Poll: Advice / Girls Only PG-13

Page:
Page 3 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5
re: Do you wear a bra to bed?
By CrayolaPremium member
On Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:06 PM
I generally sleep with no pra and no panties. Most often I sleep in a tank and pj bottoms, but it's becoming more of a trend for me to sleep in my fiance's t-shirts. They are soo big and comfy. I love it.

Around the house I usually don't wear a bra, but if there are people over or I am going out, then of course a bra is mandatory.
By DancedeKarma
On Sun Jun 10, 2007 04:42 PM
nope
By MovinTooFastPremium member
On Sun Jun 10, 2007 05:41 PM
I sure don't. I like being free, and since I wear a bra all day, every day, there's no sense to me in wearing one to bed.
By ballet_twin_2member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jun 10, 2007 05:55 PM
I only do if I'm at someone else's house, but I have small breasts so it doesn't really matter. ;)
By lyricalgirl87
On Sun Jun 10, 2007 06:30 PM
i have to. i can't stand not wearing a bra, it's really uncomforable to me for some reason.
By dancer_meggs
On Sun Jun 10, 2007 07:52 PM
Edited by dancer_meggs (163313) on 2007-06-10 19:55:05
Edited by dancer_meggs (163313) on 2007-06-10 19:55:34
lissk wrote:

With DD's, a little support is a good thing. Ie. Who wants big saggy boobs?

I like big saggy boobs! lol they're wonderful. honestly sleeping with a bra make me feel squished and really hurts!!!
By dancegirl11a
On Sun Jun 10, 2007 08:07 PM
spaceydancer wrote:

always.

although, never a sports bra. that'd hurt too much.

mainly i do it because i'm too lazy to put one on in the morning!

I never thought it was that weird though. hmm...

Same with me
By k_dancer10
On Mon Jun 11, 2007 04:47 PM
I usually only do if i'm at a friends or family house. And when im there i usually wear tighter shirts than when I'm at home.
By Moonlitefairy06member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jun 11, 2007 06:14 PM
I'm small breasted (a) but I feel uncomfortable without a bra. My college room mate last year was about a a b or c, and she would changei nto a sports bra before bed. To each his own I guess. However, I wear wireless bras (victora's secret wireless ipex, so comphy)and sometimes do sleep in sports bras so that may be why i find them more comfortable.
By CheerRunner02
On Thu Jun 14, 2007 07:25 PM
NOPE I never wear a bra to bed!
By twinkledancer08member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jun 14, 2007 08:13 PM
My mom hates that I wear a bra to bed, but like Armwarmer, I feel so encased all the time that it feels weird to not have a bra on ever. My mom also told me that I could get breast cancer.

LET YOUR BOOBIES BREATHE!!! she tells me. I say no...I'd rather feel like they're not sagging, Mother.

if anyone's wondering I'm a 32C. yeah, I have big girls...
By Yvonnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:22 PM
i sleep with a cami that has shelf lining. i can't sleep with out it. if not that a sports bra that is a little big
By JanuaryRain
On Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:43 AM
...weird. I didn't know anyone wore bras to bed. I don't even care for wearing shirts to bed to be totally honest and if my boobs weren't so big, I'd prefer not wearing a bra at all. Although, it's true...pretty much the first thing I do after coming home from class or work is take my bra off then take my shoes off at the door.
By Phantomessmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jun 29, 2007 01:27 PM
Yup, I do. Everyone thinks it's weird, but I sleep on my stomach, not to mention my bed is the most uncomfortable bed ever. If I don't wear one, it's not gonna be pretty in the morning! kind of odd, considering I'm only a 36B, not very large but I get strange cramps and pain on the side of my chest sometimes if I don't.
By HollowDreamer
On Mon Jul 02, 2007 02:13 AM
Sometimes....it depends
Its the holidays at the moment, so I'm not at the mom'
But during the school week, especially during winter its just so flippin' COLD that I cant bear the thought of dressing in the mornings

So I wear a bra and a thermal to bed

But I'm practically concave, so sleeping without doesn't do me much ill. I'm so small i have to get sports bra's, as the normal A's dont fit me! :P

Geh!
'Tis a hard life
Dreamer
By DorkieDancer
On Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:37 AM
always. i feel too free if i don't wear one.
By Dancer_88rose
On Fri Jul 06, 2007 05:15 PM
No, it is too uncomfortable for me.
By OddSockPremium member
On Fri Jul 06, 2007 06:02 PM
I usually do, but then again sometimes I don't. I guess it just depends on how I feel that night.
By AlyssaC
On Mon Jul 09, 2007 08:15 PM
i sleep with one.

but i heard that if u dont wear one to bed that your boobs will be more saggy. so its partly because of that, and partly cuz im lazy lol
By Terpsi
On Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:22 AM
Let me direct a couple of you here: www.dance.net . . .

And my post here: www.dance.net . . .

Nope, I go braless at night. Freedom, girls... freedom. Ahh.

Ashley
By devanxox3
On Wed Jul 11, 2007 07:32 PM
It really matters when I wear a bra to bed.. I mean if someones sleeping over my house or i sleep over someones house of course i wear a sports bra or a something with a little support. But some nights when i'm home i'll wear one, but then sometimes its wicked uncomfortable and i dont. I didn't vote, but probably all three =]
By Dancefreak4eva
On Tue Jul 24, 2007 01:26 PM
i always ware a bra at a sleepover but i sometimes do at home but only because i'm to lazy to take it off at night and it's easier to just keep it on
By happeningfish
On Tue Jul 24, 2007 02:43 PM
Uh, newsflash. Wearing a bra to bed (where you're horizontal, people, unless you sleep in an upright position in an alien mothership) is not going to prevent your boobs from sagging. Some ladies droop a bit, some a lot, some not at all. It's basically the way your body is shaped and that's in your genes.

People who want to sell you expensive products will have you believe otherwise. You don't need any support when there's no gravity workin' on your chest, ladies.

What next, people keep bras on for sex?!?
By Meganmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Jul 24, 2007 02:53 PM
Right on, happeningfish.

I NEVER wear a bra to bed, and I'm a 32F. That thing gets ripped off as soon as I know I'm not leaving the house any more that day/evening.

My boobs are surprisingly perky for their size, so my roommate/anyone who comes to the door can't tell that I'm not wearing one, but it feels sooooooo much better to have no straps digging into my shoulders. Ahhhh.
By PRETTYinPINK1232
On Wed Jul 25, 2007 03:41 PM
I have these tanktops with like a little built in bra thing so i never wear an actual bra to bed.
Page:
Page 3 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5

ReplySendWatch