Forum: Advice / GLBT PG-13

we done stuff......and it scared the hell out of me-bit long and not great at telling the story.
By RoxyRedShoes
On Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:15 AM

i am in a loving relationship of nearly 3 years with my boyfriend. We know this couple that are the same age as us (18) and we have known the girl since school and the boy for about a year. before six months ago this couple were never more than a "hi how are you" while passing in the street. My boyfriend knew the girl better than me as they were quite close friends from school and texted each other every few months to say hi.

well six months ago the couple started asking us out to dinner quite often, to spend the evening round (i will call her *****) house while her parents were away and day trips out like Thorpe park. They were soon asking us round every day as they only have each other and very few close friends.
I do like them and we all get on well.
I was vey comfortable with them and the boys used to go off and me and the girl would sit and chat about girls stuff and how our relationships were going.
I was slightly uncomfortable with the boy as he is a bit strange and some of his random remarks about his girlfriend struct me as weird.
For example he said "i cant wait for ***** to get pregnant so i can drink her milk"
This made me feel really strange but they both are a bit "full on" so i thought that it was 'their" thing that they like to talk about.
one night we went to dinner and went back to her place while her parents were away. So they (including my boyfriend) wanted to start a drinking game. I dont drink much and didnt really want to but agreed in the name of fun.

The drinking game passed and that was ok but everyone was drunker than me. we Sat down to chat and the other couple started talking about whose job it was to clear everything up and me and the girl said it had to be the boys because we treated them to dinner.
The boy from the other couple said thet if me and ***** did "somthing" then they would tidy. Me and the girl uuumed and aaahed but i knew that the guy wanted this "something" that we did to be a little bit sexual. both of the boys then suggested that us girls had to snog. I didnt really want to but did not say it out loud as ***** did not really mind if we did or not. as it was obvious that it was me who had the problem with it, ***** left it up to me to come over to her. I was so scared but she left it all up to me to kiss her. She has kissed girls before and didnt have a problem with it. They turned the lights out and the girl was sat over the other side of the room so i had to go over to kiss her and i really didnt want to but the boys were wanting us to do it so i just went up to her and we had to kiss for 10 seconds. it was ok but i couldnt wait for it to be over. Then ***** wanted my boyfriend and hers to kiss aswell. To even it out. They also kissed and it made me feel strange to see it.
Then the other boyfriend wanted us two girls to show them them our boobs. I dont know why i did this but we showed our boobs for like 15 seconds.
The girl really didnt mind but i didnt want to seem like a little child as we were all 18 and i was acting like id never done anything at all.

the other boyfriend was then saying that it would be ok for eveyone to have sex if they wanted but i was feeling so,so uncomfortable and just wanted to get out of there. They kept us talking for ages and we left about an our later.
i spoke to my boyfriend about how uncomfortable i was feeling throughout the evening and how actually scared i was. He realised how i felt and we decided not to see so much of them as i really wasnt ready for anything like that to happen anytime soon. He also told me that he too felt uncomfortable at times with them. i knew that if we ever went to their house just us two couples then they would try to get us to drink so we could do more.

well.......we are seeing them later in the week for dinner and i have made it perfectly clear to my man that i want to go home straight after the meal and not go round either of the other couples houses for a drink as i am so scared of what will happed.
I dont really want to go but they ask us out quite often and if we keep saying no then they will want to know why.

i havent told anyone what happened.

i just wanted to get this out, not really for a reply but to just get it out of my system. My really bad typing fingers couldnt really keep up with all the thoughts that i wanted to say,and what i was thinking in my head so i am sorry for it being said all wrong.

I will be so grateful for any replies just on what i should do.

RoxyRedShoes

6 Replies to we done stuff......and it scared the hell out of me-bit long and not great at telling the story.

re: we done stuff......and it scared the hell out of me-bit long and not great at telling the story. (karma: 1)
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Oct 08, 2006 08:06 PM
Yikes. What do you think will happen if you just say no? Why are you letting yourself get pressured into doing things you don't want to do? Speak up. This is just a tiny bit crazy because you seem to blame this other couple for your own actions. If it comes up again, just say no. Pretty simple.
re: we done stuff......and it scared the hell out of me-bit long and not great at telling the story.
By Andres_00
On Mon Oct 09, 2006 09:31 AM
you have to do what you feel its right for your self.. and dont make other people tell u what to do..
re: we done stuff......and it scared the hell out of me-bit long and not great at telling the story.
By Armwarmermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:28 AM
It's your body and you decided what happens to it in this situation. Even if you were only a tiny bit uncomfortable, you still shouldn't do it. And you have all these red flags going up, so you really should say no. These friends of your should understand that you aren't as sexually blunt as they are, and you might not enjoy doing some of the same things as they do.

If they give you issues, walk away.

Ashley
By sweetyface17
On Sun Nov 05, 2006 03:34 PM
It doesn't make you childish to say no. It means you have pride in yourself and that you have standards. These people seem like a couple of weirdos to me. I'd be creeped out too...
By PrimaBallerina15
On Sun Nov 12, 2006 06:26 PM
Its okay that you said no. You’re not being childish by telling how you honestly feel. But next time when things are going on that you don’t feel comfortable with, you should speak up a little sooner. Don’t ever go along with something that you don’t agree with. You should not lower your standards for anyone! Trust me, lowering your standards will always make you feel bad in the end whether it happens the instant you do it, a few hours later or looking back at it years from now.
By crystal_sky
On Sun Nov 12, 2006 06:38 PM
Oh you poor thing, that really was a horrible situation. Saying no was the best option. You should never have to be in a situation where you don't feel comfortable, that rule doubly applies when the situation becomes sexual. Good on you for standing up for yourself and not letting things become to out of hand. Your body is your own, and no one (not even your boyfriend) has the right to get you to expose it, the choice should be completely up to you. Good on you for telling your boyfriend how uncomfortable you felt, hopefully he will make sure the two of you don't end up in situations like that again.

Crystal

ReplySendWatch