Forum: Advice / GLBT PG-13

Right, so I've moved country. Where are all the gay kids??!!
By ILoveCatsmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Oct 18, 2006 04:42 AM

Hello you bunch :)

I know Ive disappeared for a bit - worked in America for a while and have left behind Australia for a few years to live in the UK!

Soo... anyone else here from the UK? England specifically, I'm currently residing in Hampshire.

Shout out!

10 Replies to Right, so I've moved country. Where are all the gay kids??!!

re: Right, so I've moved country. Where are all the gay kids??!! (karma: 1)
By Kayte
On Wed Oct 18, 2006 03:56 PM
You're in England, yay!

Well i'm a bit further North than you so i can't help you with finding all the gay peeps :P but just wanted to say get yourself out into the nearest town, there's sure to be plenty of gay bars and probably the best way to meet people if that's what you're wanting.

Also, i'm sure Brighton is quite near to you? It's the 'gay capital'. The 2007 Summer Pride festival week is from Saturday 28th July to Sunday 5th August. I haven't been but will probably be going in 2007, it's supposed to be fantastic.

If you fancy a trip a bit further afield, there's Manchester which is famous for 'Canal Street' which is a street full of gay bars and clubs. Apparantly another fantastic night out, i''m going soon with my university's lgbt society.

If you want any more info about this or anything else to do with lovely England, just ask :)

~Kayte
re: Right, so I've moved country. Where are all the gay kids??!! (karma: 1)
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Oct 18, 2006 04:42 PM
*hijack warning in 3... 2... 1..."
Dang! I just looked at your salute. How come I didn't know you were a complete hottie? I have to admit - I pictured you with lots of underarm hair, an unsightly mustache, and a vest that went out of style circa 1988 (but don't be too offended - I picture all lezbos that way). That salute almost burnt my eyes out. Da-Ang, I'm so out of the loop. I love hot lesbians!! I don't know how I missed this one for so long.

And good for you!! - puttin your face on your avatar so everyone knows how hot you are. That's a strategy I've been trying to employ all along (notice me, people!). :) But I'm not superficial or anything. I'm friends with lots of vest-wearing lesbians, too. I'm just sayin... *H*O*T*!
*end hijack*
re: Right, so I've moved country. Where are all the gay kids??!!
By RainbowStarzmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Oct 18, 2006 04:52 PM
I live in Hants (though I'm not gay), but Brighton is about a 1 hour train journey from here. Not bad, and it has an awesome gay scene, apparently.
By Hazel
On Wed Oct 18, 2006 05:35 PM
I second what panic said.

:)
On Thu Oct 19, 2006 01:23 AM
LOL... where ARE you people from??!! :P
By Hazel
On Thu Oct 19, 2006 08:29 AM
America, dagnabbit.
On Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:42 AM
Oooo im going back there next june.. chicago... 3 months. :D
By Amyliamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:46 AM
yay Chicago! I just moved here about 1.5 months ago. If it makes you feel any better, i haven't found the gay kids in chicago yet either. Well, I've found the gay boys, not so much the girls. sadness
On Thu Oct 19, 2006 01:26 PM
i think they all come out of the woodwork (or the closet?? lol) when youre not looking for them....
By Hazel
On Fri Oct 20, 2006 08:15 AM
That does, unfortunately, seem to be true.

ReplySendWatch