Forum: General / Hip Hop / Breaking

looking for break dancers, bboys, bbgirls etc.
By andersoneva9
On Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:04 AM

I have posted everywhere it seems and I am at a loss. Please, if you live in the L.A. area...more toward Burbank, or SFV, but it doesn't matter if you don't mind the commute, I am looking for any kind of trick break dancers, bboys/girls, etc. for a 3-5 minute performance. Here is the layout...My teens are opening the performance with a dance, then my adults will come in and do 2 dances, which following is open time for free stylers, breakdancers, etc. to do whatever they want for 3-5 min., then we will all close the show by dancing at the end of the last dance. I know this sounds a little confusing, but please email me if you are interested in learning more. andersoneva9@yahoo.com
The performance is on October 21st at 11 a.m - 11:30 a.m.on Ventura Blvd. and Kester for the huge street fair. It is exposure and possible pay if you are the right
person(s). If you and some friends want to do it, great, the more people, the better. There will be kids there as well as adults, so music and dance moves are to be pretty clean. We are having practice tonight at a Burbank Studio, so if you are interested you must email me asap. Thanks so much,
Eva

ReplySendWatch