hdc or shelter. that being said, dont hate on this dance. i think its kinda neat and could be incorporated into house possibly. plus it puts a huge smile on my face when i watch people do it :D
By MALIK1
On Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:23 PM
omg like what ever. no dj frek nast makes baltimore lcub music which philadelphia pa it is a house music style. really. you speakin to a professional dancer. and i dead seriouse im a real pro
By SpellieDev
On Sat Nov 11, 2006 05:13 AM
www.myspace.com . . .

whatever you say, mr. i-got-my-stunna-shades-on. sorry to single you out man, but nothing about you says that you have ANY credibility. your first music pick is <b><i>USHER</i></b> for crying out loud...

yea i said it... <b style="font-size: 100px;"><i>USHER.</i></b>

<i>USHER</i>, man.....<i>USHER</i>.
(Also Raven-Symone doesn't count as house, either)

so how in the world can we possibly believe you?
By MALIK1
On Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:36 AM
like what im supposed to televise it and shit. like dont even try to play me. im a pro its a ste that show all the shows i've been in and choreographed go to curtaincallcreations.org.and where on my page does it was that rave is a part of party or house music? and usher is iight. i listen to his music cuz im a singer as well .
By TrippyJing
On Sun Nov 12, 2006 01:59 PM
Right. You're a pro because you say you are.
By wacky_NY
On Mon Nov 13, 2006 09:37 AM
' I put my hand upon your hip, When I dip you dip we dip. '
freak nasty - da dip

i was wrong, it was the dip song. circa 1996

Comment #5606710 deleted
Removed by oz_helen (35388) on 2010-08-30 22:02:51 Profanity is not permitted.

re: A new style of house dancing!!! (karma: 1)
By DanceMethod
On Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:56 PM
Good grief. Can you people please lay of the ebonics and make a solid attempt at proper grammer and spelling. Thanks.
By TrippyJing
On Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:07 AM
"You people"? Only Malik's been talking like that.
By JackDaniel
On Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:21 PM
i find it hilarious that the dumbest thread has the most replies, whiles theres all these other good ones that no one replies to.
Page:
Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3

ReplySendWatch