Forum: Advice / GLBT PG-13

Incredibly Happy.....and gay lol
By aStarForTrying
On Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:15 AM

Hey all,

I just wanted everyone to know I am sooo freaking happy right now!!!...

I recently came out of a long straight relationship and met a damn hot lesbian who I had a crush on and who I also worked with on weekends... anyway we started hanging out a heap and we ended up moving in together as we both needed new living arrangements and one thing has lead to another and now we are seeing each other.

So its been a few months and she has recently just came out to her family, all her friends knew though just not the rentals lol same with me no one really knew in my family although everyone started suspecting becasue we were spending so much time together... and they have all reacted awsomely and are really happy for us they have all said they can see how happy we are together so it just feels so good not to have to hide it anymore...

i just wanna scream I'm so happy :) :) :)

4 Replies to Incredibly Happy.....and gay lol

re: Incredibly Happy.....and gay lol
By Leigha_Ballerina
On Mon Oct 23, 2006 03:10 AM
Nice to hear a good news story
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Oct 23, 2006 03:29 PM
YIKES! You're living with someone you just started a relationship with? Child, be careful. I'm glad you're happy, but I could tell you some horror stories (not mine, thankfully) about how crazy people can get when they live together. So enjoy yourself, but also understand that this girl can make your life hell in a multitude of ways now (and I guess you could do the same thing to her). Just something to think about. I don't want to be a downer. Anyway, congrats!
By aStarForTrying
On Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:59 PM
Gees why dont you just put a downser on my happy post lol

yeah I know it sounds pretty full on...but its not like that at all, I mean we are seeing each other and living together and I know it sounds like we are moving very fast but we are just taking it one step at a time....

Its all good Panic thanks for your "fatherly" concern though :) lol
By Miyuki_chanmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Oct 28, 2006 08:25 PM
I'm glad you're happy. I hope one day I can be that happy.
best of luck to you

ReplySendWatch