Forum: France / France - General

dance studio/school in lyon, france
By hiphoplyrical
On Tue Oct 10, 2006 09:17 PM

i'm moving to lyon, france in about a year and i'm highly involved in competition dance and i really want to keep it up while i'm there so i'm wondering if there are any studios in lyon that offer jazz, modern, and lyrical as well as ballet it would be a great help and make my move easier thanks

1 Replies to dance studio/school in lyon, france

re: dance studio/school in lyon, france
By Coppelia_ella
On Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:23 PM
Hi!

Well i've been living in Lyon for 3 years now and i must say that i've tried out lots of studios there.I would first suggest my studio which is called Nini Theilade, you can check the website at academie-ballet.fr but it's in french I love it there the teachers are really good and nice ..i would also suggest Dance arts academy even though they stopped their ballet class it is still a very good studio for hip hop and jazz, academia studio rocks but it is WAYYY too expensive and Jean Claude Celdran good but i didn't like jazz there...so i think that's all i can tell you right now because there are a lot of other studio but i cant describe them all here but if you want to know PM me or keep writing on the board(i'll try to check it more often!)

You'll see it is a really nice place to live i hope you'll like it..by the way if i am not too curious why are you coming here?

ReplySendWatch